Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ami

Ami

Ami Empty
PostSubject: Ami   Ami I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Name: Ami Shadowthief
Home town: Dodge Town
Hair color: Red/Crimson
Eye color: Cyan
Height: 5'7''
Weight: Excuse You.
Badges: Zero.
Back story:
Ami was born and raised to love and care for people and Pokemon. Her father was never home, he was too busy in other towns trading his goods to the stores to stay home to waste time. He always wanted to become a trainer but fate pushed his dream aside. Her mother is a kind hearted woman who would do anything for her beloved daughter. She often stays home most of the time but enjoys going to the pokemon centers to volunteer her services. When she was younger, Ami liked to go with her mom to the center just to watch the Chancy. The way they worked was amazing in her eyes.

At the age of 8, Ami ran into her closest friend, Major. She had strayed from her hometown and towards some trees and tall grass when suddenly, she was lost. The town was in the distance and there was no sign in sight. She began to worry and panic when suddenly, there was a growlithe. Startled that she hadn't seen a wild pokemon before Ami warily went to it. To her luck, the pokemon was loving and accepted her immediately. From that day on the two of the were inseparable. The name Major was placed on the pup because of his militant attitude and his massive strength in battle.

Hours after her encounter, her father found her sitting in the grass on his way home for a quick visit before going off to another neighboring town. Seeing how happy Ami was with wild pokemon, he assumed that it was her destiny to train pokemon and love them. He was right for the most part.

As the young child grew, she fell in love with caring for young pokemon and treating their wounds. She would often mimic the Chancy as they worked in the Pokemon Centers. Slowly Ami dreamed to go out in the world to make free clinics and found that this was her calling. However her traveling father was never the accepting type and pressured her to go out and become a pokemon master. Conflicting interests caused multiple fights which led to an ultimate break in their relationship.

The fights led the young woman to stay behind in her hometown longer than she ever wanted to. Her friends left at much younger ages, leaving her in the dust. Now at the age of 16 Ami plans on going out into the world with Major to heal pokemon and perhaps train some too, leading out the unfufilled dream of her father. Although they refuse to speak for lengthy periods of time, she still feels obligated to help him.

Picture:Ami AMI112

POKEMON INFORMATION

Pokemon: Growlithe
Nickname: Major
Met: On the outskirts of the town I was raised in. I had gotten lost when I was younger and so was he. We found each other along the way and we've been best friends ever since. Before we left dodge town I would train him with the wild pokemon surrounding.
Item: Charcoal
Ability:
Type: Fire
Level: 15
Move list:
Bite
Roar
Ember
Flame Wheel
Ami Growlithe
Back to top Go down

Ami