Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren's journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Ren's journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 pm

"How are they doing? I mean how is Calix starting out? Do you know at all or have you not heard a word from your own brother?"

Ibrixses voice was easy to single out, in a flashing second it seemed like she slipped up in showing concern for BOTH of them rather then just Calix. Weavile was with her so it was a bit obvious the Pokemon took her to Ren's location.

Weavile knew where EVERYONE was within Azhure Point within a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Ren was silen as he dodged his mightyena's take down attack "I talk to them almost everyday, CHibi alreayd has four pokemon" He said softly "Sneasel, Larvitar, Murkrow, Stunky and a Pichu" He said softly before he smirked at her "And Reos is Reox he;s smae old same old, still not sleeping or eating" He said softly.

Last edited by Reox/Ren War on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:32 pm

"He's an idiot," she muttered, her tone was laced with a disgust rooted from worry, it wasn't easy to catch but it wasn't easy to miss if you listened well, "been on his own for a handful of years and doesn't take care of himself or face the facts, typical for him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Ren paused at that "You made him that way" Ren said softly as he finallt turned to look at her "Reox has a stong body and mind...but my brothers heart is made of glass...and you shattered it" Ren said softly "5 years on and he;s still devestated...do you know he thinks you hate him?" He questioned softly as he sat on a bench Umbreon hopping up to sit in his lap.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Her eyes seemed to flash down lower, as if darting behind her eyelashes not so much to hide as in her own kind of remorse, either way their message was hard to be read from their conveyance.

A voice rang out, "And your brother ruined her life so maybe he'll finally get the picture and move on while letting her do the same. My daughter doesn't have to take this, she doesn't have to suffer your ill company, so don't let me find you near her again or by god I'll make you regret the day you or your brother got involved and never have learned to take your leave from her life."

Ibrixses mother had a firm and downright BITCHY uptake on life, she was so much worse then Ibrixses that the ice cold heart she had made Ibrixses look like hers was on fire or thawed out. Ibrixses also didn't seem to have the means to separate herself from her mother who quickly led her away without so much a further words. Her mother had a stronger will and often Ibrixses didn't seem to be able to push against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Ren smirked at Ibrixses mother "Ruined her life? How so?" He asked "Reox never did anythign wrong" Ren said softly befor ehe smirked "Hynosis" he whispered Spirirtomb his Ibricses mother with it in full force and knocked the bitch out, he caught ehr before she fell "I always did hate ytou mother" He grumbled as he set her on a nearby bench "...why are you letting her rule your life Ibrixses...its obvious youe not happy no matter how you try and hide ikt...you said you life Reox for a better life...how is this better?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:54 pm

"I do like my life here, I love the people yeah mother makes it hard to deal with occasionally but what parents AREN'T difficult to deal with? I am satisfied with my lot in life here. If you aren't convinced with that then maybe you need to stay here and see me at work."

It was a half lie, she did get lonely but that is why she stayed busy, she didn't seem to visibly miss Reox in the same ways and fashion he did but deep down she did it was hard to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Ren smirked "No I can tell you love your work here and you love this place...but...uyour not happy...without him" He said softly "Its okay he;s noit happy without you either..." Ren said before he waved Ibrixses off "Maybe one day you;ll come out of that little shell you call denial and realize thaqty desoite his falws Reox is right for you and despitre everything you still love him"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 pm

"What do you know, typical male you think you know everything," she snapped before helping her passed out mother up and took her leave, "I don't advise you to approach her EVER after this unless you have an honest to god DEATH WISH."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Ren smield "I know Im right...that doesn t mena I know everything...becuase I KNOW your hiding more than what first appears" he said with a smirk before he gave her a dark grin "Do you forget who your talking to?" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Ibrixses IGNORED him flat, that had really irritated her, it didn't look like she'd pursue to start a conversation with him again any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Ren chuckled "On eof these days Ibrixses...one of these days" He said to himslelf with a smile as he watched her go with a grin
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:51 pm

A older man sat out, he seemed to be enjoying the cool air of the night, he was chuckling at Ren's antics with Ibrixses. Both youths had amused him, needless to say he wasn't a harmless old man to push around, if Ren got disturbed by it he would be thrashed or close to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Very little disturbed Ren these days, hed travelled the world and seen it all
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm

"She a friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

"...not exactly, I think she sees me as more of an annyance" Ren said to the old man as he turned to him with a smirk "And its your buisness...how?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 pm

"We don't take kindly to those abusing our Gym Leader or her patient care over this area, we owe a lot to her energetic pursuits to make this place a peaceful town so we don't naturally like strangers coming to bend her out of shape."

He had a cane, he was leaning on, he had shaded glasses and a coat on over clothes, he wore a trademark smirk that spoke confidence in volumes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Ren stared at him with a raised eyebrow at that ebfor ehe approached the man "...Hmmm...were you the former leader?" He asked; Ren was sharp and as an Elite he;d read through records of cformkar champions and Gym leaders "...heh Im no stranger, Im her brother in law old man" He said softly "Despite the fact she dislikes it my brothewr is still married to her, its not a crime to visist her is it?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm

"Me, no, I am the local geezer but I have trained under her before."

More like it was the other way around but it didn't sound outright untruthful, the man liked to avoid attention both good and bad in his older age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yoiu can;t fool me old man" He said with a grin "But I'll cut you some slack...Im guessing it was you who offered her the place as Gym leader here...Maaah Reox was so mad about that..."Ren murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 pm

"Hard to throw off just like your father, I don't care who I upset, I found a promising protege and she inherited the Gym. Not like any of my kids wanted it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Ren's grin grew wider "You know Rowen ne? Heh course you would, our fatther was a pourd and stubborn man, Reox is a lot like him" he said before he sighed "Maaah you helped cause a heartbreak old man" He said as he punched the mans arm lightly "Reox wasnt angry about her gettign the job or really becuase she weas moving away...its becuase she left without them really discussing it first. Ibrixses left and demanded a divorce and my brother became a wreck...he still is...but he hides it very well these days..." Ren paused softly a she looked up at the stars "...Shes not hapopy without him...I can tell" Ren murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

"I caused no such thing, it was the actions of her and your brother that caused anything ill. Not up to you to judge her unhappiness which is why she is annoyed. You come up here and at a glance think you see the fine lines of everything when neither you or your brother really have seen or know her in years. I can see her annoyance, I don't know what happened between them but it is a chasm she doesn't want bridged, you might come to see that or she'd have fought for what she wanted. She is like that after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Ren smiled at that "My brother did nothing but live her with all his heart" He said softly "Just because I can see the truth and she can not about ehr own feelings isnt my problem" he said softly "We havent seen her because she refused tos ee him at first and in the end he gave uop and had a breakdown" He said softly.

"I dont know either but my brother isnt the cause of it, Im sure of that" He said simply before he shook his head "...Perhaps you better watch your student more carefully...shes hiding something" He said softly "...I just dont know what"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 pm

"I know my student in her entirety and that is a true fact."

He was confident for a reason, he knew everything good and bad about Ibrixses but he wouldn't let outsiders in on that even well intentioned ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren's journey
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: