Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:43 pm

"Hmm? me? I started with Houndour" He said with a smile "Cause hes gown up and evolved now" He said with a smile "Soon you'll go on your journey hmm?" He said with a smile.

Tyranitar did indeed feel it moving and perked up waiting for its baby to come to the surface crooning softly on encouragement.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:53 pm

"Mommy says I am not old enough to yet. She says five more years........that's MY ENTIRE LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN," she exhaled an impatient sigh.

Larvitar hatched, it didn't perk opens its eyes and it barely had room to move but soon it began moving and trying to edge to the surface through all the packed mud and dirt. It was a warm imposing caccoon of sorts for the baby Pokemon. When it would surface it would be at its most vulnerable that is why it was good the location was away from trainers and had its mother around. Larvitar's sight wouldn't come right away either but it would have all its other senses once it surfaced. Sight wouldn't be far behind, it wouldn't take even an hour after hatching for it to be able to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Reox chuckled softly and pet her head as they reached a nice spot under a tree and he set up his picnic there "I know kiddo Im sure you'll be able to go on your journey much younger than that" He said with a smile as he named on a sandwich.

Tyranitar growled happily at seeing her baby poke out from the sol and nuzzled his happily knowing it couldn't see just yet but reassured her baby that mommy was there.

(Awwwww)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Calix took her own and bit into it, she DOUBTED that her mother usually got her way in regards to her child being raised when it came up against Dad even if he was her primary guardian.

The soil finally tremored and began to crack as the dry ground was stirred up. Larvitar's tiny clawed arms and tail having disturbed things enough to burrow to the surface. Its sense of smell taking in the surrounding and then its closed blind eyes focusing right on its mother. Even if it couldn't see her right now it smelled the scent, HER scent. It knew her scent from everything else in the environment around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Reox had other plans though he didn't see why CHibi couldn't go on her journey if he tagged along with her in his eyes it;d be fun to get out of dusk city and travel again he;d stayed here for far too long.

TYranitar crooned softly and licked Larvitar's head gently auto clean it senna s it was covered in dirt.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:16 pm

"Larrrrrrrrr-Larvitar," he silently uttered out and nuzzled back against its mother's rocky hide. It might have been uncomfortable to others but for Larvitar it was like a scratching massage, it was comfortable to the newborn.

Chibi quickly ate her sandwich and then went back to caring and playing with the Pokemon. There was no doubt none of the Pokemon would have displeased Reox in not accepting her presence but it had taken REAL bonding for her to get them to like her and she had done that by being with them. They weren't her Pokemon either, one could only imagine with what care she'd raise her own. Ibrixses was not here to see what her child was accomplishing but the nevertheless she was holding her back to the expected age of normal trainers from here and from foreign regions like Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"Tryyan" Tryranitar reponseed as she conintued to lick her baby clean before snugglign the baby close.

Reox smield and watched her play; he enjoyed seeing his daughter happy it made him feel like he was really doing somehting right.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Chibi was happy no doubt about that but she was a kid and being cooped up with the Gym no matter how much she loved it and declared she'd lead it someday she still wanted to have her own freedom and journey. She wanted her own Pokemon to befriend and work with.

Larvitar's eyes slowly peek open tentatively before looking up at its mother. It looked up SO HIGH that Larvitar lost its baby balance and ended up on his back and trying to get up, "LAAAAAAAAAR!"

Larvitar seemed EXTREMELY happy to see its mother nevertheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Tyranitaly gave out a growl that was the pokemon equivilant of a laugh when her baby fell over, he uses her arms to pick her baby up gently and get it back on its feet; she was also happy to have her child happy and heatlhy.

Reox chuckeld as he suddely scoope dehr up from behind and tossed her into the air befor ehe caught ehr again with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Larvitar cuddled and settled down to stand alongside its parent meanwhile it was looking around and it seemed very curious of the environment around it but not enough to sever from its mother yet.

Chibi giggled and huggled her Father, it was impossible for her NOT to get cheered up from her minor disappointment with him. He often did a lot of things Ibrixses had done little of. Her mother wasn't a bad mother per say but she was more devoted to her occupation letting it rule her lifestyle. She knew this and it was why she had given up her predominant right to parenting to Reox. She was still a parent but not the first authority or final say on things. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Tyranitar let her baby look around as other pokemon came out of the house to see what all the fuss was about Houndoom came out with others, Sharpedo poping out of the lake that was in the back yard.

Reox tickeld her a bit before he set her down again to finish thier picnic "Lets eat dessert then head back.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:44 pm

"OKAY," she ALWAYS had room for desert because she had a major SWEET TOOTH. Of course Reox made sure she brushed her teeth often teasing her with the play threat that if she didn't they'd all fall out.

"Lar.......," it was cute and hid behind its mother's foot, the foot along with big enough to hide it from view nearly. It seemed that meeting a bunch of new Pokemon was too big an adventure for the hatchling so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Reox chuckled and set her in his lap today it was strawberry shortcake one of CHibis favorites ands he handed her a plateful, Hunter playfully tired to swoop past and eat it even though he technically couldn't unless it was specialized pokemon food, even so Haunter named and rubbed his tum with a wide grin.

Tyranitar chuckled and pet the hatching head gently the pokemon kepsa fair distance but were cheering and giving the large pokemon tier congratulations.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:01 am

Chibi giggled, "Haunter wanted some shortcake too Daddy."

She beamed before she actually did away with the the desert like Haunter tried to.

Larvitar seemed comfortable, they stay over there and he and Mommy stayed here. They didn't come any closer and he felt safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:05 am

Reox laugehd at that as he let her clean ehr plate he ate his as well with a smile as he relaxed "COme on its gettign dark we should head back"

Houndoom lay on the ground and grinned at the baby Larvitar he thought it very cute.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:14 am

Chibi giggled, "Its always dark here. Silly Daddy......."

Around Dusk City it was so dark that if she went somewhere else she'd think it was too bright, if she went back to Azhure Point the white snow would likely be a change that caused strain while her eyes got used to its lack of darkness.

Larvitar yawned and it ignored the further visitors by curling up next to its foot and snuggling into the warm ground to take a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:17 am

"You know what I mean" He said amused with a chuckle as he started to pack up not knowing they were in for a surprise when they got back.

Tyranitar actually sat on the ground and pet Larvitar And watched it sleep.

(Awww)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:38 am

"Yeah, I do," she beamed happily rocking to the sides with her hands linked behind her back. It was a cute movement that looked a bit shy. Knowing Calix she'd check on Tyranitar with the egg, no one in the house could say they were as eager as her about the addition to the Gym except maybe Tyranitar herself. Calix automatically assumed it would be a Gym Pokemon and used for battles in the Gym under her father the Gym Leader. She meant to show her mother how good she was at helping raising it by showing her the care and enthusiasm she showed in taking care of the egg with Daddy and his Pokemon. Of course the fruits of her labor wouldn't be shown if her mother just NEVER visited. =/

Larvitar snuggled into the ground more in its sleep making a burrow between the ground and its mother's rocky hide. It was TOTALLY vulnerable but one would have to be CRAZY to try to attack it with its mother right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Reox smiled as they headed back and they found the mansion deserted he headed out back and smield "Hey CHibi it looks like Tyranitars egg hatched while we were gone look" He said a she picked Calix up so she could see over the pokemon that were gathered around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Calix eagerly looked over at it, she'd never really seen a Larvitar and it kinda fell short of her expectations, it was WAY small in comparison to Tyranitar but she guess that made sense it was just a baby, "Uh.......it kind of looks like Tyranitar, kinda," she looked confused and it was likely she had expected it maybe to look more like a tiny Tyranitar then like it did as a Larvitar, "shhhhh we gotta be quiet its sleeping." ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Reoc chuckled at that "DO you like it?" He asked with a smile as he let her watch Tyranitar also seemed to settle down to have a nice sleep with her baby.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:37 pm

"Of course, I like it. Its a Pokemon, and its tiny and cute but I bet it could crush opponents as well as its mother," she was a bit naive in her premature judgment of its abilities but there was NO DOUBT that if it had an outstanding trainer that those potentials could be a reality for the young Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:40 pm

"Do you want it as your starter?" He asked with a smile; he;d always planned for Chibi to have one of his pokemons offspring as a starter just like some of his pokemon were offsprings of Ren's.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:49 pm

"Really? Do you really mean it?!"

She couldn't keep the loud eagerness out of her voice, it was hard for her to contain that kind of excitement. She ALWAYS wanted a first Pokemon, it was likely she'd have accepted anything but this was different. She had cared for it with Tyranitar and she had always pretended like it would be even though she'd been pretty sure that it would be her Dad's. She smiled, "Only if it is agreeable to Larvitar though........I can't have it dislike me."

She really wanted things to be a success between her first Pokemon and her, she didn't want to be just given it, she wanted to have a lasting bond and friendship with it which meant she was choosing a harder but more meaningful way of going about things. When it came down to it, she was more mature about this then her age would give her credit for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

"Sure I mean it Ill pulled a few strings and You can go on your journey early Ill even come with you" he said with a smirk as he kissed ehr fore head "Im sure with a little time you and Larvitar will get on fine!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next