Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikani's vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Mikani's vacation Left_bar_bleue0/0Mikani's vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Mikani's vacation Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Mikani's vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:27 am

Mikani is leisurely laying with her eyes closed next to her sleeping Dragonite in the middle of the hidden clearing a few miles away from Seasel Town. She feels Dragonite raise her head as the sound of someone running through the tall grass reaches her ears, pulling her out of her daydreaming state.

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Sat May 22, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Mikani's vacation Left_bar_bleue0/8Mikani's vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Mikani's vacation Left_bar_bleue0/10000Mikani's vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 pm

A lab technician is running in a frenzy after a young woman taking samples of berries and notes on Pokemon. She seems fairly oblivious of her companion's attempts to keep up with her as she places a pen finely between the crook of her pursed lips, gently pressing it there a moment in thought as she writes more notes down.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Mikani's vacation Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Mikani's vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Mikani gets up lazily and watches the lab technician wondering to herself, "What is that woman doing all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Mikani's vacation Left_bar_bleue0/10000Mikani's vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm

She is very young but obviously a doctor or scientist from the white lab coat is is wearing. She seems to note Dragonite since it is quite large, "Well this is definitely not a native but very intriguing. I haven't seen a Dragonite since I was a little girl. You are? Oh, how rude and amiss of me, I am Maple, a professor specializing in Pokemon that appear in the Terra region. And you?"

She proffered her arm as she cautiously neared the trainer. Dragons were loyal Pokemon by nature but easily antagonized to rage when they considered their trainers in danger or in threat of such. She knew it was kind of rude to study a Pokemon by observation, gawking at it while ignoring the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Mikani looks Professor Maple up and down to see if she shows any signs of being a threat. When she doesn't see any she looks at Dragonite to signal it that Professor Maple was not dangerous. She looks back at Professor Maple as she crosses her arms and replies, "My name is Mikani Eveningsong. I am the gym leader In Blackthorn City."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

She looked confused, "Forgive me but I heard of a female Gym Leader. I thought her name was Miss Claire," she pulled back her hand when the other didn't really respond in likeness any further than introducing herself. Granted though the best of the Dragon Masters come out of Blackthorn, pay me no mind I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 pm

"My sister-in-law is taking care of the gym while I am here on vacation for a while." She calls her Dragonite back into its pokeball. When she is safely back in her pokeball Mikani shrinks it and hooks it onto her chocker, in the spot where it looks like a stone it missing. Mikani is now curious about how the professor knew about Clarie running the gym. "How did you know about her running the gym anyway?

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

"Well I studied and extensively trained under Professor Elm of Johto. Claire was an acquaintance of mine. Blackthorn City isn't all that far from New Bark Town. I was cut loose to do my research here when Terra was discovered. I fell in love with the region and I became its Pokemon authority so I never really left. I was cut loose in my apprenticeship and called an equal after all that."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 pm

"So why are you here if you love working Johto so much and what are you doing all the way out here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:58 pm

"I loved Johto but some things you only learn on your own besides Professor Elm wasn't the most attentive individual when it came to teaching me. I am out here to get out of the lab and study the bond between trainer and Pokemon. Bonding and its impact on a Pokemon's growth and development is the core of my studies."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

"So how do you measure the bond between a pokemon and their trainer?" Mikani asked curiously for she had never heard anything about being able to measure the strength of a loving, friendship between a trainer and their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"Well a large part of it is noticing small minute details between the actions of the trainer and the efforts of their Pokemon. Battling is usually a HUGE front for me to read the bond between Pokemon and trainer - it seems like where they really put their hearts into a single pursuit...together."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Mikani places her hand on her choker and cups her Dragonite's pokeball in her fingers as she thinks, "I wonder how you really feel about me." She looks at the Professor Maple and can tell she feels uneasy about something. She asks, "Is something wrong?"

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

"No I am absolutely fine."

"Professor......"

"She is absolutely right, everything is just fine as long as you two stay put and the good Professor comes with us."

Many uniformed soldiers was coming upon the area, some had Pokemon out and others had only Pokeballs in their hands. A woman was obviously the leader and she wore simple sunglasses which hid features about her from view, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Mikani looks at the ring leader of the group and says, "Why do I get the feeling that she doesn't want to go with you because you have evil intentions for her research?" Mikani unhooks her Dragonite's pokeball from her choker with her right hand and with her left hand reaches around to the back of her belt and unhooks another pokeball. She releases both of her pokemon, her Dragonite and her Flygon. Both of the pokemon look furiously at the new mysterious strangers.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 pm

"Look don't get involved, Little Girl. I don't want to make things nasty for the nearby town," she smirked leaving it to their imaginations what type of bad involvement they could cast on innocents over this.

"You know you guys really don't have much of a chance of winning right?"

The assistant grinned and pressed his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he looked down at the professor, "They were so very interested in you when I told them about you, Professor, very interested indeed. Your research? Not so much; very problematic for them."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Mikani's face shows no emotion as she says though clenched teeth, "No one gets away with calling me a 'little girl.' You are going to regret saying that." Mikani shouts out for her pokemon to attack. "Dragonite use Thunder and Flygon use earthquake."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:05 pm

"You asked for it. Mamoswine, Blizzard. Rhyperior, Stone Edge."

Rhyperior's Lightningrod ability absorbed all the Thunder attack and it charged forward right into Dragonite. Mamoswine on the other hand weathered the Quake like Rhyperior and summoned the Blizzard.

Maple suddenly glowered, "My turn to take the field. Go!"

A massive leviathan uncoiled out of the Pokeball, its gaping maw wide, "Gyarados, Hyper Beam the ground."

The ground caved finely dropping the enemy into a bit of a pitfall and leaving Mikani and her unscathed, "We should get going for now before they get out of there."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Mikani nods in agreement and calls her Flygon back into its pokeball. She follows Professor Maple back to her lab. As they walk she grows extremely curious about what happened not that long ago. Her Dragonite can sense her uneasiness and tries to soothe her as she walks next to ehr beloved trainer. Mikani stares at Maple's back as she asks, "Would you mind explaining to me what is going on in Terra?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

"What do you mean?" she legitimately seems confused though she is concerned about what happened obviously
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:30 pm

"It isn't an everyday occurrence that a professor is attacked by a group of suspicious people." She says in a matter of fact tone. Dragonite gives Professor Maple an intimidating glare as her mistress crosses her arms waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 pm

She looks between Dragonite and Mikani, "Well I suppose I should tell you. The town you chose is a great place for rest, relaxation, and bonding!"

(Dragonite and Mikani drop down in exasperation)

"On a more serious note Terra isn't really in a seemingly peaceful state at the moment. A gang of Pokemon trainers named Team Tranqua keeps disturbing the peace but they never bothered me before now." ^-^
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:43 pm

"Why would Team Tranquin want to destroy the peace of Terra?" Dragonite looks around sensing for any unnoticed danger.

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm

"I don't know, I suppose every country has malcontents. Those not pleased with the administration."

She said calmly with a benevolent tone.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Mikani thinks to herself silently, "Could my vacation get any worse?" She asks Maple, "If this has been going on for a while how could you not know their reason behind it?" Mikani looks at Dragonite. Dragonite looks happily at her mistress.

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikani's vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikani's vacation   Mikani's vacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikani's vacation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Seasel Town-
Jump to: