Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom Of Kirribur

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Ichiro sat quietly staring off into the situation, he couldn't say much since it was clear his mother was in the attack mode. He sat and waited for his oppurtunity to speak. Once he was given the oppurtunity he would strike with the urge to battle Ibrix.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:29 pm

"I have need of you, I am going to be taking a more active role in the field," she said as she sat at a desk and started writing furiously, "This will not happen right away so you might as well get used to your partner. Ichiro, your sister Ibrixses. Ibrixses, this is your brother Ichiro. Get to know each other, go both of you!"

Ibrixses moodily turned and left without further word. As usual she was told nothing and expect to preform. She was truthfully REALLY beginning to be made to LOATHE this lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Ichiro then burst out of his shell his persona reverting back to its other shape "So should I call you big sister? sis? Ice sis? Cold sis? I have a lot of possibilities... what kind of pokemon do you use?" He circled around her as she was walking observing her features.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 pm

"How about you call me my name?" she said, she was trying REAL HARD not to bring her frustration and anger to bear against her so-called "sibling" but it was proving very hard not to take it as an added irritant. She reached peak frustration when she nearly TRIPPED over him while he was circling her. She couldn't even breathe around him with how he was tailing her.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:30 pm

He let out a deep breath and made his personality flip again. "I would like to battle you" He sat with a calm stance waiting for a response. He of course would not take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:33 pm

"My Pokemon and I aren't your play toys, kid. Find some grunt to beat up if you need to develop a superiority complex or at the very least a backbone."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Ichiro sat there cold and firm, "I wont take no for an answer" He threw down his pokeball and out came his Gliscor who was clearly cold. A pure shadow pokemon...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 pm

"God damn it, I'm REALLY sick and tired of people pushing me around. Get lost," she was left with only anger and a frustration that practically drove her to tears. She hated being pushed and prodded from doing one thing to another, coerced completely as she lived through her life and when this new person did the same her emotions got the better of her. She angled into a hallway he probably didn't know; no one knew her mother's lab as well as she did. She took a detour to a place outside and exhaled a DEEP breath, trying to find time to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Ichiro then popped out from behind her persistant in his quest. He stared at her, as she cried. This is was slightly new to him. He used to cry all the time. Though it was only when he was in deep physical pain. He inched his way next to her and pulled out a bandaid and offered it to her. "S-sorry if I had done something to hurt you" He had no idea on how to cope with the pain she was feeling, but lucky for him he was immune to it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:36 pm

"Just go away. That will do no good for what ails me. I am a proud person but for now I can only despair over what I see of myself. You probably have NO IDEA what this means so you couldn't begin to understand it," he seemed BAFFLED to see emotional pain that she felt so, SO clearly.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Ichiro sighed, and then turned away he did not know what to do he looked back at her with a glare of disappointment. Unsure of what he should do he then sent out his smeargle. "Aromatherapy" Smeargle released a scent that would put most people in a better mood. Smeargle did not target Ibrixes directly, but he did spread the scent all over the room. "For and older sister you sure are easily knocked down... I would expect more from someone who shares my blood"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:11 pm

"Well sorry to disappoint you but I am not made to please," the scent MIGHT have pleased her if he had not chosen those words to accompany the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Ichiro nodded, "I don't understand at all" He grew frustrated at not understanding it and then flung himself to the floor in a temper tantrum like motion. He then slammed his head into a wall accidentally and then grabbed his head in pain. He winced, "damn...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:24 pm

"I wouldn't expect anything less from a member of my mother's "captive" audience. She wouldn't know emotion if it appeared underneath her microscope or hit her over the head....," she said allowing her OWN disappointment to be voiced, there was no love to be found in an ally of her mother's since they had not much more personality than she did.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Ichiro sighed and stood up, "Guess its something I wont understand then" He slowly dusted himsself off, his personality switched again. As he returned his pokemon. He then began to make his way back outside where he would sit waiting patiently for something to do.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Ibrixses picked herself up and likewise left, not following the other. She had so much to think of and she hoped that her "sibling" would also think on their first meeting for the sake of gaining personality devoid of their mother's parental control. She collapsed on the pillows releasing a single Pokemon, Weavile, to guard her solace and protect her.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Reox heade dout and whistled for HonchKrow the bird pokemon ahd been scouting the area all night so if anyone hadf a good idea to where LKarvitar was, it eould be him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:49 pm

KROW!

A silhouette shadowed over him as it swooped down out of sky, it landed on Reox's shoulder and smoothed out its feathers delicately.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:53 am

"Hey there, find anything?" He asked his pokemon softly as he stroked HonchKrows head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:59 am

"Krow," it said in a negative as it folded its head under its wing and poked a few feathers in place. It than took off ready to go again once Reox gave it the go ahead.

Kalyx took Pichu in her arms, for some reason it was just glowering though. Not at Honchkrow or Reox just like it was displeased. It glanced back at Kalyx and normally it NEVER would have thought to shock her but to snap her out of an endless tirade of moping and crying it would do just that, "Pi-pi-pichu!!!"

Electricity engulfed the Pokemon and trainer alike and they both squinted their eyes in pain. Kalyx actually dropped Pichu and glowered back, "What was THAT for?!"

"Pi-pi-pichuuuuu. Pi chu," it understood her being sad but she couldn't do her best to find Larvitar if her eyes weren't open and she wasn't active. Of late she hadn't even been much of a trainer.

The glower faded from Kalyx's face, "Oh my, you're right Pichu."

"Pichu!" it smiled at getting through and returned to her grip.

Kalyx brought out two of her pokeballs, "Sneasel, Murkrow! Front and Center. Murkrow, I want to follow Honckrow lead in the sky. Sneasel, you already know the ground from wandering. I want you to keep your eyes open."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:31 am

Reox grinned at that "We'll help too Tyranitar! Houndoom!" He said; he knew if ANYONE would be able to sniff out the baby pokemon ti would be the mother "Take it easy girl we'll find him" He assured Tyranitar who growled mournfully.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:43 am

"Where should we begin?" she looked up knowing that the Pokemon should be good on their own. She still felt jittery with fear at letting them loose for fear they'd be captured but after being shocked by Pichu she knew that the fear wouldn't solve the problem either.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:59 am

"Tyranitar scrouched down and sniffed the ground before she started to snarl; the scnets of the people that took her baby were here, the scne twas faint but it was here "Tyra!" She snorted before she headed off.

"If in doubt, follow Tyranitar I guess she must have picked up a scent" Reox said "lets follow and see what she finds"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:25 am

Kalyx didn't need to be told twice; they finally got to a park like setting and she glanced around as she stepped lightly and carefully. Tyranitar wasn't running anymore so she hoped that she hadn't lost the scent.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:51 am

Tyranitar soped, not because she lost the scent but becuase the scent seemed to stop right here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Of Kirribur   Phantom Of Kirribur - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom Of Kirribur
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Kirribur Town-
Jump to: