Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfecting the Team

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Perfecting the Team Empty
PostSubject: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Roumi was busy working hard, signing papers in his office that was above the workers, they were all training there pokemon set to kill the higher grunts were barking orders. "Excuse me, please send in my elites......one after another" His Office was the biggest out of most, having a giant pokemon stadium in the middle of it.

"Kukukuku" said the metronet as the light came on and she came out from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Perfecting the Team Left_bar_bleue0/8Perfecting the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Perfecting the Team Left_bar_bleue0/10000Perfecting the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Ibrixses had been in Azhure Point where she had bluntly BELONGED, it was plain suspicious for the Gym Leader to always be gone so she didn't notify others but she didn't ignore the kind of summons. It looked like ANOTHER power struggled had ensued and placed leadership in new hands. It was always dangerous to be in the middle of that because you never knew how the new leader would react to your actions under the previous one. Nevertheless her tasks had been mediocre and she hadn't fully understood WHY they'd been doing something so small and petty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm

The Female chuckled and hovered to the female and danced around her, she then got close to her ear as she began to put illusions in her mind. Several echoes were heard. "Your going to die here"
"Run away"
"You dont belong here"
"He loved you"
"He wants to kill you"
"Your life is a lie there for you should die"
All of these voices spoke at once, Metronet had clearly probed her mind and read it. "It is nice to finally meet someone who is supposedly equal to me in power, I understand you were one out of the three elite....I was the other three which leaves only one more after that, as your new boss I would like to evaluate your skills to see if you are worthy of my use"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Perfecting the Team Left_bar_bleue0/10000Perfecting the Team Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 pm

"Then evaluate away, I can only do my best against your expectations," she sounded rather calm and undisturbed despite what she heard. Ibrixses was hard to rattle, she had gotten to the top through being strong not necessarily because she had gone out of her way to land herself there, if she wasn't the strongest then maybe she shouldn't be there anymore then the previous leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:41 pm

He then stood up from his chair, his face was still hidden as he peered out of the window "anyway, I would like to know, what were the last orders you were given, followed by that do you have any idea what they were for" He continued to look outside his room as he spoke. A small shimmer of blue could be seen from his clothes.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 pm

"I was ordered to destroy the Elemental Cave and retrieve a majority of stones we managed to salvage and mine from there to Babylon with some grunts. The grunts were to handle the mining and transport of the stones while I destroyed the cave. I managed to successfully cause massive damage enough to severely collapse it. Even with it dug out a bit the cave is severely unstable and dangerous to traverse. After I retrieved the stones that were not successfully taken into custody, they were hidden in Babylon. I returned to my place in Azhure Point to assume my duties as Gym Leader after that. I am unaware of the fate of the stones now or what they were meant to be used for, I can only imagine they were to evolve species of Pokemon our team possessed or to prevent trainers from being able to evolve theirs without getting stones through us."

It was a clear report, she spoke of everything she knew and everything she possibly SAW as being a reason for the mission. She didn't hide the mirrored tone that shared slight skepticism over whether the task had been worth it in the end but she had followed the orders she'd been given regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 pm

"Good, the stones have been delivered back here to help further deliver the pokemon to there max power. I currently have big plans for said stones......My goals are very different then what normal people would expect...I am hoping to put more trust in you then the previous leader did should you accept, I do not run a gym like the previous leader so I am low on resources, he is currently upset with me, because of the skirmish....but if I was able to perform a mutiny then he does not deserve to be leader in my eyes." Five Pokeballs then came up from the ground, they were enshrouded in a dark dust. Indicating a Snag device had been used to obtain them. "Now I will be testing your skills in battle" One Pokeball opened and out came a very odd pokemon, very rare, so rare in fact there was only one in the entire world.
[img]https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/PATLITMAT/Pokemon/Pokemon%202/5aa4542a7b828499c6c5d09ef75079f5.jpg[img]
"We stole a Shuckle, and used one of the stones you used, added a few things and this is the result of my work"

Last edited by Roumi Siege on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Ibrixses folded her arms with a graceful ease, she understood his ideology as it was similar to hers. Only the worthy managed to hold their own in terms of strength, if she wasn't worthy then she wasn't meant to be in power anymore then the predecessor who lead them. She took a Pokeball from her belt and expanded it before throwing it out came a surprising Pokemon for most, Lucario.

Ibrixses own mainly Ice types but she had a few other Pokemon that WEREN'T ice type that she used in her journey BEFORE becoming a member of Tranqua.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm

"Darkus, order it to use Hyper Beam" Darkus eyes glowed purple as she danced "Metronet Metronet Metronet!" The Pokemon then obeyed and charged up its mouth firing at the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 pm

She calmly looked to Lucario and whispered, "Detect"

Lucario calmed down and a glimmer shone in its eye, knowing what it would face and how to evade the attack for at least a turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 pm

"Shuckture, use Hyper Beam again" His energy was limitless "ITs special ability is quick start, unlike most pokemon this one does not have to wait after using moves like this" Shuckture then stampeded up to Lucario and aimed head on
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Lucario didn't need an order to evade, it jumped high in the air and twisted quickly.

"Aura Sphere!"

Lucario fixated and fired the sphere at the Pokemon. Its limbs were ready, Lucario wasn't necessarily the worse choice for this battle it was a swift attacker.

Nevertheless Ibrixses knew this was problematic, she'd hoped to gain an empty void of time, it wasn't an expectation or mistake she'd make again. She wasn't going to pull Lucario QUITE yet though. She'd use the time to gauge her opponent and hopefully strategize a win of this situation preferrably without Lucario fainting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 pm

"Shuckture......show that lucario a unique move...use Blast Burn" "SHUCK....TURE!!!!" A Large Flame then encircled his body and shot out through the entire Arena, The flames were nearly impossible to escape as they even touched the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:24 am

Lucario just wasn't there AT ALL.

"Surface and use another Aura Sphere, use your vision of its aura to land it dead on."

Lucario surfaced and aimed the sphere hitting it into the mold Pokemon before standing before them slightly charred but not nearly as bad and worse for wear as it could've been. A hole told all the story she'd ordered Lucario to use Dig.

"As soon as your opponent so much as utters an attack you have the clock ticking against you but giving you an opportunity as well. Lucario, even underground couldn't evade Blast Burn completely but it did much to help with it. The fire followed Lucario into the hole but it couldn't get stronger by feeding off of other flames because it was separated from them. The ground choked them and smothered them because they had little oxygen to feed them and the sides of the holes collapsed on them putting them out or at least weakening them. I am an Ice type Gym Leader, I have to KNOW fire to be able to beat it. The thing is....Blast Burn along with Hyper Beam are attack that normally can be used FEW times because they take a lot of energy from the Pokemon using it however I am not so stupid as to assume that to be true after the first turn again but I do know that even a Pokemon with a strange aura has to have its limits . You think Lucario and "I" can't see it?"

She chose Lucario for a reason, it was fast and maybe it could buy her time to begin unraveling her opponent. Lucario had other gifts though, its aura vision could not be stopped and it would give her better insight. She could see Aura but it just WASN'T as good as Lucario's vision and she couldn't manipulate it like her Pokemon could.

(bleh, this is going badly -.-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:46 am

Shuckture was hit with the blast but because of its defenses it was barely scathed. This Pokemon ultimately could only wear itself out. "Ok Shuckture lets hit him with Dark Void!" Shuckture nodded and then a large black ball formed around its body. "Shuckture then attacked head on in a attempt to attack Lucario with sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Ibrixses called it back before the attack could hit, she didn't need Lucario hibernating when it came out next time if it came out. She expanded another Pokeball and threw it out and out came Gengar behind Shuckture which was slow enough not to catch the Pokemom levitating where it was released behind it, "Gengar let's use Toxic."

Gengar grinned and released a toxic pool on the ground around Shuckture. It was hard to evade the Toxic attack as it was all over the ground. Gengar was safe from its attack because of its Levitation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:42 am

"Shuckture use...Spore" Shuckture's body then shook as spores flew all over the arena. There was no way to prevent gengar from sleeping. "Now Shuckture Hit it with your best attack Rock Wrecker!" Shuckture agreed and smacked the pokemon Head on.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:13 am

Ibrixses whipped out an Awakening, "Gengar hit it with Hypnosis."

Gengar bounced back and hit it right on with Hypnosis. The waves started small but Gengar recovered and jumped right in front of it. Its hands clapped and the waves expanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 am

Shuckture fell asleep. "Good....." He then returned the pokemon. "Ok you have defeated one, but this is just the beginning, we will now begin a double battle!" He picked up to poke balls "Metronet lets go" He then tossed them and out came two more pokemon "Minaroo, Plumingo Stand By"

Last edited by Roumi Siege on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Ibrixses threw a second Pokeball and out came her Gardevoir, the elegant female Pokemon having an interesting range of attacks, it had been one of the Pokemon she'd first gotten with Tranqua, it was still with her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Roumi chuckled "Minaro, Plumingo both of you use Helping Hand then use Dark Pulse!" They Agreed, and out came a Dark Pulse that spread across the entire arena.
The entire time they battled Minaro held on to Plumingo's tail.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm

"Gardevoir, Protect."

Gardevoir casted an orb over her and Gengar to protect them from the Dark Pulse.

"Gengar, Gardevoir, use Toxic"

Gengar and Gardevoir used the attack to coat the battlefield in the extremely toxic venom, it was on the roof, ground, and walls. Ibrixses knew this was becoming an exhaustive strategy but right now it was the one she'd hope would wear them down a little. She didn't know how far these two more agile looking Pokemon could respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 pm

"Plumingo, Minaroo use your synchronize ability" This made it so Gardevoir and Gengar were both poisoned as well. "Now go with Austrailian Formation Minaroo use charge, then Plumingo use Discharge" Minaroo and Plumingo switch and Plumingo went and stood in the back, while Minaroo was up front. "This is the ultimate Defense, Minaroo use Dark Pulse, Plumingo use Ourage"

They both obeyed and the dark pulse tho weaker then before came out and was aimed at Gardevoir

Plumingo's eyes turned blood shot read as in then came at gengar with fast movements as if it were a wild animal.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Gengar grinned and started to Levitate and every time it was hit it took damage but it was sent Levitating further out of reach for the next hit. Gengar suddenly vanished into thin air, revealing the usage of a Substitute, "Gengar, Shadow Ball"

Gengar, the real one, appeared right in front of it and unleashed it in close quarter, possibly at the last moment giving its opponent time to fit in a last attack for Outrage since the substitute faded before the attack was complete.

Gardevoir glanced at its trainer waiting for the command, the Pulse was weaker, "Gardevoir, Teleport."

Gardevoir simply teleported and ended up nearby its opponent, "Gardevoir, Light Screen."

Gardevoir used this ability and it extended to both it and Gengar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Minaroo Brick Break then follow up with Cross chop then crunch on that Gardevoir. It was close range and Gardevoir had fallen for the trap, same goes for Gengar. Plumingo was hit but it was not a big deal for him. He then ate a berry to cure it of its confusion. "Now Plumingo use Psychic" Gengar had been caught with ease, because of its habit to move + this attack was super effective thanks to Gengars Dual Type. The Tag Team Terrors had formations and as a team they were deadly, when they separate they are even deadlier.
"That is enough for now I am pleased, it is clear to me the Tranqua stone made for me by your mother was a big success, mutating these pokemon into the perfect fighting machines. Mindless killers, and seeing how you put up with them, you actually gave them a run for there money. You are definately one of the Commanders. I have a mission for you, there is a pokemon trainer by the name of Alex Parum......I would like you to find him, and get him to tell me where the sky stone is, I have looked all over Azhure point and never found anything, yet this buy has found it and even obtained a Zepheon....this is not good since I need the stones to make money, take your pokemon and leave you are dismissed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the Team   Perfecting the Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfecting the Team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Hyorin Town-
Jump to: