Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets From Old Wounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue0/0Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Secrets From Old Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Rapidash runs through Kirribur Town being guided by Mikani as people walking stop and stare at the odd duo. As Rapidash runs closer to the odd looking house the pain in her arm gets stronger. Mikani Stops Rapidash at the entrance of the odd looking house and slides off of her back slowly, placing her feet on the ground before she let go of Rapidash's flame like mane. Mikani thinks silently as she looks at the odd house, "So all I have to do is go in there, find out what is causing this pain, and deal with the problem. How bad can it be?" She calls Rapidash back into her pokeball. She puts the pokeball into her red bag and pulls out a different one. She tosses it into the air and the white light pours out of the ball. After the light disappears her Dragonite is standing in front of her. She looks at her pokemon and says, "I wonder how hard this will be." Dragonite replies unsure as she shrugs her shoulders, "Mmrrw." Mikani starts walking toward the building with Dragonite following closely behind. As she places her hand on the hand of the door she takes a deep breathe and opens it. As soon as she walks through the door a sharp pain shoots through her arm stronger than she has ever felt. She winces and thinks, "It is only going to get stronger the closer I get to the problem."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue0/8Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue0/10000Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm

A receptionist glanced at the newcomers, "May I help you?"

A few scientists in white coats were looking at the duo inquisitively, finding their work disturbed by the strangers.

"Do you have an appointment?" the receptionist continued, asking the next logical question in her repertoire.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue0/0Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Mikani looks at the recepionist and takes off her arm warmer. She holds her arm up, showing her scar, and says bluntly, "If you could tell me what caused this scar and where it is at then that would be very helpful." Dragonite glares at the receptionist. Mikani notices this and says, "And this is my appointment."

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Tue May 11, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue0/8Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Secrets From Old Wounds Left_bar_bleue0/10000Secrets From Old Wounds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

She looked at it and she was genuinely confused. She was likely one who didn't know ANYTHING about the research going on inside and under this research base, "I'm sorry but I don't have any logs of your appointment. Can you tell me who you were supposed to see? Maybe I could clear this up."

Dragonite's glare made the young woman nervous but she was determined to do her job, anything less and she'd get in trouble. She didn't get anything about what this strange girl was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Mikani shakes her head as she places the arm warmer back on and says, "Nevermind. This is pointless." Mikani walks out through the door she came in with Dragonite following closely behind. She walks away from the lab a little and stops as she looks around the town at the people walking by. She looks at Dragonite and says, "I don't think anyone is going to be helpful." Dragonite bows her head and says sadly, "Mmrww."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

"Oh wow! Dragonite really are REALLY big," a little girl had latched onto a single leg of Dragonite's and was looking with WIDE eyes. Dragonite dwarfed her soundly making it easy to see why it fascinated her. A Pichu sat at her shoulder and a Larvitar followed at her heels. Something seemed AMISS about Larvitar who showed a distinct lack of emotion or feeling at all. The girl had silvery hair and blue eyes, she was obviously a Pokemon trainer despite her extremely young age.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Dragonite growled at the little girl. Mikani placed her hand on Dragonite's arm and looked at the little girl. She had never seen anyone run up out of nowhere and latch onto Dragonite's leg like that before. She kept herself from laughing at the scene when she said to the little girl, "Ya, but you Larvitar will get pretty big when it evolves." Mikani had never seen a pokemon so emotionless before. It made her wonder what happened between Larvitar and it's trainer. "I'm Mika. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm

"My name is Kalyx, this is Pichu and the quiet guy behind me is my starter, Larvitar. He hasn't been in a very good mood of late so don't be upset if he isn't super friendly," she giggled in a light hearted way. With a nature such as this the girl couldn't be more than 6 years of age at most.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:51 pm

"It is very nice to meet you all." Mikani looks around to see if her parents are near by. After a few seconds she asks, "Do you live around here with your parents? They must be worried about you." Dragonite stands still in fear of hurting the little girl.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:03 pm

She released the woman's Pokemon and shook her head, "Nuh uh, I don't live here. I live in Dusk City. Daddy isn't worried, I'm with grandma and she told him I am staying with her a bit."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Mikani looks at the lab and scowls as she thinks, "I have no way of finding a way to get into there now." Dragonite moves away from the little girl and over to her trainer. Mikani looks at Kaylx and asks curiously, "What does your grandma do?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:13 pm

"My grandma is a doctor person. She wears a lab coat and works with the people in there! Except I was told to go out and play, I'm not supposed to be "rough housing" in the labs. Daddy made a BIG HOLE in the bottom one with Tyranitar when we were trying to find Larvitar."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Mikani looks at the little girl stunned as she thinks quietly, "Note to self don't piss off this kid's dad." She asks the little girl, "Do you think you could show me where the big hole your daddy made is at?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:19 pm

"Uh huh, its in the park. They didn't cover it up yet its kind of Dark down there but Pichu can light it up!"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Mikani sees how happy the girl is about this and thinks, "I wonder if it will be okay for her to come along." She shrugs and says, "Alright. Let's go." Dragonite nods as she follows her trainer and the little girl to the park to find this hole.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:30 pm

"Okay!" she skipped along allowing her Larvitar and Pichu to follow in her wake. As she mentioned before she led them to the park and once there, NO LIE, there was as Kalyx said A GIANT HOLE.

"There it is! Daddy made this hole to find Larvitar and I found-ed him. It was great! This is Kalyx and Daddy's secret hole, grandma hasn't fixed it yet but it goes into her lab."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Mikani looks at the giant hole and thinks, "All this for her pokemon? Something must have gone wrong for it to lead to this." She asks Kaylx curiously, "Does you grandma know about this hole?" Mikani hopes that "grandma" doesn't know about it because if she doesn't then it will make her job a lot easier. As she looks at the little girl the strong burning pain consumes her arm once again. She quickly grabs her arm and clenches it tightly hoping that this will put an end to this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm

"Well, Kalyx doesn't think so....that is why its Daddy and Kalyx's secret hole. Daddy made it to get Larvitar back and when Kalyx visited Grandma I got Larvitar back!"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Mikani looks into the dark hole and begins to walk towards it. As she walks closer to the hole the pain in her arm gets stronger. She winces slightly and clenches her eyes shut for a few seconds. When she opens them she looks to see her Dragonite standing beside her. She knew that whatever was hurting her was hurting Dragonite too. She looks at Kaylx as she clenches her right arm tighter and says, "Can you show me the way to Grandma's lab? I need to find something important but I don't know what it is. We are going to have a treasure hunt when we get there okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:53 pm

"Really?! That sounds like fun! Let's go," she skipped ahead eagerly leaving the same Pokemon behind her.

Larvitar looked at her retreating form and rushed in after her so as not be left behind since Pichu had clambered back up onto the girl's shoulder when it had a chance, "Lar."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Mikani and Dragonite follow the happy little girl. Mikani thinks silently, "Hopefully we find whatever is causing this pain soon. The only way I know we are going in the right direction is due to the pain but I wonder if I will hurt Dragonite in the process." She looks at her Dragonite walking beside her, worry about her health mixed with the feeling of pain from her arm showing in her facial features as she walks behind the little girl.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm

"What's wrong?" the girl's voice suddenly broke her out of her reverie of worry, "Come on, its this way."

Her head was poking out of a hidden hallway that most would miss if the girl wasn't EXPLICITLY leading her about.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Mikani shakes her head and hurries catch up with the little girl. She asks Kaylx once she catches up with her, "Is it much further to your grandma's lab?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:13 pm

"Not much, not much at all. Come on, this way!" she went running down the hall with more energy than a kid should legitimately have. She was a boundless bundle of never-ending energy.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Mikani and Dragonite race after the little girl. Mikani notices Dragonite is showing signs of being in pain. Mikani clenches her right arm tighter and thinks, "Maybe I should have gotten some sedatives from Maple before coming here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets From Old Wounds   Secrets From Old Wounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets From Old Wounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Kirribur Town-
Jump to: