Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue0/0Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty
PostSubject: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Dragonite flies into Agate Village. Mikani looks at the houses made in trees and is amazed. She looks around as Dragonite lands on the ground. "Wow. I have never seen anything like this. I wonder where the relic stone that Maple wanted research done on is."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue0/8Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue0/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:31 pm

"And what would someone as young as you want with that?" said an older voice wheezing out behind them. A short old man with a cane stood there. Most of the town looked like senior citizens exclusively, as if the village was a retirement commune.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue0/0Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Mikani looks at the old man with sad eyes and a cute face and says, "I need to do some reseach on it to help my poor Salamence. He has become a shadow pokemon and I can't stand him in this kind of pain."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue0/8Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue0/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:42 pm

"A shadow Pokemon, you say? Just where would someone get those?" the old man seemed to doubt her sincerity not that it could be totally blamed. Lots of people who had Shadow Pokemon weren't the right sort of people and had tried to destroy their sacred relic.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Mikani takes a deep breath and says all in one breath, "Well ,my salamence was snagged by this evil old hag and I got him fom her for the fact that I met him when I was younger and I got a shadow sca on my right arm fom that time. Also Professor Krane wanted me to come hee to find out the differnet ways to purify him and Professo Maple wanted me to gather some research on the ancient relic." Dragonite nudges her mistress to make sure that she was alright. Mikani places he hand on her Dragonite's am to reasure her that ashe was alright.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:11 pm

The old man blinked as though frightened by her onslaught of explaination, "I can't authorize you to approach the Relic Stone even if I wanted to. Only Eagun can do that.....hmmmm where did he go?"

The old man seemed to be thinking and fifteen minutes later when he was still there and hadn't had any result it was obvious his memory didn't remember PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Mikani thinks silently, "Okay this sucks." she looks at the old man and says, "I'll just go look for him myself." She goes up to random old men and asks them if they are Eagun. Dragonite follows her mistress silently as she walks up to random old men.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:32 pm

"You seem frustrated.....can I help you, young lady?"

A tall old man with flawless posture, no cane, and flowing robes stood behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:35 pm

"I'm looking for an old geezer named Eagun. Do you know where he might be?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:40 pm

"I'm Eagun though I don't know if I deserve the title of "geezer" The young have no manners these days," he muttered as if talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Mikani looks in shock and says apologetically, "I'm so sorry. I am just very frustrated because I'm trying to help my Salamence. I was wondering if I could have your permission to look at the relic stone. I am trying to help out Professor Maple and purify Salamence.

Dragonite looks at her mistress and says happily, "Mmrrww."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:48 pm

"Professor Maple, Professor Maple......where have I heard that name before? Oh yes! She is the one who sent the request! You are Maple?!"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:52 pm

(Dude, that is soooo not funny. That is like a slap in the face to Ren. Okay that part is funny.)

Mikani tries not to laugh as she says, "No. My name is Mika. I'm a good fiend of hers. She sent me here to do some research about the relic stone fo her. Professo Kane also said that I would be able to find different methods of puifying Salamence.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:59 pm

"Ah, okay," he looked at his PDA and read the email again, "Okay you are Maple's person and you want to see the Relic Stone.....," Eagun appeared to be somewhat as slow as the others in the town, "Everything checks out but how do I know you're not an imposter?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:07 pm

"Why is everyone so paraniod?" Mikani reaches into her bag and pulls out Salamence's pokeball. She calls out Salamence. As Salamence comes out of his pokeball She gabs her arm in pain and cleches her teeth together. She is tying her hardest not to fall to the gound in agony. She thinks silently as she looks at Dragonite and sees her flich in pain, "I should have healed Salamence up before leaving." She looks at Eagun and asks, "Is this proof enough?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"This is a Salamence, yes!" and OF COURSE the old guy did NOT know if it was a regular Salamence or a Shadow Salamence. He just let her go on based on the fact she HAD one.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Mikani looks at the old geezer dumbfonded. She thinks questioningly, "This is the old man that I was looking for?" Mikani asks Eagun, "So is it alright for me to go to the Relic stone now?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:19 pm

"Yes.....though I wonder why so many people want to see it all of a sudden," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Mikani looks at Eagun and says, "Okay....Wait what?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well I had that peculiar guy ask to go see the Relic Stone. He had a Salamence too!" the guy beamed as he recognized that fact as what had gained them BOTH access.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Mikani calls back her Salamence and places the pokeball into her bag as she looks at the old man and says, "You thought that he was me?" Mikani thinks as she runs off to the Relic stone with Dagonite following her closely behind, "I am NEVER coming back to this retirement convention in a broccoli forest ever again.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue1/8Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Ichiro chuckled as Gliscor and Salamence with him, "Nice work Salzah!" He stood ontop of the now destroyed relic stone. "Piece of crap... I wonder why they wanted me to break it" He then looked up to see a female running on her way there. He noted her features... and then grinned "She is here its about time..."
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm

"YOU!!! You destroyed the Relic Stone. You will pay!! Go Pikachu!!" Eagun rushed past Mikani into battle even though the odds were quite overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Mikani stops dead in her tracks along with Dragonite. Dragonite growls at the sight of the a man standing on top of the now destroyed Relic stone. Mikani looks at the man and asks furiously, "Why the hell would you do this?! Posing as me is one thing but destroying a sacred relic is something that you will pay for!" Dragonite senses her trainer's anger and flies into the air.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue1/8Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Ichiro stared into her eyes, "I dunno maybe yo momma knows" He grinned as he put on a stereo typical slur. He then sighed "Well was nice meeting you" He then hopped on Salamence's back as it slowly began to take flight. It was almost as if he was attempting to lure her into following him.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)   Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that shouldn't be broken *village people attack* (Agate Village)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Distant Lands :: Orre-
Jump to: