Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Second Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 am

Reox peeked inside the Gym; it seemed empty "..." He wondered if Ibrixses was even here; somehow he doubted it; after her little confession he doubted she wanted to stick around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 am

A few of her Pokemon were around meaning she hadn't left because she wouldn't abandon them or the Gym responsibilities but it was likely for now she'd be gone and likely until he and his brother left. One thing was for sure her mother was definitely gone with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 am

Reox sighed before he wanted around the Gym before he found her room and wrote a simple note for her

'Brixses

I still love you

Next time we meet, I prey its not in a battle

Reox'
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:29 am

Her room was desolate as the rest of the place, it was orderly down to a precision and nothing to indicate where she could have gone to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 am

Reox didnt need to know where she'd gone he just needed to tell her he still loved her "..." He said nothing as he left and headed back to Ren
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 am

During the entire day she had spent the whole day with Ren and she hadn't been able to settle down with her Daddy gone. The instant he approached, she tackled him around the legs, "Daddy, you're back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 am

Reox landed on the floor and smiles weakly as he cuddled her "Yeah" He said softly before he looekd up at Ren "We need to talk"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:55 am

Calix wasn't blind and she looked up, "What's wrong Daddy?"

This was probably the first time Reox remembered he still had his youth attached to his leg in a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Reox smield softly and pulled her close and cuddled her "Daddies just sad" he said softly a snhe pocke dher back and forth asn Ren watched; something had happened he could tell; he;d have to wait in toil Calx was asleep to find out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 pm

She hugged him, "Why sad?"

Calix didn't like him to be sad, she wanted to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

"Dady just found out something he didnt know before, its okay" He siad a she kissed her head and smiled a bit "I'll be okay"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Calix smiled at the kiss on her head and snuggled to hug him, Reox had made it easier for her in actually bending down to do that so she could hug him at a height level she was. Calix at times could really try to be heart warming in ways that almost tried to counterattack any unintentional ills her mother caused to Reox. Neither parent could tell her so she just didn't know anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Reox picke dher up and walked with her "You eaten yet?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yep, Uncle Ren fed me. He gave me CHOCOLATE for desert and got me a new doll cause I left my old ones at home."

The story was pretty much no different then how Reox was with her, Ren absolutely had a hard time not spoiling his niece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Ren chuckled softly "COuldnt resist" He said with a soft smile and Reox managed a smile back "Lets go to the pokemon centre" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Calix smiled innocently, Ren hadn't been able to resist when she took a liking to Sableye doll with a grin VERY MUCH like the real thing. Sableye had been one of the first Pokemon to scare her but amuse her as well, a real surprise to her father considering Sableye's practical jokes were to scare the crud out of anyone and everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Reox just jkept that smile on his face throught out reading a story to Claix and tucking ehr into bed as soona s sher was asllep he let himsefl break down once her was with his brother as he told him EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Calix snuggled next to where he was seated on the bed, ever since he had taken over custody he had read her a story EVERY NIGHT, it was something that could NOT be skipped. She might fall asleep during the story but as long as it was done she'd be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Reox sigehd "We need to take down Tranqua...even if it means useding thos little gifts dad gave us but we never used...Im scared for ehr Ren" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

"Whoah, whoa, what even happened? You haven't explained ANYTHING to me, nothing at all but you are coming at me about destroying them like a demon of vengeance from HELL. Fill me in before we go charging into anything, got me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:26 pm

"Ibrixses has been working for Tranqua since she was 12 years old Ren all thenks to ehr mother gitting involved even before she realized what she was gettign into" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 pm

"To be honest that does and DOESN'T surprise me to be honest," he frowned, "she told you this or you found out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

"She told me this and her old bastard of a mentor just confirmed it..." Reox said softly "Fuck...why couldnt she just have tokld me? Well i know WHY she didnt tell me but still!" He rubbed at his eyes "Wwe have to take tranqua down, you and me...I can;t do this alone"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Ren folded his arms, "I get where you are coming from but no need to rush into this OR to call her mentor a bastard. It isn't like he is caught up PERSONALLY in all this, even if he is a cocky old man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm

"Come on hes a cocky ass and you know it" he said with a faint grin before it faded "Im not rushing into anything if I was I wouldnt be sat here talking with you Ren I need a plan I need locations before I can strike"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Day
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: