Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm

"But he does get a blatant choice in this yet........," she obviously didn't see them as tools of strength but as best friends probably form her bonding with her Father's Pokemon.

"I see you haven't changed..........still disregarding my judgments as her mother with your own," Ibrixses had ended up showing her way through the mansion. She looked well for all the traveling she'd been doing, "Now tell me are you TRYING to piss me off my ignoring all my correspondence and my representatives and my emails or are you really that slow you can give me a signature in TWO YEARS?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:13 pm

"Of course he does" Reox said with a nod before he forza little; he had heard Ibrixses come in, then again he wasn't surprised the other could be stealthy when she wanted to be.

"Did you really expect me to?" he asked her as he half turned to face her with a soft smile "You know I don;t change for anyone...your looking well" He said softly before his smile split into an evil looking grin "My My TRYING? I was hoping I was doing WAY more than that in throwing your papers in the air and letting my Houndoom set them on fire as a form of target practise!" Reox said in mock surprise. "You know where I stand on your letters and proceedings and the answer is still no Ibrixses" He said simply.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:21 pm

"Alright that's it if you want a form of Pokemon training I'll give you one," she had pulled out a Pokeball that was attached to her belt underneath her outfit, she sound REALLY irate at that. It wasn't surprising considering Reox had been holding off her hopes for a divorce for two years since he got Calix, "You and your answers can go to hell I'll beat what I want out of you........."

For Calix this wasn't unusual, she didn't understand ANY of it.

._. She looked at her father, "Daddy, why do you keep upsetting Mom by ignoring everything she sends you? No wonder she is mad at you....." =/

She loved her Father but she clearly didn't get WHY her Dad ignored her mother, had she known the reason she'd probably not be chastising her Dad at all. She literally thought her Dad was ignoring her Mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:26 pm

"Ohh A challenge hmm? Well Alright but only if we make it three on three I want make this quick and senna s my Tyranitar is out I guess I can replace her with Haunter" He said with a smirk before he kissed Calix;s fore head gently.

"Because Mommy wants something from daddy that he refuses to give up...Daddy can;t bear to let it go and becuas eof that mommy gets angry" He said simply as he sent her down and smirked "First move is yours Ibrixses" He said simply as hios pokemon gatehred aroudn him ready and waiting.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Ibrixses took out her Pokeball it started small about the size of a ping pong ball and it expanded to the size of a baseball when she pushed the button on the middle before throwing it. It vaulted through the air and her Pokeball opened bringing out a Cloyster, the spike shelled Bivavle Pokemon. It was a mixture Ice and Water type and obviously one to cover her bases with. Cloyster's water type made Fire types ineffective to it and its Ice type made Grass types ineffective against it covering a weakness that was usually an Ice types primary weakness. And Cloyster was dually good enough Rock types with its double element, "Oh spare me, you are only denying me this cause I want it."

Ibrixses could be cool and calm under pressure but she had a surprisingly mercurial temper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Reox smirked softly at that Before he smirked "Sable eye" He said simply and the ghost/Dark type pokemon appeared on the feild it's jewel like eyes staring blankly at Closter almost looking bored. "Use Dark pulse to start with"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:46 pm

She sighed and then made a simple gesture with two fingers, her thumb and her index putting them together and Cloyster closed its shell and took the attack which did barely ANYTHING to it, "Counter attack it with Water Pulse!!"

Water Pulse was the water equivalent to Reox's Dark Pulse and since it was an elemental attack it WOULD hit Sableye, might not do a lot of damage but it would score a hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:54 pm

"Sable eye Pursuit!" Roex said with a smirk Sbale eye shook off the water pulse dissapeared and it attacked Closyer befor eit could fully close it's shell, it wasnt a serious hit bit it did damage Cloyster a little.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Cloyster had a red hued glow and then it opened to delivered an Ice Beam RIGHT INTO Sableye. It made Cloyster's defenses taking damage but the close combat Ice Beam did a lot of damage too and at that range Sableye couldn't evade it completely, it would hit and Ice Beam was a high damage attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:10 pm

"Pursuit!" Reox ordered and Sable eye disappeared the Ice bean did it but Sable eye managed to dodge most of it. "SHADOW BALL NOW!" He ordered as sable eye reappeared above Cloyster and aimed a shadow ball directly above the ice/water pokemon and in his shell.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Cloyster grinned its trademark smirk and used its shell to clamp down on Sableye and used Ice Beam again. Cloyster's awesome defenses took the attack, and often counterattacked using Sableye's close confrontations to spur nasty attacks at it in close quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Eventually Sable eyes was weakened but so was CL oyster the Water Pokemon wasn't without its own damage "Sable eye go rest" He said softly before he smirked darkly "Ohh your a bad girl...Giratina...finis this" He said simply there was an ear splitting road before the Dark/dragons type pokemon raised up from the ground his red eyes glowing menacingly.

If the cloister had an ass it;d probably be shitting itself.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Cloyster didn't look unnerved at all, it was loyal to Ibrixses but it was also tired. She pulled it back and sent out another Pokeball. A nasty feline looking Pokemon came out with narrowed eyes, "Wea....."

Ibrixses didn't look scared she had no reason to be, the massive dragon was a shock but it was far from unbeatable, it had a DUAL weakness to Weavile. Weavile was an Ice/Dark type and high leveled to boot. Its Ice type trumped Giratina's dragon type and its Dark type trumped its Ghost side. It wasn't going to be an easy battle. Weavile was loyal to its mistress, often denying many trainer's their badges but it knew more about her feeling then she did itself. Ibrixses was making a mistake and the Pokemon knew it, it wouldn't go easy but it wouldn't push all out either to destroy the remnants of her past relationship. This would have been a shock to Reox when Ibrixses had left she'd taken a Sneasel with her and now it had evolved into Weavile.

Calix stood next to him, "Do you have to battle against them?"

Her Dad's pokemon were her friends but she knew how her Mother loved her Pokemon. She didn't want him to fight against her, she just wanted them to stop it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:20 pm

"...You evolved it" He says simply before he smiled "My My I never took you for sentimental" He teased her before eh pet CHibi "Your mother started it" he pointed out "Giratina this will be tough but I know you'll win...Use Draco pulse"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:33 pm

"SHUT IT!!!" even Ibrixses couldn't be hateful to Weavile to deny it so that was the best she could say and even if she did hurt Weavile with a denial it knew the care she put into its health and training.

"She may have started it but do you HAVE TO finish it?"

Ibrixses scoffed, "Moron," she knew that Giratina had a dual weakness to Weavile, no matter what attack hit it would take serious damage, "Weavile, Blizzard!!"

With an attack power and being such a large attack it would take over and hit the entire battlefield, hard to evade a storm that took over the entire terrain. