Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Babylon Gym Application: Teamwork Awaits You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Babylon Gym Application: Teamwork Awaits You! Empty
PostSubject: Babylon Gym Application: Teamwork Awaits You!   Babylon Gym Application: Teamwork Awaits You! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:33 pm

This gym is unlike any other gym you and you're pokemon have come across. You see, i've underlined those two words to show a symbol of being united, because in this gym you will have to be swiftly acute, fore you will be using two pokemon.

Rules Of Double-Battle:Double battles rules do not differentiate from single battle rules the slightest, you still have to follow Admin rules, the only difference is... you must be aware of your surroundings and be as specific in your literature as possible.

Tips: Kida Monoke had a bad childhood, as his role in this R.P. increases, you may be able to use his horrible story as an advantage in your battle against him

One Last Thing: Your battle will happen in another thread, please P.M me if you are interested in battle the gym leader
Back to top Go down

Babylon Gym Application: Teamwork Awaits You!
Page 1 of 1