Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badges and Clues

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Badges and Clues - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Badges and Clues - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Badges and Clues - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Badges and Clues - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Badges and Clues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:54 am

Ibrixses suddenly turned to where they were and she threw out a Pokeball, "Lucario, Aura Sphere!!"

Lucario growled and then charged a sphere of Aura before hurling it at the rocks they were hiding behind. It landed between Ibrixses and them with easily, bringing up its paws to ready itself for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:00 am

Reox and Ren dicved from the rocks as they shattered several grunts turned to the explosion "Well well what have we got here-DONT YOU DARE MOVE YOU OLD WITCH!" He pointed at Ibrixses mother as she tried to snealk out "Your ass is the FIRST im arresting once me and Ren shut this oporation down!"

Ren sweat dropped at this as he stood and brushed dust off his coat "You have no clue about subtly do you brother?"

"Nope not at all" Reox said with a dark smirk "Hello honey, Im home" He purred at Ibrixses.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Badges and Clues - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Badges and Clues - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Badges and Clues - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Badges and Clues - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 am

Ibrixses calmly murmured, "Mother, our time here is at an end, I'll take care of this. Gardevoir, now."

Another non-Ice type teleported beside her mother behind Ibrixses, and a dual light enveloped both it and her mother but Ibrixses stayed behind with Lucario.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 am

Roex growled at that "Fuck" He cussed "God damn it you ALWAYS make things difficult-Get off me!" He snarled as one Grunt tried to restrinan him, the man wa son the floor screaming with a broken arm before anyone else could stop him. "Pack upo this oporation and leave the stones and amybe i WONT break ever man here" He said to Ibrixses.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am

"That's alright, for the most part we are done here," Ibrixses said outloud as the grunts started to leave and head off to safety while she and her Pokemon stood into a stand off with Reox and Ren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am

Reox made sure they didnt take stones with them befor ehe sigehd and looked at Ibrixses "You really should stop tunning its really starting to piss me off"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:20 am

"Well I am sorry," she didn't sound it, she sounded a tad SARCASTIC but her tone was relatively calm and soft when she said it, she sounded dangerous almost unlike herself and as she was right now she wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 am

"I know you are deep down" he said simply before he looked at her he could tell something wasnt right "..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 pm

"If I was would I be facing you off with this kind of resolve, I am a tad surprised you bothered to use my grunts as leverage for negotiation and it was folly to really think I'd just hand you over my mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:24 pm

"You can't say Im not a fair man, I copuld kill every omne of them if I wanted I spared them for a reason...and dont worry about you spiteful user of a mother, i'll send her to jail soon enough" He said simply "Now are you going to make this hard ot easy? Becuase no matter where you go Ibrixses I'll find you and Ill find the head of Tranqua too...you can go ahead and tell you boss that if you like, I'd preffer it if he watched his back"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 pm

"You can try but you'll be traveling blind....Lucario and I are ready so I guess that is your answer," no way was she able to, her mother and the grunts there or not, not afford to make a stand before pulling out it would be unforgivable not to mention punishable. Besides she'd accomplished her task and her mother's so there was nothing for her to do BUT stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 pm

"Ren" He said softly, Ren nodded and smirked befor ehe turned and left; neither were stupid he knew she was stalling he headed out where the grunts did and spotted one of the trusks they were were leaving in he smirked as he slipped a tracer under the engine of one before he hid as it drove off.

"You've taken my ffor a fool for five years don;t think Im so naive right now" He said simply.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:47 pm

"You have been a fool, you still are one, and you think you have me cornered, well think again, the both of you."

Ibrixses knew that caution was the watchword, those trucks were carrying their load but it wouldn't carry them to Tranqua or their boss. Being traced was too easy, she'd just have to make sure they covered there trail once she led them to nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:59 pm

"Think again" He said as he stalked towards her "If We cant find Tranqua...then we'll make them come to us" He said softly before he flicked out a dart and it hit her in the neck "...Im sorry Ibrixses but Im not letting you escape" He said as the tranqulieser ran into her system and began making ehr fall asleep, he held her as she slumped into his arms.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Ibrixses knew one thing: Reox didn't know a damn thing. Tranqua wouldn't come for her, her own mother wouldn't come for her, there was no victory out of this for him.

"Damn you. Lucario, Aura Sphere......Gardevoir......," she wasn't able to finish it but Lucario did respond to the attack order throwing the sphere right into both Reox and Ibrixses seemingly without fear about having unleashed an attack upon its own trainer and sending both of them flying in different directions. It stepped in front of its unconscious trainer and took her into its hold. It gave only one look back before it started to run down a tunnel. Lucario didn't look like it was going to let Reox just get away with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Reox back flipped and shoved Ibrixses away just before it hit the wall bewhind them "Fuck!" He snarled befor ehe chased after them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Lucario didn't waste time going deeper into the cave into darkness and it didn't need light to see, it could see Aura so it ALWAYS could know where living beings like Reox was and where to go in the cave. If it could find Gardevoir, it could get them out of there fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Reox chased after them but he eventually got lost.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Lucario gently placed her down and then went to look around, Reox unfortunately wasn't very far so it had to be careful. Lucario was experienced at fighting but Reox and Ren had good training too, it wasn't going to be easy to fool or get past them and Lucario knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Reoc wasnt without help "Giratina cut them off!" He called the ghost pokemon said nothing he just morphed his hige form in fromg ot Lucario and glowered at him his eyes glowing red as he blocked thier way Reox rapidtly following from behind.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Lucario growled and focused its pawns, the Aura Sphere wouldn't be able to effect or do damage on Giratina but it had attacks that could, it lashed out throwing a Dark Pulse at Giratina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:13 pm

"SABLE EYE! USE PURSUT!" Reox called from behind Lucurio; Roex wasnt letting the pokemon fget away with his wive, Sable eye dissapeared after a moment before it reapeard behinfd the other slashing at him as Gira tine diisapeard and avoide the hit only to black the other with Draco pulse.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Lucario growled and used Foresight before charging an Aura Sphere. It would remove the inhibition of Sableyes's Ghost type and allow its fighting attack to hit its Dark type for Super effective damage while ensuring the attack would make its mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Sable ey smirked before it dissparedas Reox stalked ovber to Lucario and grapped it by the legs "Enough! Im taking my wife and theres nothign you can do Your outnumbered three to one, give up before this gets ugly" Reos said as he held the pokemon up with a determiend look; he would fight the pokmeon himself if he had to to get Ibrixses back.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Lucario kicked its legs free of Reox's hold showing itself to be a lithe attacker. It gave a low growl and then seemed to give a variant of a smirk, challenging him even though it was outnumbered, it was obvious it was close to Ibrixses but unlike her Weavile it didn't even know Reox or side with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badges and Clues   Badges and Clues - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badges and Clues
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: