Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acquired: Poke'dex

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Ren watched Reox pick up Claix and leave "£Thanks for everything Kyra" He said befor ehe smirked "Hey when this is overwith lets have dinner" He said with a wink. "Thinkg of it as thanks for your silance"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 pm

"Oh I don't know, I'd have to fit time into the schedule."

She frowned a bit, she was real busy but it was sweet of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:03 pm

"Find time" He purre din ehr ear with a wink "Later!" He called befor ehe left grinning the whole time.

"A little forward don;t you think?" Reox asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If Im not blunt it might go over her head XD"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm

"What will go over her head?"

They seemed to forget Calix was RIGHT in Reox's arms, "Nothing went over her head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Ren chuckeld and he pet Calix over the head "Oh nothing Uncle Ren is just being silly" He said to CLaix knowing she wouldnt understand the complications of seducing a women. (XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Like Reox would ever let her learn it personally when she WAS old enough either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:39 pm

That was true enough any boy who wanted to date HIS daughter would have to go through strict testing and wquestioning before Reox found them suitble of courting his daughter.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:55 pm

"Can we get going now? Please? I want to get my first badge.....," her voice went into a wistful sing song tone that was PURE manipulation written every tone, her childish impatience kicking in ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Reox and Ren exchanged a look at that and smirked softly "Alright let shead to Canyon City" He said amused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:01 pm

"Alright," it was almost a tad sad how easily it was for everyone to fool her to a certain degree. First her mother, and then her grandmother, and finally her uncle and Father kept their share of secrets hidden from her with ease. She really was happy to get what she wanted, she didn't think it was an unusual request, and she was plain used to it so she didn't get their ulterior motives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 am

"Lets go then" He said a she tossed out Murkrow before he picked the other up and got on with Claix. "To Canyon City"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Calix ended up settling nice and stable in front of Reox's lap once again behind Honchkrow's wings, she knew her Daddy wouldn't let her fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acquired: Poke'dex
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Wavon Town-
Jump to: