Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 pm

"Sneasel dodge it, use Agility. Now use Quick Attack on Houndour. Let's wrap this up."

Calix knew she had to stay focused, if she turned away from Houndour and got distracted by Houndoom there would be a good chance Houndour would escape her. Better for her to try to wrap up her current battle and evade the second as much as she could. Agility increased Sneasel's already formidable speed and its Quick Attack was a move that ALWAYS struck before the enemy could.

Calix grabbed out a Dusk Ball, a Pokeball MADE for catching Pokemon in dark places such as dark forests and caves, "Go Pokeball."

The Pokeball hit the female Houndour she'd been attacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm

The Duskball opens up, sucking in the Houndour with a last hour. I then falls to the ground, clicking on the smooth ice. it shakes a bit feeblly, but soon it stops moving.

The Houndoom stares at the ball, then at Calix, it's eyes bloody red. It start to try adn run on the eyes, it's claws out as far as she can push them. Suddnely, they click, digging jsut enough into the ice to get a good grip. It suddnely is dashing at Calix, it's jaws driping as it roars, out for blood for the (loss?) of it's young.

Suddnely Metang slams into it, trying to wrestle with it and keepit away from Calix, the Houndoom bites severl tiems into metang, hurting both of them asit thrasehs about, Metang jsut barely keeping a hold on her. "Don't give up Metang! keep trying!" Mech calls.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Calix frowned, she hadn't wanted to upset it but she had a feeling nothing would have appeased it, "Sneasel, let's calm her down. Recover the Pokeball."

Sneasel grabbed it and threw it to Calix who then chucked it out, "Come on out, Houndour!!"

A piercing howl rang out as Houndour joined the battlefield.

Obviously Calix wasn't trying to make it attack its own, it was an attempt to show that it was fine despite its confrontation with Sneasel. Though after seeing the mother's reaction she was determined to at least try to help Houndoom cope with it and if she didn't she seriously thought of releasing Houndour already. She didn't want to, "Houndoom, she's fine. Honest, all I want to do is travel and get stronger with her, to be best friends......"

Calix was really almost to tears as she declared this, like her intentions would stop the raging mother likely but she had to try, try and make her motives understood to both Houndoom and Houndour, she owed them that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 pm

"Doom!" Reox's Houn doom stepped foerward "Houndoom doom!" The large pokemon saidl; the other Houndoomd seemed to settle down a little.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Calix glanced and watched Houndoom, it seemed like they almost knew each other.

Houndoom was her Father's first Pokemon acquired as a Houndour. Could it be possible that Houndoom, her Father's Houndoom, was from this pack? That it was related to these Houndour and Houndoom out here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 pm

He watched at the mother seemed to calm as Reox's Houn doom spoke to the other before she settled down and whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 am

The female Houndoom walks foward, panting hard form all the exseerstion. it lays down nuzzling Hounddour, licking it ears gently. It then stand up agian and retursn to the other Houndour and fainted mate. She didn't appear to want to fight or be bothered by the strangers anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 am

"That was a close call.......," Calix sighed, she thought for now she'd look Houndour out of the Pokeball rather then in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Suddnely the echoing of Honchcrows mocking caws echo about the woods. they seem to be coming form a specific place., not to far form where they all were.

The female Hounddoom picsk up a few of ehr pups and boudns awya, the older Houndours chasesing after her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Calix went up and patted her new Houndour on the head, "Take a good rest for just a little bit, I might need your help later."

She recalled it, "Let's get going Mech."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Mech nods, Elekid leading the toward an open spot in the first. it seemed rather blank,but the cawing was still coming from somewhere nearby. The air in the clearing seemd to be rather hazy compaired to the rest of the forest.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:41 pm

"This looks like Murkrow's Haze, I think they are trying to lose us, either that or trap us. Murkrow tried to get me lost when I went to capture her. My Daddy's Houndoom helped me not get lost completely cause its sense of smell allowed it to lead me back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Mech shivers. "...I don' think it's an attack Calix......"
the haze stuff shiwly grows thicker, getting more concertrated in one place, a face slowly forming in it, a large leering face. "Spirtomb...." he cacjles, bouncing in the air
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:52 pm

"I know THAT POKEMON!!! That's a Spiritomb. Its a Dark type AND a Ghost type, it has almost no weaknesses, my Uncle Ren has one."

Calix knew this wasn't going to be easy, "I want you to stand back, I want to catch it......"

Calix had the honor to not use Mech's help in catching Spiritomb. She respected the both of them enough to use her own strength in the attempt, "I choose you, go Stunky!!"

She threw its Pokeball and out came the Skunk Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Spirtomb cackles, a suddnely light flashes on Stunky, He sees severl Spirtombs now, each crackling cruelly. (Confuse Ray)

Mech backs off making room for Calix, but he noted how oddly packed the ground was, it had a very soild ish feel to it
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 pm

"Stunky, throw it off. Use Focus Energy."

Stunky then focused solely on that AVOIDING Spiritomb's attack or even its own.

"Stunky, use Toxic!!"

Stunky then focused all its toxins and poison right on Spiritomb. Toxic was a move that inflicted one of the nastiest status effects the effect of being badly poisoned. It would take more and more of Spiritomb's health each turn and it would persist continuously throughout the battle.

( He doesn't have that attack but I am not going to be a hardass so w/e )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

the Spirtomb shrieks loudly, it seems to frown at Stunky. the wind suddnelys tart to pick up, living Stunky into the air and battering it with debri (Omunois Wind, not sure how it would look in a real battle)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Stunky flinched from that hit, and struggled back up.

Calix frowned back, "Stunky, use Screech."

"Stunkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

It started giving out a shrieking cry to try to lower Spiritomb's defensive reactions. Calix knew it was all she could do, besides Stunky's Toxic it only knew Fury Swipes, a normal attack that would do NOTHING to Spiritomb since it was a ghost type. Stunky and the other had to hold out, hold out long enough to exhaust Spiritomb.

(Toxic Meter: 1/16 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Spirtomb carckles loudly, boucning about in the air, suddnely, a haze like fist fires out (or thought the ground, smashing into Stunky's chin (Sucker Punch)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Since Stunky used a non damaging move Sucker Punch failed and didn't nail Stunky but rather went right through it. Spiritomb would learn from that though and Calix knew it. Stunky would never be able to be offensive. Calix's real problem was Spiritomb's special ability Pressure. It was putting pressure on her, it would take TWICE the energy out of her Pokemon to do their moves if they did attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Spirtomb smirks, suddnely he start to split into smaller figures moving around slowly, going back and forth...back....and forth....(Hypnosis)
the largest piece of Spirtomb chuckls as it's attack starts to take effect.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Stunky falls into the pattern of its Hypnosis before Calix intervened, "Oh no you don't."

She used her Awakening, NO WAY she'd let Stunky fall asleep.

"Shake it off, let's go Stunky use Screech again."

At this rate Calix was preparing for this difficult confrontation well, she was stacking as many cards in her favor as she could by inflicting poison and lowering its defenses.

(Toxic Meter: 2/16)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 am

Spirtomb seemd to be getting annoyed now. it suddnely drops into the ground and vanishes
After a few secounds it suddnely pops up behind Stunky. Severl of the small spirts fire off it's body and crash into Stunky's (Curse, add 6 to the toxic metet)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 am

Stunky was barraged and it started to struggle with the curse. Calix frowned and instantly returneed and recalled it before additional damage could be done. If Stuniky got trapped in with mean look the curse would eat Stunky's health in no time at all.

Calix chose her next carefully, "I need you out here Houndour."

A fierce rorar emitted as the Dark Pokemon took the field facing Spiritomb.

(Toxic Meter + Curse: 9/16)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Spirtomb cackles, it's body splitting up again and preforming Hypnosis again, this time aimed at the young Houndour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Seasel Town :: Moss Forest-
Jump to: