Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new companion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new companion Empty
PostSubject: A new companion   A new companion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:21 pm

-Kiyoki walked silently through the outskirts of Dusk City. Ghastly and Duskull hovered playfully overhead. The scenery seemed familiar to Kiyo and didn't bother him much although he felt they were being watched. A beam flashed in the forground-

"BZZzzZZzzzZzZzzz~ Gaaaarrrr-"

-The three were startled a bit, holding their ground.- "Duuuuskuuuuuull" -Duskull scanned the area using foresight in an attempt to weed out the foe.-

"GAAAAAARRSOOUUUL!~"

-The wild pokémon cried as it emerged from the brush. Ghastly Neared the foe as it readied for battle.- "Ghaaasss~"
Back to top Go down

A new companion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new companion   A new companion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:44 pm

-Garsouls eye glew bright red- heaps of metal and other junk swirled around it's body. Ghastly rushed towards the foe as a portion of its aura began to form a fist glowing with flames.- "Fire punch..." Kiyo said in a soft voice.

"Soouu~"-The wild Garsoul exclaimed as it deflected the attack with a piece of scrap metal. The Garsoul then unleashed a Dark Pulse attack as it drew closer to Ghastly.

"Ghassstllllly."-Gastly evaded the attack, as it moved in closer to let off a Sucker Punch.-

-Kiyo watched anxiously with Duskull as he allowed Ghastly to call a majority of its own shots
Back to top Go down

A new companion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new companion   A new companion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:07 am

-Ghastly Began to charge a Shadow Ball attack. Kiyo felt the battle had been won, so he withdrew a pokéball from his pocket.- "Ghaaaaassss!~" -Ghastly exclaimed as its attack was almost ready.-

-The wild Garsouls eye glew red as scraps of junk began to swirl around the area as if there were a tornado. Ghastly was caught off guard, then struck by a loose plate of steel, hurling backwards.-

-Garsoul held its ground as the junk continued to its rage. Kiyo and Duskull glanced towards Ghastly.... then back towards Garsoul. Duskull seeped into the ground, reappearing in front of Garsoul, eye to eye.- "Duuussssk" -Duskull unleashed a hypnosis attack on the foe.-

"Garr...s-souuu" -The strom subdued, and the flying heaps of junk fell to the ground as Garsoul slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

A new companion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new companion   A new companion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 am

-Ghastly recovered from its injury then headed towards Duskull and Garsoul. Duskul hovered over Garsoul as it began to wave its stubby arms.- "Skuuuull~" "It said faintly as it induced the Garsoul under a Nightmare.- "Gaaaaaarrr!~" -The Garsoul screeched in its sleep. Kiyo headed in their direction juggling the pokéball in his hand. He breathed heavily as he gazed upon the struggling Garsoul.-

-Duskull and Ghastly moved aside for Kiyoki. Kiyo tossed the pokéball at the Garsoul. The pokéball shook three times. After a long pause, the Garsoul was obtained!

-Ghastly and Duskull laughed in joy, fooling around in the air
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new companion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new companion   A new companion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new companion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Dusk City-
Jump to: