Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Returning home Left_bar_bleue0/0Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Returning home Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Rei smiled and took a deep breath; god it felt good to be back in Terra; he;d been away from his hoe continent for almost 17 years; he;d been away from home for a long time he had hardly seen his brothers or anything; the only time he;d come home freon travelling was when their father ''died' and even then he was back out travelling soon after "I wonder how their both doing? Heh I bed Reox married Ibrixses and had 50 kids" He said a she whistled a tune, he was wearing a black shirt a couple of buttons undone at the top tight skinny blue jeans with a skull chain belt and black boots he carried a black back back and a blue jacket was slung over one of his shoulders as he walked, he had a poketch on one arm and a arm band on the other, he had his right ear priced on several places as well as he walked around absorbing the sight and smells of Avon town.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Returning home Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Mikani was wearing her favorite black fluffy skirt and crimson red tank top with black arm warmers that went 3/4 of a way up her arm. As she was gripping tightly to Rapidash's mane she saw her Dragonite's shadow fly over them. Mikani says loud enough for Dragonite to hear, "Let's see who is faster!" Dragonite replies with a nods and takes off quickly. Mikani whispers into Rapidash's ear, "Run like your flying." Rapidash whinnies and takes off swiftly. As Rapidash quickly gains the lead on Dragonite she stops suddenly, causing Mikani to go flying off of Rapidash's back and onto the ground face first. Dragonite notices this and quickly lands to see of her trainer is her along with Rapidash. Mikani rolls onto her butt and looks at her worried pokemon. She says while laughing, "It's alright you two. I'm fine. Let's rest here for a while." Rapidash and Dragonite nods in response and lay down by their mistress.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Rei had grabbed some lunch and had walked out of Avon town when he saw some cute girl fall head over heels off her Rapidash and land on her face, Rei winced a bit; that had to hurt! But the girl just laughed it off as if nothing was wrong, his eyes flickered over to her Dragonite and he almost cooed in delight as he forgot his lunch and ran over "Oh wow! Your huge your scales are in such good condition, and are shiny! Strong leg muscles, great wing span...your a brilliant specimen of a Dragonite!" He said with a smile; he loves Dragons he thought they were beautiful creatures "Hey, you have a beautiful pokemon!" He said with a wide smile before he realised held just acted like a total nerd and sweatdropped "Ahm I mean Are you okay? you took quite a fall and Uhm...you have a nice dragon ^^;;" He sweatdropped and mental smacked himself; Reox and Ren would laugh at him for being so lame if they could see him.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Mikani looks at the stranger as she stands up and blushes slightly. Dragonite stands up quickly and looks furiously at the stranger. She replies, her eyes on Dragonite, as she places her right hand on her Dragonite, "I'm fine. Thank you for the compliment about Dragonite. Most people see her and get the wrong idea about us." She looks at the stranger and says, "My name is Mikani by the way. You can call me Mika for short." She quickly looks away as she begins to blush even hard. She thinks silently, "He is kinda cute. I wonder if he trains dragons?"

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

"Why would they get the wrong idea? Dragons are beautiful pokemon theyre one of my favorites" He said enthusiastically; Dragonites anger didnt seem to affect him all that much, as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly "Mikani huh? Im Rei, its nice to meet you" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Mikani smiles and says, "Dragonite and I had a hard time twelve years ago and she got hurt badly because of it." Rapidash nudges Mikani's left arm. "I know Rapidash. We'll go soon." Mikani rubs Rapidash's nose to calm her. "Anyway, I should get going. I have to see Maple about something. If you want you can come with. If you can keep up." She calls Rapidash back into her pokeball and places it into her red bag. Dragonite turns around to allow Mikani to climb on, showing a large claw like scar starting from the bottom of her neck and stopping about three inches below her wings. Mikani quickly climbs onto Dragonite's back and waits for Rei to reply.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Rei grinned at that "Salamance lets show them what speed really is!" He cooed, with a laugh Slaamance qujickly followed them the others speed was increadiblw it was very streamlined and as suck was able to keep up with Dragonite.

Last edited by Reox/Ren War on Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Mikani looked at Salamence and wished silently, "I hope we are like that soon." Mikani turned her attention to Dragonite and whispers quietly, "Let's show them how to fly." As Dragonite spread her wings Mikani shouts, "Keep up if you can." Dragonite shoots up into the air and takes off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:55 pm

"Were keeping up just fine!" He said with a grin and he flew up along side her' there was NOTHING like riding on a dragon, it was an experiance that was to be done rather than talked about.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Mikani giggles and says, "I have never met another trainer who has dragons who isn't from the dragon clan." Dragonite growls fuiously and begins to nose dive toward the ground. Mikani holds on tightly and closes her eyes. Dragonite pulls up a few feet from hitting the ground. Mikani whispers silently as she continues to hold onto Dragonite tightly, "Dragonite you know it is dangerous to show off like that. You could have been hurt." She looks toward where Rei and Salamence are in the air and thinks sadly, "Now he probably thinks I'm a show off or a horrible trainer."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:08 pm

"My father sorta pulled a few strings fro me to have dragon types!" He admitted with a chuckle befor ehe blinked "Whoa- Slaamance seemed to take that as a challange and follweded Mikani down.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Mikani looks at Salamence and Rei and says apologetically, "I'm sorry about this. I don't know what got into her."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:24 am

"Don't worry about it, its rivalry that's all, all dragon pokemon are proud pokemon they pride themselves on their strength and speed, so when two dragons meet each other they want to challenge each other" He said with a smile "I guess she thinks Salamance is a threat to want to show off like that" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:39 am

Mikani smiles and says, "Or it could be her way of trying to protect me for you." She giggles lightly and strokes Dragonite's neck. "It is okay Dragonite. He won't hurt me. At least I think he won't." She looks up ahead and sees Maple's lab. She says calmly, "We are almost there. Let's make this interesting. The last one there has to give the winner anything he or she wants. Sound like fun?"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm

"It could be that too!" He said with a chuckle "Dunno why she would Im harmless really" He said with a sheepish grin; he wasnt about to admit that he wasnt harmless at all and niether were his brothers who happened to have high standing in the pokemon world.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Mikani blushes as she looks away and says shyly, "It might be because you are a new person around us. Plus she has never had anyone just run up to her and admire her." She looks at Rei and asks curiously, "So what about the race?"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Rei chuckled at that before he blinked "Oh yeah were meant to be racing!" He said before salamence began to speed off "Catch us if you can!" he yelled behind him as he lowered himself down so he was close to Slamances back making them more streamlined.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Mikani lays flat against Dragonite's back allowing her to fly as though she didn't have her mistress on her back. Dragonite flies past Salamence with ease. Mikani laughs slightly as she thinks, "He really shouldn't underestimate me."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Rei grinned as Salamnce pushed itself to catch up which wasnt hard, Salamnce wa s a lot lighter than Dragonite it carried less wight and was builts far more streamlined than dragonite, however was they got close he slowed and let Mikani win.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Mikani jumps off Dragonite's back while she is a few inches away from landing and thinks angerly, "He let me win! And here I thought this was a real race." Dragonite lands on the ground and tries to calm her mistress. Mikani shakes her head and calls Dragonite back into her pokeball. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe as she hooks Dragonite's pokeball to her chocker. She begins to slowly walk toward Maple's lab.

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Sat May 22, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Rei blinekd at that "H-hey! Wait up" He put Slamance back in his poke ball and followed "Whats up?" He could tell she was mad; maybe letting ehr win no matter by how triny a mergin it was, was a bad idea,
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Mikani says quickly, "Nothing. I have to see Maple as soon as possible. I need her help with something." She tries to avoid his gaze. She thinks, "I'm acting like a little kid."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:49 pm

"Lair" He said as he watched her Aura it was flaring red around the edges indicating she was irritated; like his brothers he had the power to see the aura;'s of pokemon however he could see the auras of people to something his brothers COULDNT see it was a unique gift only he in his family seemed to have "Your angry, I can tell" He said softly "Your aura is all red" He admitted; Usually the secret of the War family was kept WITHING the family but I wasn't a stickler for tradition.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Mikani says, "Nope, I'm happy. Red is just my favorite color." She stops suddenly and turns to Rei. "Winner picks what the loser does right? Well, I say next time we race you race like you mean it. Don't let me win because you think that because I'm a girl that I can't hold my own."

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Wed May 12, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:57 pm

"No your not your angry at me, Like I said I can read your aura, your emotions" He said softly his truquiose eyes staring at her intently before he blushed a little; he was 28 and he was being browbeaten buy a girl younger than him "Ahem Alright if you insist" He said with a faint chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning home
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next