Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 pm

She couldn't pronounce that one she missed syllables or said them plain wrong, that wasn't unusual though Calix didn't have her language skills fully developed. She didn't talk in full sentences or anything, that would be learned only through practice after being taught otherwise, something which like a lot of other things fell on Reox. He had a full agenda ahead of him, Calix would keep him busy once they could get comfortable together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 pm

"You'll get it eventually" He said with a chuckle as she tried to pronounce it and failed. it was cute.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 pm

She nodded and then looked at everyone as if asking what's to happen now. She wasn't sure how things went on a daily schedule in her home. This would be her first day really here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

"Come on you still hungry? You didnt really get to eat earlier after all"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 am

She semed to think on that and nodded, "mhmmm."

She probably surprised Reox by taking his hand, she didn't know where to go she didn't know her way around yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 am

Reox blinekd at that but he figured it was a good start and he walked with ehr back to the kitchen "Is there anything you like to eat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 am

"Chocolate..........," that was a TRADEMARK reply of almost any kid even once little like her, "juice, eggs."

The girl seemed to be trying to remember the names of all the foods. At her younger age she would eat and like it or dislike it and be unable to remember the name of it because she knew by vision whether it was a food she liked or not. Sometimes she thought something was yucky because it LOOKED yucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:34 am

"Chocvolate?" He said befor ehe schuckled "I dont think you can have that for breakfast" He said before he went to the fridge and poulled out a carton of eggs.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 am

"I like it," she barely reached the countertop when she stood on her tip toes even but with Reox's height he could see her giving a playful smile before she tried to see what Reox had to feed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 am

Reox had decided on an egg and sopilders to start with "If your good you can have some coholate later okay?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 am

"Calix not good right now?"

She apparently thought she had been having good behavior and now wondered if she been doing badly, the thought of it made her look like she was going to cry cause she didn't like to be in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 am

Reox blinekd at that and LITRALLY sweatdropped at that "Your doing fine...ah man that came out wrong..I mean if you eat all your breakfast you cna have some chocolate" He specified hoping to High hell she wouldnt cry; he HATED it when girls cried! It always made him feel bad wether it was his fault or not >,<
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:55 am

"Calix being good?"

She was damned close to tearing but she looked like she'd possibly stop getting upset. It wasn't so much the chocolate she was worried about right now, of course she wanted some but she wanted to be out of trouble like a good girl. She'd promised her Mommy she'd be good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:59 am

"Yeah" Roecx said complealty relived she seemd to not want to cry now...he hated girls crying it alweays made him feel bad >,< "Here you go" He siad a she put nher egg and soilder son the table.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:05 am

She seemed to look down and dig in, she smiled as she ate slowly. She didn't make too bad of a mess but it couldn't be helped if she did a bit. She was a child after all, "Yum."

She hummed at saying that, it looked like she was pretty much done with that cause she didn't look unhappy or about to go into tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am

Reox almost fell to the floor in relif; at least she liked his cooking...Houndoom walke din with the mail in his mouth "Thanks" He said befor nehe began flicking threough them as Ren smield and made soem coffee.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 am

Calix wasn't picky, she liked a wide range of foods and was unafraid of telling you if she DIDN'T like what was on her plate. She didn't know that he was so nervous almost as much as her at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 am

Ren sigehd and prodded Reox "You need to eat to" he said but Reox shook his head "im not hungry"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Calix seemed to hear what Ren said and offered Reox a piece of egg she had in her hand, "Calix full, you eat?"

It was likely if he didn't accept the uneaten egg from Calix that she might get upset cause he wasn't accepting what she was sharing with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Reox blinekd then sweatdroopped thinking the same thind "...Okay kiddo" He said a she took it and forced it down.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 pm

"You like it too?"

She didn't make it but she felt proud cause if he liked it when she shared it with him she felt special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:36 pm

"Yeah its great" He said while he tried not to puke, Renhid a laugh becuase he knew Reox wasnt used to eating at all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:38 pm

She smiled, she didn't know any better to know he wasn't being honest with her about it. She thought he was pleased with her so it made her happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Reox managed to smile back and keep the egg down; at least she was much sheered up other than yesterday it was a good start.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Calix again looked unsure of what to do, she didn't have the comfort of fully thinking this was her home to do whatever she wanted if it was in the rules. To be honest no one had LAID down rules for the girl but then again she'd been very avoidant and shy cause of her being scared, she was still a little scared about all the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next