Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Swarm at Dusk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Reox cracked his knuckles at this before he tosedd otu all his pokemon Sharpedo, HonchKrowand Sable eye joind Tyranitar and Houndoom agasint Kirriburs guardian all attacking ait at the same time.

"SALAMANCE! DRAGON PULSE!" Rei yelled from above hitting the guardian from the back with a strong attack before flyign around for another go "Heatran, used Flame thrower, Lars, double edge!, Magnezone use Thunder wave paralyze it!" He yelled as he tossed the pokemon down, it was now eight POKEMON vs one.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:02 pm

"Well well, I expected better out of you.....as a Gym Leader especially. Eight against one is a clear advantage and VIOLATION of League rules," a voice cracked through the night air as the Pokemon avoided their attacks NEARLY making all the attacking foes collide and attack each other rather than it, "It's been a while, Reox."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Reox had known Eliza was here "Like your one for abiding by the rules Elza; where the fuck is my daughter" He snarled' he was in NO mood to play nice with this bitch as all the pokemon, thankfully managed to avoid each others attacks "You better bring her to me NOW other wise you are REALLY going to regret it; And believe me when I dont with you you;'ll be BEGGING me to leave you alone" He hissed his eyes dark woith laothing.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:17 pm

"My my....where did that behavior EVER do to get you what you want? Did your Daddy tell you it was alright to act that way? To demand what you want with no regard for, I don't know, manners? I would be VERY cautious how you speak to me after all I hold the ace in my hand. You REALLY won't risk heavily when she is on the line. I KNOW that."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Reox would have snarled at her if he could instead he grit his teeth hard "Dont you DARE fucking talk about my father!" He hissed ; he wouldn't let her talk about Markus; a Greta and kind man who was the ONLY person to show Ibrixses an OPUNCE of parental love a guidance.

"You THINK you hold the Ace but your wrong" He said, he knew Misdreavus was with CHibi and would she would teleport CHibi right back to where they were right now "Once I get her back she's going to realize just how evil her grandma really is and Ill be glad, cause then I dont have to pretend to like you, THEN I ca n make you disappear" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm

"No, I'm right........you don't deserve her if you FAIL to safeguard her. I'm not so unwise. I don't let go of what is valuable to me."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:42 pm

"Shes only valuble to you as a goddamn tool! Jusr like Ibrixses was you dont care about ehr becuase you LOVE her!" He said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

"I will admit, you and my daughter made a delightfully delectable little one and you'd do well not to underestimate the regard in which I hold my relationship with her. Regardless this is pointless. I WON'T give her up, not without a fight and it will be one NEITHER of you will win because you've lost, you just don't know it yet."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Roumi clapped as he hovered above the arguing lot. "Ah so everyone is here now I assume..." He chuckled as Ichiro then gently tugged on his sisters shirt. His face void of all emotion once again. His hair covering a small glimmer of his read eyes clearly full of pent up emotions waiting to bust out.

Roumi then jumped down and held his pokeballs out toward reox. He then nodded "A little game before the end ol' boy... If you win... we surrender... the only requirement is... you play by our rules..." Roumi was not in this for the city... it was to more then anything bring Reox to his kness and if not that then humiliate and defeat him to the point where healing can't occur.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:58 pm

"Weaaaaaaaaaaaaa-vile," Ibrixses' Weavile lashed out at the newcomer touching her and she turned. Giratina had faded into the fabric of the Reverse World. She had worked, even not noticing the presence of her mother, to protect it. Ibrixses glanced at Roumi, "I should've known......," she said with her eyes flashing. The gig was up, he KNEW she was standing at Reox's side in full knowledge that she was disobeying their designs and no more loyal to them at all.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:02 am

Reox looekd over at Roumi befor ehe snorted "And what if I lose, not that I will" He said softly; he ahd no intention of playing by this bastards rules; AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Ibrixses eyes darted from her husband to her mother and Roumi. She knew that her mother was too valuable to be out and about with no protection. In that regard Roumi always saw that protection was provided to her mother and her endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Reox was beyo0ng giving a fuck; he;d face anything that ROumi and ELza threw at him and he bust right through it.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:02 pm

"If you win we give you what ever it is you want and if you lose... then you end your career as a leader you give up your feeble attempts at saving anything here... because if you lose everything that is not destroyed by the end of this battle will be destroyed..." He chuckled "Or I can give you your last option... you your family and all of your resources are given to Tranqua and you are granted access to the new world I will create in exchange for being a grunt... not just any grunt... a grunt of the grunts..."

