Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection from Team What's Their Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty
PostSubject: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Mikani arrives at Professor Maple's Lab to find it still in one piece. She thinks silently, "Maybe this will be fun after all." She hops off of Dragonite's back and walks to the front door of Maple's lab with her Dragonite following closely behind. Mikani jumps to the side while Dragonite jumps into the air as the door is blasted off of its hinges by an ice beam attack. Mikani shouts, "I''M NOT THE ENEMY! HOLD YOUR FIRE!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 am

Gyarados reared its massive self out of a pond that looked way too small for it. It paused as a soft voice told it to cease its attack, "It's a bit touchy with visitors, we've had a lot of unwelcome company for the day. Did you get the chip to Ren?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Mikani looks at Gyarados with concern. Dragonite lands behind Mikani as she says, "Yeah. He said he will be here as soon as possible. Did Team Tranqine show up again?" Mikani thinks, "Gyarados must be touchy with anything that has to do with it's master."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm

She brought out a Pokeball and returned Gyarados with an affectionate look and a appreciative tone, "Good job, get some rest now friend.....Nothing Gyarados couldn't handle."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Mikani looks at Maple shocked and confused. "Did you find out what they wanted?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:24 pm

"It doesn't matter, would I give them my life's work? Absolutely not besides not many are stupid enough to try to exchange words with Gyarados."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Mikani looks at the door that Gyarados took out as she walks into the lab and says, "That may be true but you might want to work with it on telling friend from fiend."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

"Its only met you once AND my lab assistant turncoated on me. Can you blame it for its cautious nature in protecting me with those things in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm

"After that probably not." Mikani looks around the lab. "You should get out more often."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 pm

"Why?" she asked with a puzzled look holding Gyarados Pokeball in the palm of her hands. Ren was ALWAYS telling her that though usually it was a pick up line for him to ask her out that followed it. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:45 pm

"You look like you have never been around other people in a long time." Mikani thinks for a few seconds. "I know. We should have a girl's night out. Just the two of us!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 pm

"A girl's night out?" it was easy to know she had no clue what that meant or if she did the idea of it just shocked her or BOTH.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:52 pm

"Yeah. We can go shopping together, have lunch, and just hang out and meet new people." Mikani gives Maple her best puppy eyes, the eyes that can get her anything. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

"Well I don't have much of a budget," she sweatdropped, "Most of it goes for living expenses or my research." ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 pm

"Don't worry about the money. I'll take care of everything." Mikani grabs Maple by the hand. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 pm

"But! I didn't say we should, isn't going out exactly what draws others to us, well me?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm

"You will be fine. They won't even recognize you when I'm done with you." Mikani smiles an evil grin as she thinks of a way to disguise Maple's identity.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:52 pm

"Done doing what?" she said as she pulled back slightly in unease.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm

"Giving you a new look. You are not going to be disappointed." Mikani opens the bag her Dragonite has been carrying and pulls out a dark blue tank top, a black knee high skirt, and a black zip up hoodie. "Here put this on and then I can fix your hair." She hands the clothes to Maple.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 am

Maple just looked shocked at the attire, she had NEVER EVER worn clothing or attire that went above the knees or exposed her shoulder. It probably was odd but it felt strange just taking off her lab coat like it was some kind of security blanket. She finally realized this was a REALLY good chance to throw people off even if she had to look like a punk? She didn't know what group wore this clothing and thus the label she was looking to place on them. She went into another room, slipping off her lab coat, blouse, skirt, and heels and discarded them for the clothes hastily handed to her.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Dragonite nudges Mikani. Mikani looks at her as her pokemon's stomach growls. Mikani digs into her bag and pulls out a handful of pokemon food. She extends her and says lovingly, "I know. You will get some good chow soon." She looks at the door Maple entered in and thinks, "Does she know how to wear those clothes?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Considering she wore the tank top the right way with the hoodie over it and since he wore a skirt she knew how to wear this one even if it was WAY short. Maple did know how to dress herself.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Dragonite eats the food in one gulp ad sighs contently. Mikani shouts, "Are you done or did the Gengar get you?" Mikani smiles slightly as she remembers her mother telling the story about Gengar. (In otherwords the boogeyman.) She quickly frowns and shakes her head not wanting to remember the memories that will always haunt her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm

"No, I am done....," she said coming out in such a way to cover up any portion of herself to hide some of her appearance
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Mikani looks at Maple confused. "How am I suppose to tell if you look different if your hiding?" Mikani grabs Maple my the hand and pulls her into an open area. "You look fine. No one will be able to tell who you are. I don't think your boyfriend would be able to tell." Mikani smiles as Maple blushes at her last comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection from Team What's Their Face
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next