Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren's journey

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 am

Ren War smirked softly as he walked along the path towards Azhure point; it had been a long while since he;d been able to take a break and travel so much but with things being slow in the elite four he was going to relish his little 'vacation' as much as he could; he also hhoped to talk to Ibrixses (AKA annoy her)

There were perks to youre brother being the last gym leader; you knew ahead of time if somneone had gained his badge.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 am

Good luck FINDING her up in Azhure Point, his best bet was to try to track down her trainers at the Gym and ask them about their missing leader cause she sure wasn't in town.
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 am

Ren walked into the gym and was indeed greeted by ehr trainers they were as stubborn as she was and wouldnt tell him where she;d gone, so Ren had to kick thiere asses, Pokemon style before they'd talk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:30 am

The girl who was the second, and mainly in control of the Gym frowned, "She is out at the seashore, clearing out the water routes with her Pokemon to make sea travel accessible...."
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:31 am

"Now that wasn' t so hard now was it?" He said with a smirk; he'd wiped the floor with them all as an elite they were cannonm fodder "Well than k you anyway"! he said with a wink and a polite bow before he left towards the seashore.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 am

Ibrixses was there with an assortment of Pokemon: her Cloyster was out and so was her Lapras, along with a surprising Pokemon: an Arcanine.

Lapras turned to look at Ren's approach with the closest thing it could have to a hostile glance with its gentle appearance.

Arcanine growled and went between Ibrixses and Ren.

Ibrixses then turned around, "What are you doing here?"

She needless to say didn't sound THRILLED at his presence.
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 am

Ren smirked a littl not threatened by the pokemon at all "I was passing through; he lied softly "I had to knock ssom sense into your trainers; they were AWFUYKLKLY stubborn about not telling me where you were"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 am

"Good think they are, I can hardly waste my time on trivial matters such a family visits but I suppose since you beat them I'll have to suffer through you."
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 am

"Thats not a nice thing to say to your brother in law is it?" Ren said softly a she stare dout at the shore "You knwo Im nto jsut travelling aroiund for the fun of it I have a job I need to do" He said softly his face now serious; he was a lit more serious than Reox was and not as laid back either way he and Reox shaired the same sense of houmor most of the time.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 am

"And I have a job I need to do so I am sure you understand the sentiment," she placed her hands upon her hips oh she HATED dealing with this, the investigation was enough she didn't need family matters with all this.
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 am

"Im investigating Tranqua on orgders of the Pokem on leauge, with my brother holding off any potential trainers to challnge us its up to me to take down Tranqua..,.isnt that charming?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:02 am

"Extremely.......make sure to tell me how that goes......let's go guys," the was about as flat and sudden a cold shoulder as ever because she cut him right off in the middle of his own topic and went straight back to work, so much like Ibrixses. xD
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:06 am

Ren smirked softly "Tranqua is after Reox...did you kn ow that?" he asked softly "...They found out he has a legendary...and seen as he;s travelling they;ll be after him AND Chibi" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:18 am

Ibrixses DID stop in her tracks, Tranqua had not ORDERED anything in concerns to legendary types YET, "What makes you think I would know that, I would hope that he would keep Giratina under low profile in the REVERSE WORLD so as not to endanger Calix since you and he so prematurely agreed to get the ball rolling for her."
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:32 am

"Reox takes Giratina with him wherever he goes...apperntly they have an...understanding...a bond if you will wherever he goes Giratina MUST follow" He said softly "Im probably going to be hunted too I have Spirirtomb, which is very rare but Im not worried; no one in tranqua can bring me down" he said simply; iot wasnt overconfidance talking he KNEW he could beat anyone but the current pokemon champion.

"You really dont understand Reox anymore do you...the resons he does things and why he let Chibi be a trainer early" He said softly "I suppose it doesn t matter....afetr all you dont care about him anymore...do you...you dont care about jsut how much he's destroying himself...slowly" Ren said softly his voice was calm buit his gazxze was intense looking at her for a reaction to his stinging words.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 am

Ibrixses didn't give him the benefit of her facial expressions to read, she wasn't stupid enough to let him have eye contact and KNOW it was something that got to her. Her back turned, when she schooled her expression to an impassive mask she said cooly, "That's right, I don't, I thought I made that obvious these last five years but I guess not, my regards and worries are over my daughter not him....."
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 am

Ren watched her before he growled softly "Your a fool" He said softly "When he dies protecting the last thing he has left in this world from tranqua Ill say I told you so at his funreal" He said coldy.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 am

Ibrixses took her leave and just walked away, it stung, it stung like hell but she couldn't react that would unravel her own act and careful poise for him to see. She had her reasons for what she did.
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

Ren felt frustrated as hell; He just didnt udnerstand why after them marrying and beign so happy that she devorced him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Ibrixses was sure it was the right thing to do, before Reox had been a weaker then he was now and she hadn't wanted him to try to save her from the troubles she mired herself in, it was easier to separate. Things had gotten complicated with Calix though, now she had to keep Calix away from getting mired like she had cause of her controlling mother and she especially needed Reox to make sure Calix was safe. The two of them were fine, she got what she wanted, so why was she so unhappy deep down.
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm

If only Ibrixses knew just how bad Reox had been when she had left and he was alone for three years...he sat and did nothing, he didnt sleep, didnt eat, barely drank anything, he didnt train his pokemon...it was like he was a robot that had lost its ability to function.

Ren followed her as she walked "I'll never understand why you left him Ibrixszes...hes a good man, he never abused you, he never trapped you, or controlled you..." Ren broke off "You were the one that should have been there to pick up the pieces when he broke down...not me...if he didnt have Calix he'd probably be dead or something close to it" He said softly "I'll be in the pokemon centere if you ever feel like talking" He said before he lo=eft for good.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Ibrixses thankfully wasn't looking at him because her eyes softened quite a bit and she thought if only one could understand the why. She couldn't tell him though, keep him in the dark had for all these years kept him and now kept Calix safe. It was a card she'd play until it failed and then she'd play a new one. Arcanine and Lapras seem to sense her upset and approached her. Ren was right Reox had NEVER done to her what her own blood had, he'd been the truest family she had and she'd discarded him for that care.
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Renb headed to the pokemon centre and sighed "Maybe I ewas too harsh..."Ren mumbled to himself; he didnt hate Imbrixses; how could he he and her wewre practically childhood friends too and Reox had been so happy to be with her

Reon remeebred when Reox was 11 and came backk from his journy to give Ibrixses her sneasal, after that thye;d gone on their first date it was cute and chiuldish but as they gre up he became more romantic and more about just beign together then having fun.

"...FIrsnt loves...are always the worst ones" Ren murmured to himself softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 pm

The aforementioned Pokemon watched Ren and then just as quickly after giving him a hard gaze went off on its own, probably to report to Ibrixses about what it had seen around town.
Back to top Go down

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Ren let out his p[okemon to bath in the moonlight light his Absol, Unbreon and Spiirtomb especcily enjoyed this as Ren smield and trained with them one one on one, it weas fin to train with his pokem one it kept him actice at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ren's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren's journey
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next