He stared at reox grinning... "How can you pass up the oppurtunity to win back your daughter? I can easily get her back... I don't know what it is Elza has done with her... but to me this is not about her or anyone else this is just between me and you... what have you got to loose Reox? if you win... you will get her back save your town... and pretty much end all of Tranqua's plans... if you lose... then the only thing left to do is to keep hunting us down until you can get what it is what you want back.." he grinned attempting to lure reox in... "If you refuse all three options then of course... you will be doing as good as nothing for your daughter and this pitiful place you call a home"

Ichiro then looked at Ibrix after sustaining the attack, blood dripped down his face as he then spit a chunk of it from his lungs. He growled, "and I will not let any interuptions take place with this battle" He stared at Ibrix attempting to push her to even remotely try and help reox.. he was confident in his ability to stop her...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Ibrixses glowered at her "sibling" and turned to him, "Like I would allow you to even try stopping me. You told me once you expected better of me well I feel exactly the same. I'm disappointed....very disappointed. You are, in the flesh, the drone my mother tried to make me having no free will and all the talent in the world - a combination that will doom you to a fate with NO FUTURE. You get your wish - we will battle but because I refuse to walk the path you do, to live a life like yours."

Ibrixses turned to Reox and held out a Pokeball, "Take it....he can be better use to you."

She was giving the ultimate gesture in letting Weavile, her favorite, being used in Reox's battle against Roumi.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Reox blinekd at that before he smield softly a she took the Pokeball; he caught he wrist and pulled her close anbd kissed her softly "Thanks" He siad softly; with Girtatina still in recovery he was one pokeman short Weavil would easily fill the spot.

"Fine We'll battle" He said softly "I suppose you intent to use those shadow pokemon?" H epointed to the others belt his eyes glowing faintly; the shadiow aura slipped for the pokeballs at his belt "How unfair...but I always did like a challange" He said with a grin "Bring it on brat"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Roumi grinned as he took a few steps back "Then its agreed Elza will be the ref and this battle will start now!" He then pulled out one of his pokeballs, and chucked it at the ground and out came Kurochu. It was not a shadow pokemon but one Roumi had for a while. "Kurochu will be my first choice"

Kurochu stood still for a moment, but then he took a fighting stance and glared his fangs. "Let us begin then"

Ichiro grinned "Good Good! Lets go then!" He smirked as his persona switched again. He did several back flips and in the process dropped a pokeball and inside it, came out Gliscor. "Big sister is a Ice trainer so this will give her the advantage" He chuckled
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

"Not today I'm not and I choose Lucario! Just so you know I HATE someone who patronizes me....you'll pay if you don't stand on your toes. I may not have my starter but my original team can deal with you in the same manner."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Reox smiled Kurochu was an electric Dark type "Tyranitar your up!" He cooed; Tyranitar was a rock type which meant the electirc accacks were negatedm, Tyranitar stepped up and snarled loudly her intimidate cutting Kurochu;s attack.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Roumi grinned "Then allow me to make the first move" Kurochu then charged up his electricty body to make sure static was in play. He then waitied "Kurochu use Brick Break" The pokemon then began to dash his speed similar to that of a scizor.

Ichiro looked at the Lucario and sighed "Well its your choice then... Gliscor use Earth Power" The Ground began to shake as rocks and ground came flying towards Lucario,

Both attacks were super effective but the brick break was ultra effective to tyranitar fighting moves being T-tars downside.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm

"Lucario, Aura Sphere," it released a massive sphere that shattered the stone and Earth erupting forth and the sphere still pushed in a deadline aim for Gliscor. Ibrixses watched as Lucario intutively charged another Aura Sphere, as it avoided the bits and pieces of Earth Power, to release it in close quarters if Gliscor TRIED to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Tyranitar snarled at that "Earrh quake" He said softly Tyraniatar roard and stopped on the ground causing huge tremours to rip acorss the groound cracks forming in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Gliscor use substitute, Ichiro chuckled knowing it would take atleast three aura spheres to destroy this substitute since it was not being hit with super effective attacks. A price worth paying to sacrifice a little health. He then followed up with agility.

Kurochu grinned as he purposely let the earthquake hit him as the static surged and Tyranitar became paralyzed. He took a lot of damage but it was worth it to stagger the pokemon and because he didn't defend himself he connected his brick break perfectly making a clean cut. "Kuro!" "Now end this Tyranitar with Mach Punch" Kuro obeyed and with lightning speed to fast to see he punch Tyranitar in the gut, not only punching and breaking the hard shell casing of rock that surrounded the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:14 pm

(I CALL BULLSHIT!)

Tyranitar raoed in pain but she wasnt out for tthe count not by a long shot, Tyranitar grabbed Kurochu;s arm in a crusing grip and kept ot pinned as she used earth quake again then rock tomb on the poke mon as she kept it pinned close to her Rock tombv did little damage to ehr but a LOT to the elsectic/dark type.

Reox just watched Tryanitar was engraged with the loss of her baby she wouldnt give up until she was near death.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Kurochu raged and used cross chop repeatedly while being crushed, the poor pokemon was given a thrashing but his spirit would not stop chipping away at the rock wound. Roumi growled as his aura poored out into his pokemon. Kurochu's eyes glowed purple as he contined to use cross chop. Each Cross chop growing bigger in power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm at Dusk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Dusk City-
Jump to: