Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

The Beginning - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Tryanitar laughed a little befor elivking her baby and carrying it. "I Think Ill leave Tyranitar out for now" Reox said it'd be easier for Larvitar that way.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:44 pm

"I think Larvitar will like that," she said with a smile noticing Tyranitar was happy with it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:48 am

Reox nodded and smiled "Right then we better make our way to the next town" Ren nodded "Proffester Beech said he'd meet you there" Ren said "Have fun"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:03 am

"Professor Maple?"

That was a name even Calix would know, she watched a broadcast that often spoke of what kind of Pokemon were in the world and it was hard to MISS Maple's accomplishments in the Pokemon World of Terra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:09 am

"That's right, I poulld a few strings she said she's meet you in Babylon City in the south" Ren said with a smile "She'll give your pokedex and a few suppiles if all goes well ^^"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:21 am

"Oh I see, shall we get going then?"

She was nervous but she wouldn't let NERVES get the best of her, she had to be positive to be one of the best but she couldn't become overconfident either. She needed to find the healthy medium none of the champions EVER became the best on the first try, her success would be all about dreaming big, working hard, and being persistent. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:28 am

Reox nodded at that "COme on Tryanitar will give us a lift" He said with a smile as the large pokemon let CHibi and Reokx sit on her shoudlers before they set off Wavign to Ren "See ya later brother!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:33 am

"Bye Uncle Ren, I bet Daddy won't be sending you many more victims even on the road," ^-^ That was one thing Chibi couldn't help but have MAJOR confidence in her Dad who gave out RARE badges, she was confident to the point of being overconfident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:35 am

Ren laughed at that "DOnt beat them up too mujch brother!" Ren called as Reox smirked and waved as Tryanitar bounded off down the road towards babylon city.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:45 am

Because her sugar high was just about worn off Calix ended up falling right to sleep on Tyranitar despite the bumpy pace. When a kid was tired she really would just nod off and it isn't like she had slept that soundly. Reox had been right, her stomach had woke her up but that didn't mean she wasn't tired or behind on sleep which would catch up on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:46 am

Reox smield at that and poulled Chibi into his lap so she didnt fall off Larvitar was clining to its Mommys head and seemed to be enjoying the ride there, Reoc found it funny as they passed Sveral trianers who had to dive into bushes to avoid getting squished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Dusk City-
Jump to: