Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:26 am

"...Rocks mainly" He said befor ehe frowned "Im tired of waitring" He said befor ehe tossed out Tyranitar "I need you to make a way through for us" He said Tyranitar saw the hungry nlooks of the Sable eyes and rared warningly; her hide was made of the very thing they ate as was Larvitars, she crahr4ged the wall and smashed right through it creating a large hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:03 am

The Dusk ball sits still, the Sableye eye had no fight in it.

the ones in the "hall" eodge the smashed wall and leap onto the odd green Pokemon. They crawl all over Tryranatar's hiode, biteing down into it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:19 am

Calix collected the Pokeball and then frowned , "Let's get back to the others."

"Lar!!" It climbed through, and Calix followed behind Larvitar.

Calix glanced ahead of them, "Pichu, light it up. Flash."

Pichu used Flash to illuminate some of the Sableye.

Calix then said, "Larvitar, use Dark Pulse, get them out of our way."

She knew what they wanted, they thought Larvitar was a good meal. Larvitar had a rock hide FULL of the nutrients Sableye favored in food because before its hatching Larvitar would take nutrients from the minerals in its nest in the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:55 am

Tyranitar roared enragged as she pucked the cratured off her and smashed them together knocking them out instantlyReox followed her as she sniffed out her baby; NO sable eye was having HER child for lunch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Many of the remaing sbleeyes retreat back to ther holes, but a few spot the smaller more "managable" (maybe) Larvitoar. "The go streakign at it, claws out and teeth showing as they leap for the attack.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Larvitar looks in alarm and goes running through the tunnels AS FAR AS IT COULD AWAY from the Sableye, "Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!"

It was yelling its name out, alarmed. Finally it went and ran right into the opening where Reox and Mech were, only stopping because it literally ran into Tyranitar's massive leg before looking back at the Sableye and moving to hide behind Mommy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Tyranitar snartled as she blocks her baby fromthe sable ey and ueses her tail to knock them back with a vocious snarl Reo runs ahead looking for Calix.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Calix ended up finally stumbling out of the hole with a very tired Pichu. She ended up half stumbling and half falling with her tiny form going right in Reox's arms as he ended up helping her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Reox scooped her up and sigehd inr elif "Thanks Goodness" He said softly a she cuddled her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:24 pm

"Hey Daddy," she hugged him, she didn't appear any worse for wear, just a bit scuffed up with her knees and hands being scraped a little from moving in the rock tunnels. She knew he was worried but she hadn't expected him to worry that much. She hugged him tight acting like the adventure was nothing to be disturbed about even if it had been a little unsure at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 pm

The last of the Sableye scramble back to their dens hissing angerily. Mech smile,s seeing Calix again. "....so now what?...moving onweard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:41 pm

"You okay kiddo?" He asked as Tryanitasr roared and snarled at the sable eyes before pettign ehr baby with an affectionate coo. "Noveing ONWARD? Dont you guys think you've moved on enough?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 pm

"Yeah, Daddy," she beamed and then at his suggestion she protested, "But we aren't done with the dungeon yet!"

She discreetly put away Sableye's Pokeball too, another one downed between the hard work of Pichu and Larvitar. She'd have to thank them both a lot later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Mech nods " this dungeon can't be much bigger...." He starts along, followed by Elekid. ",..wonder what the boss is?..." he thinks. "..dark deffintly...." Elekid nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

"You wont want to mess with the boss of this place" he said with a chuckle as he sigehd and lead them deeper isndie the caves.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:08 pm

"Yeah and since we fell we HAVE to finish this out to find a way out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Mech nods.

After a bit they come to a what looks like a large underground cavern. it seesm to be rather dark, even with the light from elekid. suddnely, a blue eye opens in the darkness. ".....so......you have come to cotnrol Darkness?...." the voice seesm to come from everywhere and nowhere. The darkness slowly seems to twsit into a form, red collar and white "hair" showing slightly in tht darkness. "...let us see...if you are worthy....." the eye crests, looking like the Pokemon is ready to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Reox follows before he frowned "I TOLD you kids you didnt want to mess with the boss here" He said softly.

(Okay seriously what pokemon is it? Not to be funny but I havent seen anything past generation 3 Pokemonj so Im lost)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:25 am

( Tis Darkrai )

Calix didn't expect to meet the Legendary Dark type here. She'd seen Giratina years ago, he'd been with her father but she was still shocked as Darkrai formed, she'd seen the dark type before in books but more then that she had seen him in her dreams before, "Dar...krai."

She spoke it in two small syllables, she was impressed by its appearance and power but she knew her father was right neither of them were a match for Darkrai at this level of power really. She didn't know if she really WANTED to catch and imprison Darkrai to a single Master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 am

Darkrai form a large ball in his hand and fires it between the three trainers (Dark Void)

El4kid unleashes a Thunderbold to try and divert the attack, but it on.ly it him, sending him falying into the wall
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:05 am

Larvitar was still out of its Pokeball and it jumped and started digging to avoid it but it released a Dark Pulse and kept its momentum going to try to divert the Dark Void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:09 am

Giratine shot out of nowhere and swallowed the dark void as if it was nothing before anrling dangerously at Darkrai.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 am

Calix looked behind and saw a portal that Giratina had made out of the reverse world, Giratina was rarely not at her Father's back, any attack on Reox made Giratina furious it was no surprise to see it react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:18 am

Giratina was furious at the other trying to put his parner to sleep; Reox hadnt even initated the other in battle he was merely observing.

Last edited by Reox/Ren War on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:51 pm

"....you are not part of this trail.....BEGONE!" Darkrai suddnely vanishes into his own darkness. "....Black Dome....." Sudnely the shadows around Calix, Mech and Reox start to soildify, forcing the large pokemon out of it.

Inside the dome is it a pitch black with Darkrai floating before them. "...Conquar your Darkness!" Suddnely, three shadows climb up[ off the ground, One looks like Calix, One looks like Reox and the Last one looks like Mech. "....Battle your daknress....and win...." the three shadows eyes theri enemies with glowing red eyes.

(I give credit to Kingdom Heart..cuase I'm pretty sure that where I got this idea...and the first Pokemi Movie...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next