Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The name is Avi! Get it right!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The name is Avi! Get it right! Empty
PostSubject: The name is Avi! Get it right!   The name is Avi! Get it right! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Name: Avikna'Rettina Nerosaki
Home town: Cinnibar Island
Hair color Silver/Bleach blonde
Eye color Azure
Height: 5' 5''
Weight: 116
Badges: None yet
Back story:
Born and raised under the strict eyes of the her grandfather, and Blaine young Avi grew up with a strong mind, and an even stronger attitude. Avi was always such an outcast on the island, there being not that many children she had to play by herself. When she grew older and trainers started to come to the island she tryed to make friends, but she'd grown so outcasted at that time that she just couldn't. Instead she started to act mean. Her grandfather grew worried that Avi would stay like this forever. So, with his brilliant mind he sent her to her Great Aunt in the Terra region. A parting gift being a Growlithe egg.

Avi was Seventeen at this time, and for only a few short weeks she was such until her eighteenth birthday. Thats when her Growlithe was born. Her Great Aunt seeing she now already had a starting poke'mon sent her on her way threw the Terra Region. Avi wasn't to happy about it, but with alot of pushing she eventually decided to leave.

Picture:
The name is Avi! Get it right! 03
________
The name is Avi! Get it right! Growlithe_sprite_by_Skitty_Scarlett
Pokemon: Growlithe
Nickname: Gardie
Met: Great-Aunts Household
Item: N/A
Ability: Flash Fire
Type: Fire
Level: 5
Move list:
- Bite
- Roar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The name is Avi! Get it right!   The name is Avi! Get it right! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:21 pm

lol that's a pic from Mabinogi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The name is Avi! Get it right!   The name is Avi! Get it right! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:39 am

The name is Avi! Get it right! Ralts
Pokemon: Ralts
Nickname: Rarutos
Met: Seapebble
Item: N/A
Ability: Syncronize
Type: Psychic
Level: 5
Move list:
- Growl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The name is Avi! Get it right!   The name is Avi! Get it right! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name is Avi! Get it right!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Information :: Old Characters-
Jump to: