Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing the Ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Leerum's eyes widened. "Well, nothing really... I just feel weird about meeting parents it is a bit out of the ordinary for me." He then walked around "Hmm does she look anywhere near as pretty as you do? or is she better" He chuckled at the thought trying to tease her back.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 pm

She stopped, "My mother is getting up there in age but she looks very good for her age," she smirked, "Don't pull any of that flirting around her though she doesn't get a joke and she doesn't like men. She can't stand my husband as it is......for various reasons," she sighed, it was one of annoyance but obviously it was not really directed at him or figuratively anyone near her or here.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:42 pm

He slightly felt a bit scared "So how deep is this hatred towards men exactly....should I stay out of sight?" He was puzzled at the thought. "I wonder why she hates men so much"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 pm

"She hates them because of my disaster of a marriage......she won't hate you on sight and won't condemn you for your gender however don't expect a nice welcome if you are here for anything LESS then official business," Ibrixses KNEW that her mother wouldn't like him anyways because the League was the enemy to Tranqua and she'd be furious and outraged silently to have her daughter watched. Nevertheless her mother wouldn't do anything untoward and cruel towards him not when her daughter was RIGHT THERE to keep her in line.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Leerum nodded. "Ok then, I will not try and do anything that will offend her" He then returned his electivire, and whistled. "Jolt where are you boy, come here" Jolteon then came with a gust fast pace, a trail of wind blew past them knocking there hair everywhere. He fell into the pool and swam around feeling very pleased to rest his feet, in something cool. "Well I am glad I checked up on you, here your treat" He then tossed a dog bone up in the air and Jolt caught it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 pm

"Your Pokemon are very energetic........they have to be to be able to keep up with me so well."

She crossed her arms, "Come on, let's go if you are still coming I am late enough for my morning meal with my mother."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Leerum nodded and grabbed himself a new shirt, he did not bother putting on shoes, because with his bare feet he could feel a majority of the aura around him. With each pokemon foot step, he was aware of it, with each motion in the water he could feel it. He was taking a deeper inner peak into the entire gym. "Ok well time to meet your mom, I am not imposing to much am I?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:25 pm

"I am the one who invited you......," she murmured quietly, "So it is hardly considered imposing."

True he was a complication she didn't need to her life right now but she could hardly ignore his presence either. She had to keep a firm grasp on everything around her or loose everything in a quick unraveled fashion. Ibrixses didn't have to take him far before she unlocked the door and gestured for him to go in ahead of her. The house was rather bright and surprising, not so surprising was the fact it was pristine and clean since the two women who lived in it were very organized. An Eevee slept nearby on a couch, it was obviously quite old in age to the point where it was elderly. Ibrixses snapped the door shut behind her with a snap before moving pass him, "Mother, I'm here..."

"You're late....."

"Later then usual. I brought my recent guest with me. Do you care to introduce yourself or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Leerum was completely cut off by her aura, the entire feeling he got from her made him stifle with fear, he could not focus at all, because her presence over came his mind with fear. He gulped, and tried not to look in her direction. He did this by staring at Ibrix. This was not the best move, but he was to stumbled to think normally and rationally. For the moment his mind had left the planet, he was all alone in his own mind he had cut off his ability to hear voices outside of his own mind.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Ibrixses turned to glance at him as if asking and wondering what was wrong.

Her mother just seemed to raise her eyebrow as though waiting for someone to speak already. Her eyes were cold and harsh blue so unlike Ibrixses. She seemed to embody the harshness of ice in her eyes whereas Ibrixses blue eyes embodied its beauty and grace. Her pale blond hair was bound back into a single ponytail. Her figure was like Ibrixses, slight and thinner, her skin the same pale variant as her daughter. Unlike her daughter she had no power of Aura, Ibrixses had inherited her gifts of Aura from her Father not her mother. That didn't make her presence anh less imposing or overpowering.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Leerum smiled and regaining himself. "The name is Leerum, I am the former Gym leader of Dawn town and now a full on Pokemon League Representative. I use electric pokemon, pleasure to meet you mam" He bowed and then regained his stance.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:05 pm

She glanced at her daughter, "What is he doing here?"

Ibrixses looked like she'd hoped to avoid answering the question, the last she needed was her mother's discontent to make things less smooth, "He is here to investigate the collapse of the Elemental Cave in Canyon City. You heard of that with me Mother."

"You mean he is here to investigate YOU. They sure can't lend you a damn hand not after everything you do for Azhure Point and its people but they are quick to cast blame. They should be ashamed of themselves. Don't damn well give a care until now and when they do they cast negative attention on one of the best of them."

She turned away and looked very foul tempered, it was how any parent might react to their child being unfairly treated.

"I haven't been accused of anything.........he is just here to investigate and I have nothing to hide so I have no reason to do anything less then cooperate and help with that objective. Am I right?"

Ibrixses turned to Leerum, it seemed she was at least trying to sort things out. She damn well hoped he had the sense NOT to make things worse by drawing her mother into an argument because if he disputed against her scathing words he'd get just that response. Elva ALWAYS wanted the last word in and she often or ALWAYS got it, even against her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 am

Leerum sighed "Well I will continue on, I am also here for the purpose of judging if your daughter needs the assistance she has requested, I am here for more then one reason, so please do not get so ill tempered, as of right now she is innocent and with my next two reports there is no way the league will say no to her previous request I have made sure of it." He tried to make the situation, a little better. Since his personal goal was to help Ibrixses anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 am

"Great then we can move on.....," her voice brooked little argument and against the two younger trainers her mom glanced away and went to get a third place set up. Ibrixses didn't know if what he said was really true or not, but innocent or not, unless she was ordered otherwise she'd do all in her power to live up to her role as a citizen and Gym Leader so she'd cooperate with the League.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 am

Leerum nodded, and gave a slight wink gesture at Ibrixses, trying to tell her what he said was true. He waited patiently for Ibrixses to make a move so he could gauge which move he should make next, every foot step to him was imperative in order to not displease anyone.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 am

"Go ahead and take a seat, we'll be leaving after breakfast. I am going back to the fields if you want to join me you may if not you can explore the town further or use the Gym for training afterwards."

Ibrixses took her seat and she began to serve herself and her mother some tea. She put ice in it to cool it, she liked her tea cold not hot or warm. It was almost a morning routine but considering how this wasn't going well between her mother and him she was considering not duplicating the results tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 am

Leerum agreed, and went and sat down, He then took a plate and began to serve himself as well, not eating much of anything tho, only the things that were in his reach, and even then he only took small amounts. he closed his eyes and ate, this being a habit of his to increase his taste senses.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 am

The meal was quiet normally her mother and her didn't speak but she knew her mother wouldn't say a thing. Ibrixses smirked, "Do tell your Rotom thank you for helping me this morning, it was particularly helpful in backing up Arcanine in clearing some troublesome icebergs and ice floes."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:47 am

Leerum nodded, "Oh so he helped you....." He could not help but smile "That guy loves to help people, regardless if they are doing good or bad.....he is still a baby in all actuality"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 am

"Well you know I didn't technically ASK or make him do anything delinquent so I think he was safe helping me there. His help might cut off a whole day of work though so that is helpful in the long run for all of us up here."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am

Leerum chuckled "Well you are free to have him help you in the operation, I am sure he would love it" He took a bite and smirked from the taste, it felt like it was a good thing to do after a good work out. It had hit the spot good.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 am

"Oh he did," she smiled and went back to eating her own breakfast.

Her mother joined and was naturally quiet, "Perhaps before you should go you should check in with your email. See if you have any new corresspondence."

"No thank you, Mom. I don't have time to really waste and drag my heels on the computer today," she turned to Leerum, "I don't have a computer so I use my mother's mainly. She uses it for her research."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am

Leerum stayed quiet on that note. He felt as if there was something unusual about that.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 am

Ibrixses seemed to be watching his quiet watch, "What's wrong? From what I know research isn't that unusual of a profession and my correspondence is over my divorce and occupation mainly."

He just didn't have the same impassive expression like one who was treading carefully, now he looked more like he had been around her in careful observation as though he was grasping and holding onto a detail to link together pieces into a cohesive strand. She wasn't an expert at knowing him but she was very observant and within hearing that while still quiet he had taken a new face to his observation.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:58 am

"Well it is nothing really, so if you do not mind me asking what is it you research maybe I can be a part of it?" He had abandoned his previous look and put on a face of curiosity. He eagerly felt her aura was off, it was obvious that Ibrixses mother was up to no good based on how her aura wavered from dark to darker then back to dark, as if something was bothering her tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing the Ground
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: