Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection from Team What's Their Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm

"Maybe Team French Fry has him."

(I am eating french fries at the moment. You have to love McDonald's!)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:54 pm

"I doubt it, they'd have to get lucky against Reox. At times I believe that Reox's strength transcends that of a Gym Leader; that his potential is held back and waiting to surface," she simplified.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:57 pm

"Maybe he is trying to pick up a girl." Mikani says as she calls back all of her pokemon. She calls Dragonite back into her pokeball last and hooks it to her choker.

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:02 pm

"Your right Rex's potential overshadows my own but he loved the Gym and Dusk City, if he wasn't so attached to the mansion I think HE'D be the elite four member not me" He said "No Reox would die before he let Tranqua near him or Chibi" He said before he blind

girl?" He started to laugh "Yeah right Reox has eyes for one women and one women only and that's Ibrixses" He said before he blinked "...Then again...Maybe he IS picking her up..." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:15 pm

"Oh dear," she sweatdropped, not having expected those two to take her careful statement to talking about the extremes of an intimate relationship. She smiled softly, "Indeed, I don't know if Reox will ever go higher than with Kalyx though.....," it went without saying that being a parent just limited Reox's options since he had to safeguard Kalyx.

(Remember italics are in her own mind, not said aloud.)
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm

"I think H;ed pass the Gym leader title to Kaylx when shes ready and who knows maybe he;'ll be the elite four member next" He said wuith a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

"Goodness knows Kalyx is only to eager to do that, its been decided back almost as far back as when I first met her."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 am

"The torch has gotta be passed on" He said softly "Were the last in the clan line, Kaylx is the only predescessor at the moment, so we have high hopes for her"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 am

"I know. Thankfully she has her eyes eagerly upon succeeding her Father rather than her mother. If there was anyone else I would think that she'd compete against siblings and cousins alike to prove she is worthy of that spot."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:05 pm

"ren laughed at that" Me and Reox battled each other once to see who would talk over the gym. Surprisingly, he won" He said "It all worked out anyway, seen as Im in the elite four, but rivalry can be good to make you work harder besides shes got no competition...yet"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Maple glanced at Ren with a serious look, "And here I thought you trusted the issue decided; surely you share her optimism and utmost confidence as her uncle, that she'll be a great successor to your brother. I suppose she would have competition if you ever got married, Ren. Well excuse me, I have work I must get done and here I've been idling away too long with this chit-chat."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 pm

"Hey, I love CHibi and shes a great trainer but if she end up having cousins or siblings they all gotta battle to be the rightful hair of the gym, I doubt CHibi will lose though shes got her dad as a personal mentor!" He said with a chuckle before he blinked "Your working...wearing that?" he cooed; she was still wearing the short skirt and he was making a show of STARING.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:42 pm

"Then I would inform and warn her of that before I am quite sure she'd maul any children you have when you find a nice woman for yourself, Ren," her tone of voice making it obvious she wasn't privy to make herself take part in filling that role, "I'm going to change right now."

She turned, rolling her eyes in humiliation one her facial features were out of eye sight. She shouldn't have been caught dead in this and especially not by him.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:44 pm

"...Hmm maybe Ive already found one" He said his eyes still watching her legs rather than her face before he chuckled "Don't look so embarrassed I think you look nice in it" He called as she walked away, he let her go, for now he needed to find Reox and help him with Larvitar.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 pm

"Look again then because you haven't Ren....," she walked before more could be said between them. She was trying to put him down gently, she hated cruelty but her subtle cues just didn't get through.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Ren chuckled "Oh Im looking alright" He said as he watched her turn a corner and disappear; when she was gone he sighed "Now I know how Reox feels" He mumbled as he raked a hand through his hair; he liked Maple a lot to the point of loving her in secret...or maybe not so secret these days but she didn't like him like that despite how often they tended to work with each other "Im an idoit" He sighed as he left the lab he fiddled with his poketch to locate Reox; finding he was in Kirrubur town he threw out Honchkrow and decided to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Mikani said as she just witnessed an awkward love situation, "You are." I guess I should be going to if I'm not needed anymore." Mikani shakes her head and begins to walk to the door to leave the lab.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm

"Don't leave yet," a voice snapped out, "I have to return your garments."

Maple truthfully didn't want to be left alone with Ren so it was an excuse for about five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Mikani replies happily, "Don't worry I can pick them up tomorrow." She thinks for a second. "That is if I won't get attacked tomorrow," she says as she recalls the gyrados incident.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 pm

"Please just come get them....then you won't have to make the extra trip."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm

"Alright." Mikani follows Maple into the other room. As soon as they are out of ear-shot from Ren she asks curiously, "So... I thought you liked Ren."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 pm

"As a friend," she said distressed that he had been so forward in his advances. It was hard to blame him with how she looked initially. She was putting her hair into a ponytail, "Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:47 am

"Are you sure?" Mikani turned around so her back was toward Maple. "You should really think about it before reject him. Besides, most of the time the one you love the most is the one who is your friend first and the one who will always be there for you and make you smile when you think you can't." Mikani places her hand on Dragonite's pokeball and begins to fidget with it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 am

"Its not a matter of that, I cannot devote any sort of attention to a relationship. That inability in itself is no source of good. Ren is very kind and logical, a good friend and just as devoted as his brother is to family; it is easy to admire him but I can't reciprocate," she said in finality.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 am

Mikani sighs and says, "Then why don't you tell him exactly that? If you want to put him down nicely then tell him the truth. He will be hurt no matter what but he will be hurt less if you tell him the truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection from Team What's Their Face
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next