Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glimpse of a Probable Future

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Glimpse of a Probable Future Empty
PostSubject: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Calix giggled as she played with Seedot in the water of a pond near their campsite. They were not far from Canyon City but where still a few days away from the town in the mountains that spanned the area around it. Seedot seemed to happily enjoy the water and sunshine thriving in its growth because of that. Finally the girl with her wet swimsuit came out of the water and plopped the acorn Pokemon on her shoulder before going to join Larvitar who'd voted NOT to go anywhere NEAR the water and Sneasel, who apparently disliked getting wet. She was eager to see what was going on while she was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Sable eye, Houndoom and Tyranitar weee out of their pokeballs and enjoying the sunshine, Houndoom was currently giving Larvitar a piggyback ride while Safe eyes and sneasel trained, well tie as more Sneasel being aggressive and Sable eye dodging but it was the same thing.

"Here you go kido" Reox said as he drapped a towl over her head with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:43 pm

She giggled as he dropped the towel on her head. She dried off Seedot a little and the Pokemon happily danced around before running off, Seedot liked to chase after bigger Pokemon then it and it seemed to be intent on chasing after Houndoom's tail. Calix dried herself of a little and looked at it, Sneasel had gotten a lot of battling in and even Seedot had managed to sneak in a little training with her, "I should really start getting them ready for the Gym Challenge I think but I am not sure where to start in teaching them all their moves. Especially Larvitar, I can hardly try to teach it Rock Slide and other Rock and Ground type moves cause I can't show by example like I have in my training for Seedot and Sneasel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 am

"Well why dont you get Tyranitar to help?" He asked with a smiel "Im sure he;s be more than happy to teach ehr own child moves like Rockslide"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:33 am

"Yeah it might take a bit though for Larvitar cause of its small size and the attack has such an impact on battle considering how much damage it does. Usually larger and more powerful moves take a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 am

"Its a start thougH" he said as Tryanitar picked up larvitar from Houndooms back and snuggled her baby. (Awwww)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 am

"True, ready for some training Larvitar?"

"Lar," it snuggled her back, hugging her with its really short arms, no way they'd ever be able to hug her all around but it was a big hug for it. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

Tyranitar crooned and set Larvitar down and Reox smirked " Tyranitar why don't you show your baby your strength" He offered "use strength on that hill" He said with a grin Tyranitar roared before smashing into the hill there was silence before it crumbled and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 am

Larvitar seemed alarmed by that and didn't look sure if it could DO that, "Lar, Larvitar, Lar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:16 am

Roex chuckeld as he pet Larvitar "Try it on that rock" he said amused as he pointed to a rock that was a little bigger than Larvitar was.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:29 am

Larvitar went forward and it still didn't seem so bold or convinced, it then looked back at its mother, "Laaaar."

Calix glanced at her Dad, "Maybe he wants to see it again........I think the first time he was too shocked by the outcome to get how Tyranitar did it Daddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:44 am

Tyranitar grinned she warned over to another large hill and used rocks slide on it crumbling it to dust this time making sure she did it so her child could see how she did it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 am

Larvitar watched it and then looked back to the rock.

Calix beamed at him, "Come on Larvitar, you'll never know if you can do it unless you try."

"Lar," it charged against it with a firm single blow, the entire boulder shattered into pieces both big and small and they all fell on the baby Pokemon.

"Oh my gosh, Larvitar are you alright?!"

Calix went over to help Larvitar out the tiny Pokemon was coughing from the dust that was settling but looked no more worse for wear Calix smiled and placed Larvitar down and let go once it got its balance, "Look what you did Larvitar, you were great."

Calix went to return to her Daddy's side when the particular piece of rock she was on gave out. Tyranitar and Larvitar's practice had fractured and started to weaken the actual ground they were on a fair bit. Calix ended up slipping down the incline and out of sight. The actually hill they were on was WAY TOO STEEP to traverse down safely after her in her fall.

Reox couldn't see it but a river below broke her fall and she fell harmlessly into the waters. Calix swam against the tide actually being helped by a few water types to shore. She was too tired though and just went unconscious immediately after getting to the shore to safety for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 pm

"CHIBI!"

Reox didn't see her fall but he felt the green shift he turned and saw CHivi was gone "Honchkrow" Find her and look after her until I get there" He said the dark pokemon nodded before flying into the hair and went out searching fro the little girl.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 pm

"Oh no, what is a little girl doing out here alone like this....we can't just leave her here."

"We'll take her back home with us, then we can find out where she comes from after she is calmed down and settled down."

The man was elderly but far from unable to lift. He got her onto his back with his wife's aid here and there and they spent the rest of their walk returning to their house.

"She looks like such a darling girl, first the egg and now a child, our lives are sure growing more eventful of late."

The lady sounded pleased, god knew if Calix didn't have a home the old couple might have been inclined to keep her themselves but she just didn't have the look of someone from around the area and she was too well taken care of to be an orphan.

When they got to the cottage they lived in in the forest an egg laid nestled in blankets on the table and Calix ended up being laid down on a couch right next to the table. They covered her in towels and blankets hoping to keep her warm while she got dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Honchkrow watched as Calix was taken insdie he flapped his wings high up into the air and circled the aires as a marker for Reox.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Calix moaned and rubbed her head, she had a few bruises her and there and her knees and legs were scraped up.

The woman had been binding her legs up with bandages and smiled, "Hello.......don't be afraid. We found you out in the forest and my husband and I didn't want to leave you out there. You can stay here for a time until we can help find your parents."

"I was with my Daddy.......I don't remember everything that happened though."

"Separated, well we'll try to do anything we can to help, are you hungry."

"A little......"

"I'll bring you out some and you can eat here in the dining room at the table. Okay?"

The lady brought her own soup bowl over with another for Calix, it seemed like the husband was working on something outside. Calix knew she really shouldn't except anything from strangers and she frowned at the bowl. It was really rude to NOT accept it though when she said she was hungry. She glanced around at the surroundings and noticed on the living room table the egg. Her eyes sparked in interest and she silently slid off the chair with a hushed breath, "A Pokemon egg!"

The Lady smiled, "Yes, we got that from a couple that are friends of ours who run a Pokemon daycare. They needed a home for the egg so they gave it to us. It has taken a long time to hatch because we don't have active Pokemon with us but we think it is getting close to hatching."

"Can I help? Please? I have hatched an egg before."

"Sure, as long as you are very careful and don't shake it around."

"I won't, Promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Reox was already riding on Tyranitar ro where Honchkrow was "Wait...I knwo where she is" he said and smirked; he knew that old couple; it was them that let him keep Tyranitar when she was still in egg form.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Watching after the egg was a waiting game that Calix and the older woman was more than happy to do, occasionally it really started to shake and as the hour went by it really started to shake.

"Why don't you take over watching it while I make sure we have warm water and towels for it to keep clean and warm after its hatching okay? I'll be right back."

"Okay." ^-^

She happily took a hold of the egg and was going to set it back down in its nest of blankets when the egg shone and a few moment later in place of it was an tiny adorable blanket and yellow Pokemon.

It shook its head a bit and opened its eyes and they focused on her, "Pi-CHU."

"Awwwwwwww, how adorable!!" Calix hadn't actually BEEN there for Larvitar's actual hatching so she had NO CLUE that the first thing a Pokemon saw was considered its mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Reox called Honchkrow back now knowing where Calix was; he knew she would be safe and if hurt would be well taken care of the old couple were kind and generous "Long time no see" Reox murmured as they got closer; it has been a good 16 years since he'd been here, wondered if they even remember him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 pm

The old man glanced down the road a bit and fixed his glasses as he stepped closer to the other, "Can we help you sir?"

It was a LONG time as Reox said and they were an elderly couple they might not remember him EXACTLY off the bat at first glance and they couldn't put two and two together about Calix considering they didn't look like each other much.

The old woman came back with the stuff and Calix offered the Pichu over to her and sweatdropped, "It just kind of hatched." ^-^;;

She nervously chuckled and the lady TRIED to take Pichu but it instantly started crying which only made Calix MORE nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Reox chuckled at that s he hopped from his Tyranitar "Im looking for my daughter she has pale blue hair and eyes, My Honchkrow told me shes here...how you been old man?" he said with a grin; he knew the man didn't recognize him or Tyranitar "Its been a long time"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 pm

The man again adjusted his glasses carefully, "Well, my wife and I have found someone of that description anything to prove she's yours? Wouldn't want to incidentally give her to the wrong parents after rescuing her would we?"

Calix backed away, "oh man she'd made a mess of this now." ._.;;

She however took one glance outside and saw Reox. The manner in which flattened him to the ground with his feet taken out from under him, and wreaking his balance in .02 seconds tended to be his proof especially followed by the intense snuggling and the outcry of Daddy.

Calix didn't look any worse for wear just bumps and bruises and a severe case of her own separation anxiety. She was ONLY five, five years old tended NOT to have a desire for outright independence yet or at least Calix didn't considering she'd always been clingy, and had never really been denied attention as the apple of his eye. She'd always been denied little unless it was unsafe, and she'd been given EVERYTHING he possibly could give her emotionally. It made her unprepared for the tumble she'd taken far away from him even if she'd been unconscious for most of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Reox opened his mouth to respond when eh was flattened on his ass by Calix "Hey chibi!" Reox said with a laugh; more than used to being flattened by now as he pet her head "Good to see you in one piece...whats with the Pichu?" he asked the little pokemon had stumbled out of the house and was following Calix on its little legs trying to keep up, it was a newborn so its sense of balance was a little off.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:31 pm

T_T "I tried to help them hatch it and it hatched and it won't stop crying and it follows me EVERYWHERE!"

Calix LOVED the idea of the Pokemon liking her but she didn't want it to cry for the old couple considering they'd wanted to hatch the Pokemon egg for possible companionship. She not felt like she'd indirectly RUINED it considering it couldn't stop crying around the couple..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glimpse of a Probable Future
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: