Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Roots of Shadow and Purification

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue0/8The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty
PostSubject: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Maple stepped forward into the water and brought out her Pokeball, "It's time, Gyarados."

She threw the Pokeball and it came forth with a snarl. Gyarados was about a third larger than the normal size for Gyarados. Maple glanced back at Mikani as she clambered up onto his head, "You can join us.....if you wish. Gyarados can carry more than simply myself."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue0/0The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Mikani placed her arms around Flygon's neck and says, "Yea.. no not really no. I think Gyarados still doesn't like me, besides Flygon will love stretching his wing. Won't you boy?" She scratches Flygon's head and it begins to purr with delight. "I'll follow you there." Flygon kicks off from the ground, causeing a wooshing sound as he flaps his wings roughly to get off the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue0/8The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Maple chuckled, understanding where she came from with that. She didn't have to swim the whole way there but this was the best way for Gyarados to get a chance to really stretch out and swim, "Alright then, just don't get lost and follow us," Gyarados plowed through the water with amazing speed.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue0/0The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
The Roots of Shadow and Purification Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Roots of Shadow and Purification Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Flygon flew gracefully above Gyarados as he enjoyed the feel of the wind beneath his wings while Mikani pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She looked a few feet ahead of Maple to keep an eye out for wild pokemon roaming around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Not that Gyarados had any problem dispelling Pokemon that even got in its way; either fear or its immense power made them flee or fall fast. Gyarados swiftly bent low against the water for less resistance from the wind.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Flygon flew down close to Gyarados. Mikani asks, "So how long will it take us to get to Orre anyway?" Mikani remembered when she was little she slept the whole way to Orre from Blackthorn City when she was younger. She remembers her mother singing her a lullaby about a dragon as black as night that was slaughter because it was thought to be evil and the song told about how it would one day rise again and it would show that it has a good heart despite it's looks.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

"It will take a good portion of the day but we'll get there before sundown," she said stroking Gyarados' scales with a soft scratching touch, "Why? Want the journey to be over already?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Mikani looks at Maple with her turquoise eyes shining with thoughts of Salamence being free from the state he is in now. "Yeah." Then her thoughts wandered to Rei and she started to blush a little as she remembers his cute nerdy moments. After a few seconds she felt the urge to hurt him. "And then again no." In her mind she thinks, "Thanks a lot Salamence."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:53 pm

"Yes and no? So decisive," she laughed lightly, "We'll be there before you know it. I know this trip isn't for enjoyment but try to keep your mind open and unfettered. You need to make sure you don't miss learning what can help Salamence."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Mikani shakes her head to clear her mind of thoughts about Rei and says, "Yeah your right. Maybe Salamence's urge to hurt Rei will be over after he is purified." Flygon flies up into the air and disappears into the clouds as Mikani streches out and begin to hum the lullaby her mother once sang..
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:13 pm

"Salamence has an urge to hurt Rei? I've never really heard of a Shadow Pokemon fixating its rage on one central figure," she murmured and suddenly noticed the other vanished as quickly as she had came down from the skies above, "That's strange....."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Mikani pulls Salamence's pokeball out of her bag as Flygon flies closer to the water and looks at it as she thinks, "Why do you hate Rei so much? He is only worried about me. I'm sure he is worried about you too." As she places Salamence's pokeball back into her back a bracelet made with rubies and onxy gems falls out of her bag and into the ocean. Flygon stops immediatly as Mikani pulls a pokeball out of her bag. She tosses it into the air as she slides on her left leg over to Flygon's right shoulder. A kingdra appears in the water below as Mikani scratches Flygon's neck and says, "Wait here. I'll be right back." She dives into the water as her Kingdra lowers her head below the water's surface. She holds onto Kingdra as it dives deeper into the ocean. She sees her bracelet hanging on a cliff like rock. She picks it up and Kingdra speeds to the surface. As she resurfaces she comes face to face with Gyarados and Maple. She smiles and says as she slips the bracelet onto her wrist, "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Gyarados flat out stop and Maple herself didn't seem amused, knowing that if it WASN'T for Gyarados' reaction time combined with Mikani's Kingdra helping her move in the water FAST that Gyarados' mass could have pummeled her, "You don't know how entirely lucky you are to survive that. What were you thinking diving right in Gyarados' path? Did you want it to crush you?"

She used two fingers to lightly massage her temple as though she was exasperated with Mikani's lack of attention.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Mikani smiled and says, "Not really and I can honestly say I wasn't thinking about that at the time I dove in. You know you should really come in the water. It actually isn't that bad."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:29 pm

"I can SEE THAT," she said with a huge sigh and did NOT take Mikan's invitation on joining her for an impromptu swim.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Mikani held on to Kingdra as they resumed their journey. She let Flygon fly freely in the sky. "Are you not coming in because you can't swim?" Mikani was trying to get Maple to enjoy the journey a little bit. Mikani was hoping to show Maple that having a little fun wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:40 pm

"I can swim," she said quietly with reservation as she looked down at a particular spot on Gyarados' scales.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:50 pm

"Then why don't you wanna get in the water? It will probably be your only chance to have some fun for a while."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:09 pm

"I'm alright, to be honest I am just enjoying the break from the lab," she said with a smile as she looked down from Gyarados.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:15 pm

"But you don't look like your enjoying it. Are you missing Ren?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:17 pm

"I don't know where you draw THAT assumption but it is definitely untrue!"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Mikani looks at Maple and says, "You not a very good liar. And I can just tell these things. I have my own way of reading someone's feelings and thoughts."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well, it's hard to read a lie out of truth to begin with. I'm not lying. Ren is a good friend but his attempts are frankly, exasperating. It's good to just get out of Terra."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Mikani looks at Flygon dancing through the clouds and says, "So you're saying that right now you don't feel weird about Ren not showing up and trying to get a date with you? Here I thought is was a daily ritual for you two."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:32 pm

"Well we have our responsibilities; he is my assistant and while I am gone someone needs to keep the lab in shape. He understands that, I told him that before I left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of Shadow and Purification   The Roots of Shadow and Purification I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roots of Shadow and Purification
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Distant Lands :: Orre-
Jump to: