Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Insanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Maria then ordered Spinarak to use Poison Sting again to add to the damage Seedot was suffering from being poisoned. Spinarak leap from the branch it was hanging from and jabbed Seedot with its barb. Maria smiled Spinarak was performing wonderfully, even though this was its VERY FIRST battle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Calix used her first potion on Seedot and fully healed it but the poison status remained, nevertheless she kept that. Bide was an equally wonderful strategy because whatever Spinarak was inflicting it was getting back DOUBLE plus the damage incurred from poison damage Seedot suffered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 am

Rox watched this with a smile the both fo them were doing ratehr well though CHibi at the moment seemed to have the upper hand even while posioned; Bide was a powerful technique.

(Lol why do I fee this should end in a draw? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 am

Maria was aware of Calix's wise strategy and was VERY impressed with her she grinned. "Okay Spinarak Use String Shot and use it as leverage for Poison Sting." Spinrak released a spray of webbing from its thorax and launched himself at great speed ramming its barb hard into Seedot it was a critical hit due to his velocity.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Psychic Insanity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 am

Seedot had not so great stats otherwise but it had a great defense, a defense that hadn't been lowered through the battle at all but Seedot was weakened by the poison. It was close enough, it had done great and she hadn't expected it to pull the battle on its own power totally.

She pulled it back and used an Antidote on it, "You did great Seedot, you deserve a nice rest. Larvitar let's warp this up!!"

The Pokeball opened to reveal Lartivar, "LAR!!!"

"Let's start off with a Screech!!"

Larvitar opened its mouth and let out a harsh wail that would hurt even HUMAN ears and it would annoy Spinarak to make its defense HARSHLY fall.

Calix gently placed Seedot on her shoulder so it could watch the battle rather then return right back to its Pokeball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:32 am

Reox smirked at that "Hmmm 1-1- so far...this last battlw will determine who will win" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:40 am

Calix smirked, she wasn't overconfident but she had a few strategies in mind and when she had a plan it usually meant trouble for someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 am

Spinarak winced at the earsplitting screech cowering a bit Maria put her fingers in her ear. Maria knew it was wise to switch out Spinarak for Nao considering Spinarak was weak to ground based attacks and given the fact his defense would be greatly lowered Dig would mostly KO Spinarak with one hit. "Ok Spinarak return go Nao!" She returned Spinarak and let out Nao she had recovered a bit of health but gave her a potion. "Nao use Take Down!" Nao rushed into Larvitar and slammed into him hard.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 am

Calix chuckled, "Smart Move, let's go Larvitar, use Dig."

Larvitar dug down immediately AFTER the attack, unlike some of its attacks Dig was an attack that had a bonus to its power because of being Ground type attack while Larvitar was a Rock/Ground type. It wouldn't yield easily to Nao who'd been weakened earlier from the scuffle with Sneasel. Nao was coming out tired while Larvitar came out with a fresh bill of full health and full energy.

Maria could heal her Eevee but if it ran out of energy to do the attacks then it wouldn't be able to do anything more then struggle. She saw Nao fall back from the Take Down and smiled, "And there's the recoil damage......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 am

Nao shook her head wincing from the recoil damage she stumbled then stood up. Maria asked. "Nao..if you want to end the battle we will okay? I don't want you to push it.." Nao looked up a Maria panting. "Vee! Eevee!" Nao wanted to keep going showing she had a strong will this battle was raising her friendship with Nao. Nao was glad her trainer was so concerned for her well being.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am

Larvitar quickly BROKE the spell of it and its Dig hit DEAD ON as it rose and hit Nao. Larvitar had known its location from the feeling of its feet on the dirt. Larvitar were hatched in it so they knew intimately about how to feel imprints and pressure of an enemy or ally on it. The hit sent Nao into the air with decent damage since its defenses were lowered formerly by Screech. Larvitar easily flipped in a somersault and landed ready to execute another attack. In its evolutions Larvitar wouldn't have the ease of movement but it was reaping the benefits of that now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:43 am

Reox watched this amused; It semed it would go either way but CHibi surrently had the advantage with Larvitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am

Nao flopped onto the ground she had taken heavy damage out of pure stubborness and drive she got up. Maria said worriedly. "Nao! that's enough..your pushing yourself to much.." Nao nodded she had no energy left to battle anymore she allowed Maria to pick her up. "Hmmm..guess this battle is a draw."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:35 am

"Not quite a draw, that's called a surrender........your Pokemon are in worse condition then mine and you are the one who threw the match," she delivered kinda bluntly with a frown, "No offense meant but did you have any real strategies going for you or would you just pushing your weight around hoping to get a lucky break while stalling with potions? Potions are great but only use them if you have a strategy to take down your enemy definitively and decisively because otherwise you are just stalling for time and that is a waste of time and energy on the part of everyone involved in the battling including you but especially the Pokemon on both sides."

She returned Larvitar with a soft, "Good job."

She faced Maria, "I'll face you again when you have a more solid standing in battle......but not until then. You might benefit from visiting my mother......"

Calix didn't waste any more time there, she'd said her piece. The battle had been VERY lacking in her opinion. It hadn't felt challenging or pressing, every strategy she had used she'd been able to evade and avoid easily with one of her own and by the time all of their health points were down, it had gotten to the point where she felt Maria had only being stalling against the inevitable. She had gone into the match nervous and come out feeling relatively at ease but she'd learned a lot from it too. Next time would be a Decisive victory, she wouldn't let her pull back next time so she better be SERIOUS as Calix was.

Calix was a child but her mind as far as Pokemon went was pretty advanced. She had GREAT teachers: her mother but more importantly HER father. Watching his Gym Battles had been a great means of learning to her. She wasn't perfect in that battle but she'd been WAY better off in execution of her strategies. She hadn't been able to keep her annoyance from coming out: the whole battle wasn't at all DECISIVE.

Calix had found the battle VERY lacking, it wasn't by any means a draw in her mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 am

Reox chuckled before he stared to clap loudly as he jumped down from the tree "Bravo, Bravo indeed" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 am

Calix looked at him and gave a soft mix between a smile that melted into a type of frown. For her it had been embarrassing to perform like that in her first match up as a trainer. She had a long ways to go as a trainer if she hoped to match up to being worthy enough to take over after him as a Gym Leader. She'd been blunt in giving Maria her honest feelings and advice but she hadn't been wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Maria frowned a bit she had planned some of her strategies out. "I did'nt just go in blindly I tried but you seemed to best everything I threw at you. This battle just proved I have a long ways to go...and your right I need to visit your mother and soon I don't want my every battle to go this WAY." Though she found it blunt and kind of harsh none of what Calix had said was wrong, she was just trying to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Calix just seemed to be at an awkward sideways rivalry that was partially dipped into a friendship. The whole scenario had been drawn clearly now though. Calix had instigated the battle ONLY to figure out what had been so great that Maria had earned Reox's praise as a beginning trainer and the battle between them had been cut off cleanly by the same person. It was a bittersweet way of things. She had spent the whole battle carefully manipulating and working her strategies and she'd not been able to seize the victory she'd been working so hard for cause the other gave in. She had wanted to make an official victory of the battle, her FIRST battle, and it fell short in every way. Her disappointment was VERY childish but she WAS a child. It hadn't seemed fair to her and she'd taken out that disappointment in an equally wrong but helpful way to Maria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Reox chuckeld at that "You both battled very well" he said with a smile as he pet CHibi on the head; he wasnt about to correct CHibi in her words becuase she was right in most aspects but Marie had faought well too and held her own agasint chibi.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Calix huffed off that comment, it was MORE burning to have meant to establish herself as a good trainer and then get treated the same as the other trainer. She huffed a impatient breath and left both of them behind. She didn't want to spent another moment there at all and she released Sneasel to lead the way OUT of the forest for her once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Reox chuckled and let her be as he said goodbye to Marie before he followed Chibi; he let her pout; not that she had anything to pout about; he pressed Marie not for her battling skills but her BONDING skills with their pokemon, CHibi had naturally assumed that he had praised her for her strength not her skill of bonding with her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Calix was first and foremost a child having the ability and skill and knowledge to train Pokemon was a great thing for her to have so young but she just didn't have the EMOTIONAL maturity to understand what her Father valued, and she just right now didn't feel like she was being understood emotionally either which frustrated her and coupled nicely into an upset maelstrom of emotions when sided with her envy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Reox caught up with ehr and scooped her up as he carried on walking "Your a stubborn little munchkin, then again you get that fo your mommy and daddy" he said with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 pm

She frowned, "I am not stubborn," the word didn't come out right of the five year old's mouth the word came out split up into two words stub and born, stub-born rather then stubborn, "Had my Pokemon continued they'd have won, they were doing great. It was no draw." =/

She was SO stubborn and yeah she DUALLY inherited that considering her parents were BOTH impossibly stubborn as shown from the six year some dispute in which her mother and father were fighting to or NOT to get a divorce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 pm

"I never said it was a draw" Reox said with a chuckle "Your right if you have continued you would have won flat out Maire is still inexperienced in battling she has potential but she hands worked out her strengths and weaknesses out, I pressed her because the way she bonds with their pokemon reminds me of you, you both have the same sort of talent when forming close relationships with your pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Insanity   Psychic Insanity - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Insanity
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Cluna Town-
Jump to: