Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Swarm at Dusk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:15 am

Tyranitat roard loudly lowering its attack before using rock dlie and earth quiake over nad over; Tyranitar was gettign heavily damaged but she didnt seem to care.

"..." NReox didnt try to stop her, he knew this was something she was determined to finish on her own.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Kurochu held onto his last bit of life thanks to a focus band. It growled as its entire body flared up, "Use Lightning Close Combat" The pokemon then fused its electric abilities with Close Combat and punched furiously breaking free from the rock pokemon's grasp with sheer will power. He then jumped back into a fighting stance breathing heavily he managed to evade the last earthquake before his close combat he then fell to a knee the effects of using it making him even weaker.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Tyrianitar was almsot double in pain she was weak dangerously so but it didnt stop her from rushing Kuro chu and choming her large jws donw on the others shoulder.

Rei watched amazed as his brother battles befor ehe blinekd as heis poketech went off; "it was from...Mikani!? "Hello?" he said but blinekd as the li8ne went dead... frowning ehr snuck away from the battle asnd flet back to Wavon town to see Ren.

"Ren I know your busy...but can you trace Mikani;s call?" He asked as he offered the other his poketeach "I know your a whi at these things"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:27 pm

"Detect it using its aura signature," she said snapping her head to follow its movements. Lucario propelled forward holding the Aura Sphere while charging through the Subsitute. Eliminating the need for more attacks by making the best of its abilities with one. It charged another sphere as it isolated its enemy from amongst its swift movements, "Hit it!"

Lucario threw the sphere into the lock it had on its aura. Gliscor's flying type made fighting moves ineffective but likewise Gliscor's Ground type was weak to Aura Sphere, "Get in there, Lucario. Metal Claw."

Lucario growled and charged for its enemy as claws grew from its paws and glowed brilliantly. No way was she going to let up the pressure to allow Ichiro to gain the advantage. She'd end this and see to it that she and Reox were the victors in this contest which had EVERYTHING on the line.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Ichiro grinned "Gliscor let him hit you and while he is close up use Guillotine" Gliscor took damage from the metal claw but the substitute had been destroyed by the sheer focus of the aura sphere. He folowed his masters order without flinching and as soon as Lucario was in range he clamped down on the pokemon with no problem, since he did not feel pain nothing would keep him from getting back up after a hit unless he was out cold.

Kurochu had ended his movements with a force palm to Tyranitar's opened wound slipping it in before fainting. Roumi sighed "You have failed me for the last time...." He returned kurochu to his pokeball and then placed it on the ground. He then stomped the pokeball into pieces breaking it and killing his Kurochu in the process. He then pulled out another pokeball. "Diamox.... stand by" The Giant steel snake then came out and raged violently. It was clearly out of control, It went berserk on escape and charged into Tyranitar with and Iron head. Its head being twice the size of Tyranitars body. It grinded Tyranitar's entire body into the ground over and over it would pound it into the ground roaring. It was clear the thing this Diamox feared was the end of its own life and it planned to not fail.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:29 pm

"Lucario, return," she glanced down admiringly at the Pokeball, "You deserve a good rest for later. If you think this is over you are mistaken by a long shot."

She threw her second Pokeball a misty spectral form took shape, "Invisee."

"Shadow Ball," Inviseon jumped into the fray and from above Gliscor it dropped a Shadow Ball directly into the Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Ichiro chuckled "Nice move sis..." Ichiro's persona's switched and got caught in a lag betwenn lust and happy. "Try this on for size! Gliscor use sandstorm to avoid the attack and then use night slash" Gliscor then began to spin rapidly as sand would deflect the shadow ball. Inviseon was buffed by the sandstorm, Gliscor then emerged from the storm in a surprising matter his claws glowing with dark aura.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:02 pm

"Evade it and use Dark Pulse," Inviseon seemed to fade and rush out of the way using a Quick Attack and it expelled several rings of dark pulse which Ibrixses knew would either COLLIDE with Gliscor if it was off gjuard or be batted away and disperse either way it was a only a preliminary to, "Follow it up with Hynopsis"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Gliscor managed to walk right into the hypnosis when attempting to avoid the darp pulse. It then crashed into the ground falling into sleep. Ichiro stared at in angrily as it lay there hoping it would wake up...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm

"Curse," Inviseon cut its HP to start cutting Gliscor's health and vitality over the course of the battle, "If you can't beat an opponent with brute strength do it over time with cunning. Inviseon, Dream Eater."

Her strategy was obvious cut her Pokemon's health to inflict damage over time and then immediately heal up after the deed was done.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Gliscor continued to sleep as Ichiro returned it to the pokeball. "Nice work, Gliscor is never usually so easy for people to handle" He then chucked a pokeball in the air "Salzah I choose you" A SAlamence hovered above the inviseon in a taunting matter. "Salemence use Taunt and follow up with toxic!" The Salamence was luring the Inviseon into a status where it would not obey its trainer unless they were commands for damage dealing moves. As Salamence then began to breath a toxic gas down on Inviseon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm

"Inviseon, Destiny Bond," Inviseon charged forward into Salamence with an aura and once it collided with Salamence forged the connection.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Reox called Tyranitar back before the steel snak could finish its attak and ended up sharging into a near by wall "Houndoom flame thrower" He said softly Houndoom took advantage of Daimox's confusion and rash actions and hit it with a flame thrower from behind before clmping onto its head with fire fang.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Steelix chuckled as the flamethrower did severe damage to it, his special ability then activated as the damage was absorbed into his diamond skin and then reversed the damage and Houndoom would take damage instead. "Diamox now use Diamond storm!" Diamox then began to rotate in a circle as several diamonds came from his body the diamonds could not be avoided as they pelted into houndoom.

Inviseon was succesfully hit with toxic. "Salamence return!" He then returned the pokemon and then pulled out another pokeball. "Smeargle I choose you~!" Smeargle then came out "Smeargle use stealth rock" Smeargle then began to throw rocks everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:55 am

Houndoom however had Flash FIre as an ability which means the fire just boosted its power and healed him, Houndoom snarled as he was hit but it didnt really affect him as he attacked again with fire fang and Flame thrower.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:41 am

(Dude Flash fire does not apply in this situation you just flat out take damage because it was not an attack but a pokemon ability)

Diamox Grinned as the same affect happened again and Houndoom was dealt more damage then Diamox had taken, because the attacks were super effective and he had low defenses and high health the attacks were leaving him in red zone, but he did not fear because the recoil damage done to houndoom would technically be enough to make him faint. Houndoom was self destructing. The diamond storm hit houndom as he came in for an attack lowering all of his abilities as a pokemon, he became slower, less powerful in his attacks, and he skin grew softer easier to tear and bruise. "Diamox use Diamond storm and fuse it with your sandstorm to protect you from those fire attacks... then launch stone edge!"

Diamox obeyed and sent a flurry of sand and diamonds into a twister. Stone then came flying toward the already weakened houndoom as Diamox was almost untouchable.

Last edited by Pandar on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

(No offense but wouldn't it be the same thing for Houndoom? Flash Fire is his ability and when he takes damage from fire it has no effect. In reality the entire conflict would be a war of abilities coming into play.)

“Inviseon, Mean Look,” Inviseon’s eyes glowed a malevolent crimson color, “Again follow it up with Destiny Bond.”

Inviseon continued to suffer from its own malady and Ibrixses glanced at her brother with a single thought ‘One of these Pokemon WILL share Inviseon’s fate.’ Her Inviseon would not simply die without dragging an enemy with it for a poignant and significant hit.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 pm

(Im done with this someone else take Roumi and his character because Im am clearly in the wrong here so since I am Im not gonna deal with it anymore Reox or Chibi can play the character, since people are trying to tell me that the pokemon I created does not work the way I created it to work

What makes it even more insane is that you are making a big deal out of this after I guranteed you a win anyway...

So I look at this now and I see it causes to many problems even when I try to solve them I am backing out since I must be the problem here

I will PM Chibi the passwords)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm at Dusk   The Swarm at Dusk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Swarm at Dusk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3