Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the Ice city.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:26 am

Ibrixses for the most part was staying away from the herd but she used binoculars and other means of sensing possible dangers. Her only concern was protecting the smaller Swinub from predators like Pucold, Liceaperd, and Glaciertooth. Of late the last had been extremely territorial and downright dangerous, Ibrixses had been acting as someone to break up these confrontations.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 am

Leerum had finally caught up, "So, hows the heard today" He looked at them, from the distance. "So, how exactly do you help them, I mean I understand Mamoswine is territorial, but....I am at a loss on how you can help them if you cant get close enough"
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 am

She chuckled, "I get close to them from time to time, they aren't scared of me. Most of these Piloswine were Swinub from the same birthing season as Mamoswine, and any that are NOT are used to me cause I have helped them respectively when they were young Pokemon. So they tend to trust his instincts, for example since he lets me get near they don't tend to mind it much either but they are still wild Pokemon so I try not to imprint TOO MUCH of my presence on them. I step in when the herd needs help against predators, help them find locations productive to supporting their lifestyle and growth. To be honest they don't always need me and sometimes I go elsewhere to help, Mamoswine knows how to get my attention if there is trouble. I could go back to Azhure Point and STILL be able to know when Mamoswine is having trouble. I don't need to be out here but I prefer it out here rather then comfortable in Azhure Point so I spend most of my time in the wilderness with communication means of course in case I am needed."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 pm

He smiled "Ahh so yer a frozen Forest Girl who lives in the woods, I honestly say you live a Ideal life free from the bustle of a city..." He then looked at Mow Romate and at Jolteon. "K boys We are good Jolt go out and report back to HQ pass on this message to the president and then come back here and track me down to give me his reply" Jolt nodded as Leerum, tied a letter to his leg. "I have to send reporta every now and then" Jolt then took off.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:48 pm

"That's fine with me......don't let your time here interfere with your life OUTSIDE this tiny frozen forest."

For someone who'd bluntly been told she was suspicioned to be a criminal she didn't seem to be too disturbed. Her lifestyle seemed unchanged and no different than what she normally did. She even graced him with a sincere smile, she enjoyed what she did and it was obvious he was right. She took her job as Leader seriously and did whatever she could to help Azhure Point FLOURISH and thrive but she managed to find time to do things that were fulfilling and gave her purpose, "Mind you.........I also have a more serious side to this, sometimes Pokemon hunters and poachers come out this way. Think of this like a frozen version of the Safari Zone and I am the warden. Sometimes Pokemon are captured for sell or even killed for their hides or in the case of Glaciertooth and its pre-evolutions their rare exotic teeth and hides. So that's the reason I am out here to make sure the glaciers aren't causing deadly or potentially harmful scenarios for trainers as they thaw out, to protect the natives, and for the herd."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Leerum smirked "Does that happen often?" Leerum was interested in the life she had taken now, he was hooked to her life story. "If it were possible, I would like to go down and meet the heard if it could be arranged, tho I know how hard it would be so I understand if you say no"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 pm

She folded her arms, "No I think it is a good idea, it will let me know what kind of trainer and person you REALLY are deep down if they can feel calm and relaxed around you too. And if you are going to be tailing me for an investigation and I am going to be out here it is probably best they get to know you anyways since you aren't going anywhere any time soon...."

She didn't take any time and gracefully slid down an icy descent from the ledge they were on onto the ground before quickly and lithely following the herd and heading towards her Mamoswine to help lead it to a place she'd scouted that would be perfect for them to relax at for a few days if not the entire week. Ibrixses seemed to assume he'd chance it and just follow her.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Leerum then slid down the rocks and slowly approached them. He was not trying to alarm anyone. a swift wind blew by blowing his blonde hair all over. "Well hello there, the names Leerum" He gave a warm gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Mamoswine turned back his head, it was at least a THIRD bigger then a usual Mamoswine in both height and weight. It easily dwarfed both humans as well as its herd as a whole. It seem to look down at him over his massive twin tusks, and when it moved its footfalls caused massive tremors that he could clearly feel. Ibrixses folded her arms with a smile, "That's right, nice and slow. Mamoswine wants to make sure you and yours aren't a threat."

She gently placed a hand at Mamoswine side and stroked its heavy furred pelt to furtherly calm the Pokemon. Mamoswine also protected Ibrixses out here so it was protective of her while in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Leerum stared at the pokemon in the eyes, his expression was cold and lifeless as if he were soulless, his emotions were hard to read when he was in the state of Self Actualization. A state in which the user naturally intakes all techniques he sees and can perfectly copy them. It also allows him to sense things in advance. His eyes changed color it was as if his eyes had a rainbow in them. He had given Mamoswine the ability to see his Aura, in hopes that Mamoswine would see the pureness of his soul, even if his body looked like a person who did not care about anything.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Mamoswine glanced at him and then without a word his foot steps thundered away near the herd. Ibrixses folded her arms calmly, "Considering he didn't react badly to that I'd say he is willing to let you at least hang around to give me a hand. An interesting way to convey yourself to him....."

That might leave him wondering if Ibrixses couldn't see it all herself. Ibrixses was gifted in seeing Aura but not manipulating it on a major scale. Her bonding with Mamoswine had come BEFORE she knew she had Aura-sight so she'd done bonding the difficult way but it hadn't been all that difficult since to two of them had REALLY helped each other, "This way please. The parents will use their tusk to break the ice for water for the young but they are too young to chew on what their parents try to give them in this hostile environment so until they are strong enough to eat what the natural habitats provide I supplement the diet with softer food. I wouldn't have you give it out to them just yet but at least get the young and parents both used to you and for you to see how its done. It follow and see what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Leerum nodded and his eyes returned to there normal shade of blue. He followed Ibrixes and observed them. "Interesting.....I can not see why they need mamoswine. To be honest...they should be able to defend themselves..through mamoswines teachings." He observed the Piloswine in there work, a parent should be strong enough to attack predators and defend there young otherwise they are just teaching there kids how to depend on someone else, no offense but.....I honestly must say you are not helping them in the long run....when Mamoswine and you are gone they will have no way of defending themselves...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:01 pm

"You'd think so........but the numbers are all off, too many predators and not enough of them. They'd get extinct up here if not for the intervention under my predecessor. Like I said we aid only the youth with the hope of them surviving. Mamoswine unites the herd under its leadership and it DOES try to fight off the predators. You are correct and like I said our intervention must be a minimal as possible because these are wild Pokemon first and foremost but you speak on the situation without having adequate time to see exactly what I am speaking of. Even if I wasn't out here for this, I'd still be out here to stop the poaching because humans should take care of human who inject themselves as problems to an already struggling populace of Pokemon. Don't misunderstand me.....ideally they wouldn't need humans at all and to be honest I am LESS involved then my predecessor was. I get what you are saying but I am waiting for you to be up here long enough to see that it is almost necessity. Wait until you see what we're up against and you'll get it."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Leerum nodded, "Ok then lets see it" He did not wish to judge right away. "I wonder, lets say someone came and was even more powerful then you...how exactly would you defend them if you did not have the power to?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:48 pm

"The most one could do is try.....," she said with a soft airy tone before moving on, she didn't dispute his claims but she knew he didn't know this place like she did and if she died she knew Mamoswine would LONG outlive her unless it was killed prematurely by predators. Mamoswine were long lived Pokemon and very difficult to overpower. She glanced at him, "Not like anyone outside Azhure Point has helped with the preservation efforts of its native species, it has always been the natives taking care of everything up here without help from the outside."

She frowned and she obviously though there could have been benefit from more regulation of what kind of nasty businesses and presence. Never mind that officially she WAS a criminal but she wasn't a bad person. She wanted the best for this area, the best for both Pokemon and People in it.

"You know........you say I have no business being out here and I would perfectly agree IF we humans hadn't messed it up in the first place. Human poachers did this to the herd and they do it to other packs and herds of animals too. We NEVER had to intervene for the survival of a species before. When pokemon like Glaciertooth attacked the herds it was the way of life, they did it to survive and they couldn't be faulted for it but humans have cut down numbers drastically if they aren't watched. As if it isn't hard enough for the young to survive these conditions even if this is their native environment but little to nothing has been done to make sure that HUMANS aren't making survival all the harder. The Pokemon League sure cares to investigate me but they never ONCE cared to send someone to see what was going on out here."

Ibrixses sounded angry from their ignorance, it was obvious she cared deep down. It was unfair for her to take it out on him but she was annoyed that after all she'd done as a Gym Leader and a trainer to alert them that they couldn't help her to manage this. She couldn't be EVERYWHERE, it was like Leerum pointed out, what if she couldn't hold back the tide. She tried but she couldn't be everywhere couldn't be perfect in her preservation attempts, already she was stretched thin between this, her Gym, and Team Tranqua. All she would EVER be able to do was try, and be frustrated when she fell short.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Leerum sighed "Well that is a problem all leaders face.....the best thing I can tell you is vote for the right guy next time the elections come around, or run for office yourself" He chuckled at the thought of everyone kicking out the old leader "Here is a weird question......have you ever seen the President?" He began to think about it, "I know I have never seen him myself, you really should complain to these guys, I mean if it was possible...but I don't even know where you would go to complain about things like that...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:34 pm

"I HAVE complained, multiple times, hence my ANGER," Ibrixses seem to vest and devote a lot of her energy into making this cold place thrive as much as humanely possible, "Normally the townsfolk TRY to manage it on their own but they are civilians and most of them are either too young or are elderly and have a difficult time on the field. Few young trainers decide to stay to train her, they seem to not want to waste their time in an isolated place like this so there is nowhere to really turn to. As early as my START some five or six years ago I asked the Pokemon League for aid considering this, I have been unsuccessful since I got no response until now and it isn't even for WHAT I inquired."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Leerum smirked. "Well now that you have this unwanted attention maybe it will cause some attention on your other things as well, an if that doesn't work you and me can go up there together next time."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm

"I'd appreciate that in the very least...," she then didn't waste anymore time chit chatting with him. She did her job for now and then went over to Mamoswine and whispered silently against his hide, "I'm heading back tonight, take care of them."

Mamoswine nodded and then trudged off, anymore the only thing to indicate Ibrixses ownership of Mamoswine was the fact she used it in Gym Battles, it spent most of its time in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Leerum observed quietly, he did not want to admit that he wanted to battle the mamoswine. It intrigued him to a deep point. He also new the majority of his pokemon were electric and would have no effect on the pokemon at the same time. So he was at a stand still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Yuki sat in the freezing snow with her Glaceon in her lap."its really peaceful out here isn't it Glaceon."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:55 pm

"Come on.....we'll need to head back NOW if we want to get out of here before the storms hit. Spring thaw or not the blizzards are deadly and I won't have us caught up in them."

Ibrixses didn't get his interest in her Pokemon but after Weavile, Mamoswine was her best, the most loyal Pokemon, it was one of the closest to her in terms of friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 pm

"A snowstorm.....guess i have to leave then......"Yuki said getting up with her Glaceon and going back home.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Leerum nodded and followed, he looked back at the heard one more time,
for quick notice. He then turned back to continue walking with Ibrixes.
Rotom jumped out of his pokeball having to hate staying in there for so
long. "Ro tom tom tom"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:10 pm

somehow Yuki made it to her house after a whole lot of extravagant crap and locked the door,taking off her shoes and laying on her bed leaving glaceon to explore the whole house."Im so bored...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Ice city.   Exploring the Ice city. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Ice city.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next