Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glimpse of a Probable Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:58 pm

"I see, I am sorry for that but at least she didn't utterly cut you out of the child's life, some mothers raise their kids entirely and their fathers don't know at all or cannot do anything about it."

If that was EVER the case in the future Calix would NEVER abide being separated from her Daddy like EVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 pm

"Maaha I know that but Ibrixses told me at least...and gav e me tomthing to fight for" he said with a grin as he watched his daughter softrly; it was obvious he loved Calix with every fibre of his being.

If anyone hurt that girl woe betide them becuazse Reox would probably rip them apart with his OWN hands let alone with his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 pm

"How old is she now, she doesn't look any older then six years of age at MOST which means you can't have had her for more then a few years at best? It is very obvious you are close to her and vice versa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 pm

"She's five" Reox said with a smile "Ive only had her in my custody to years but you can;t serperate us at all" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:35 pm

"That you can tell, she seems happy for her age, she'll do well with the set of Pokemon she has."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Reoxc nodded at that "Hai she just needs to train them well" He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:57 pm

"I wish her the best of luck with that and you the best of luck with your wife," the male finished as he leaned back and took a relaxing seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Reox nodded "Hai, thank you" He said softly befor ehe chuckled "Chibi;s seedot has taken a liking to your wife"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 pm

"I noticed that........it is likely attracted to the environment here, we get quite a bit of rain, makes the trees healthy and idea for Seedot to attach to and grow as well. My wife and I had the Pichu egg for a long while, she wanted to hatch it to have something of her own. We don't travel however or have active Pokemon to get it to hatch quickly at all so it has been a long wait,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:55 pm

"I see..." Reox said before he smiled "Chibi will probably offer Seedot in a trade foir Pichu...I can tell its what she's thinking about, shes attached to all ehr pokemon...but if the pokemon is happier elsewhere I think she;d rather have it here...its a hard choice for her but I know she;ll make the choice thats right for her"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

"I don't even think a trade so much.........Pichu technically isn't ours, first person they see they think is their mother or trainer, YOU know that well. So she can hardly trade a Pokemon for her own Pokemon but I get what you mean, we'd welcome it to stay here but by no mean are we going to push for that to happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 pm

"Well think of it more as equivilant exchange" Reox said amused "Calic womnt think its fair if she just takes Pichu...she;ls learnt equality well from me and her mother"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

"Perhaps, perhaps not, like you said she is close to it, that bond might compel her to be unable to go through with it. Either way it doesn't matter to us really my wife and I always have had each other and life has been good because of that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Reox smiled at that "We will see" He said simply with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:32 pm

"Mhmmm, my wife won't abide to send you off tonight without desert you know......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:38 pm

"Ohhhh Mary what desert do you have!" He asked with a grin; when he wasnt thinking about Ibrixses and had company he was fine; Reox was at his lowest when it was quiet or when he was alone.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 pm

"Cake, chocolate cake, kids love it so I figured I was safe in serving that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 pm

"Ohhh CValix is going to like that she'll be running up the walls XD"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:12 pm

"Hmmmmm, I'd sure like to have a child around the house more often can we keep her at all even a while?"

She was teasing but a tad serious too, she didn't have kids or grandkids, only her husband.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

"If you can get that kid to unstick herself from me by all means you can have ehr overnight" he said with a grin; he knew damn well Chibi wouldnt budge from his side.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 pm

That WOULD be a miracle, Calix had separation anxiety from Daddy and she was extremely possessive. Woe be upon ANYONE who got close to Daddy especially young trainers and kids themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Reox smiled as dessert came and he called CHibi over so she could come eat.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Calix in turn called over her Pokemon which got spoiled with her. xD She shared everything she gained in getting spoiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Reox chuckled as he watched this; CHibvi was just so cute at times.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Pichu ate right off of Calix's plate, it seemed to reject anything that Calix wasn't eating herself as if only if Mommy was eating it was it good enough for it to eat itself.

Calix smiled and rustled its fur, petting it, Pichu looked happy as it was getting chocolate cake on its face JUST LIKE CALIX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glimpse of a Probable Future
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: