Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren's journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Ren's journey - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 pm

"Hmmmmm...no" ^^ He said with a grin it was mostly fake but that was a little geniuinality to it.

Ren chuckled at that "Im afriad I gotta agree with Reox, we should all do somewthing together im sure CHIBI would like that" he said with a smirk; oh he was TOTALLY setting them up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:50 pm

"YEAH!!"

Count on the girl to JUMP at that, she rarely got to spend time in a COMPLETE family setting.

Ibrixses was trying not to be put back by that, she didn't say a WORD at that, it was HER TURN for a DOOM AURA at the men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Ren and Reox however were naturtally immune XD Hell; knwos HOW they were but they seemed to fear NOTHING. "Well then look like we ALL agree" He said with a smirk speaking onj Ibrixkses behalf before she could agree or protest "Why dont we all go ice skating?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Ibrixses smiled, "Calix hasn't ever learned that, she was too young to withstand the elements long enough to learn balance on the ice and it would take more then a day or two to teach her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:57 pm

"Really!?" Both brothers said before they gained matchign evil smirks; they KNEW Ibrixses had just screwed herself over "If thats so you can help us TEACH her and seen as you know Ice WAY better than us..." Reox said with a smirk "Im sure you wouldnt mind giving US few pointers as well as teasch chibi"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 pm

"Last I knew you too were competent enough so I think you'll manage but I'll teach Calix just fine on my own. You are welcome to watch of course if you wish......"

She wouldn't go near EITHER of them, it spelled disaster for her and she damn well knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Reox and ren's matching evilo grins grew wider as Ren and Reox slung thier arms around each other "Then watch we will" They said ast the same time.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:07 pm

She didn't care as long as she managed to keep them FAR from her. Calix smiled, "So what first?"

Ibrixses LOVED her child but she wanted to damn them all for this especially the men, she couldn't fault gullible and innocent Calix for the disaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Reox smiled "Lets go and get you some skates" He said with a grin; oh he KNEW Ibrixses would be stubborn b ut it wouldnt stop the two brothers
for gettign upclose and personal if need be.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Ibrixses led the way, ideally she'd NOT wanted to have got stuck with them however she was not going to be a coward and avoid Calix to avoid HIM. She'd just make sure to keep in the clear after this morning. She quickly lead the way with Calix in tow and pretty much around to keep Reox from getting too ardous, calix wouldn't stop his advances but he wouldn't pull a display like this easily in front of Calix either. As a father he had some measure of what was alright and plain WRONG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Reox chuckled as he just watched at first "You got a plan?" Rne asked and Reox shrugged.

"Not really lets just improvise otherwise she;ll expect it"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm

"You know.....ideally one NORMALLY wouldn't try to teach there daughter to ice skate in the SPRING THAW of Azhure Point so I'll have to make an area for us."

"Go Lapras!"

Lapras came out of its Pokeball and happily crooned before swimming to Calix, who smiled back and went to hug the Ice/Water type, "LAPRAS!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:32 pm

"I'm sure you caqn manage" Reox said with a chuckle as Ren cracked his knuckles and watched amused. this would be fuin to take part in.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 pm

"Lapras, Ice Beam, re-freeze the surface."

Lapras snuggled Calix before opening her mouth and firiing a crystal clear beam of ice to a fine polished surface.

"Alright........you got my old skates on now Calix?"

"Mhmmmm," Calix didn't help as she wanted to go on the ice with Daddy and was clinging to him for balance as she didn't know how to balance on her own. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Reox used his old pokedex and seemed to be sitchign pokemon Reox had other types of pokemon that he didnt use usually but there was on that ahd an Ice move he wanted; He didnt ahve skaets so he was gonna make them from Ice itself "Kingdra out you come Yoiu have skates to give me" H esaid amused He dragon.wagter pokemon ebfore the pokewmon used nIce bean on Reox and Rens feet to give them skates before he withdroe the pokemon he smield a she took Chibi's hand "Hold my hand chibi, okay now gently use your feet to move, take it slow one step at a time" He said with a smile, Ren jsut smirkled as he glided past them gracefully his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:44 pm

The girl seemed to slip up a lot, it was hard for her to learn to balance her weight perfectly on the slipperly surface even if she could walk.

Ibrixses obviously was a master of it, she glided easily, watching her child struggle so she could offer suggestions and input and enjoy Reox being consumed with helping her, it definitely kept his attention off her as he was relatively devoted to his task where she was concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 pm

With Ibrixses and ren occupisde tthat jsut mean Ren could cause trouble he smirked as he got up bhinmd Imbrixses and shoved her hard so shes crash RIGHT into Ren before he scoope dup- Chibi before she got hurt or fell down (XD)

Reox of cuase anticipated this and caught ehr but he pretended to be surprised "...Wanna dance?" He asked with a chuckle. his arms on wehr waist and NOT lettign ehr go.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Ibrixses gritted her teeth slightly as she forced out a "No thank you," before flinging out her leg out to take both of them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:50 am

Reox laugfhed as he picke dup that ;eg and managed to make it so he was holding her and dipping her backwards on the Ice "Heh nice try" He whispered befor ehe pulled her back up then chuckled as Ren and Chibi slowly skated past "GO on try to skate to your dad" Ren said he was right behind her ready to catch ehr soi we wouldnt fall.

"Oh you wanna dace with us too?" Reox said with a soft laugh,
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:24 am

"Let me go before we make a display of this," she whispered as she pushed against him really hard with enough force to make him on the unstable force MAYBE falter or even slip up a little she was hoping for. it was hard to tell if the flush on her cheeks was from embarrassment or fury about this morning.

The moment she didn't have Reox's hand guiding her she wasn't able to balance and fallen right into Ren's arms. When he let her go again she stayed up a few second only to loose her balance and start to fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Ren chuckled as he caught her again "Take your time kiddo" He said with a smirk "Push forward with one leg and then the other" He said with a smile.

Reox smirked at that before he kissed the shell of her ear softly "You taught me too well you'll have to do better than that to trip me up" He teased
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:37 pm

"Better like this?" she shoved her leg between his and flicked her ankle to swipe out ONE LEG clean before he could catch it, she hadn't nailed him or meant to but she got the both of them to collapse THIS TIME while he had been distracted with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Reox smirked as he grabbed her, he maded damn sure shes fall ON TOP of him; he was silent ebfore he burst out laughing;l it was one of the first GENINUE laugh he;ld given out in 5 years; Ibrixses even cold like this affected him that much "Well EVen if I feel I got an an gel dropped into my lap" He teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:57 pm

She pushed against him, "Let go damn it," she gave a fierce and hushed whisper but it was demanding as well.

She didn't like this a single bit, for several years of leaving her well enough alone he sure wasn't doing so now and she didn't need his attempts at re-courting her into staying married to him. As if he'd want to if he knew what was really going on, it was better not to convince herself it could work cause when he realized she lied to him majorly since BEFORE they were married even along with the last five years he'd not want her at all, that was something she was convinced of WITHOUT her mother telling her that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 pm

"Make me" He said with a smirk a she pulls ehr closer idf that was possible that cokcy ass smirk on his face; he looked more and more like himself every minute he was in ehr company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren's journey
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next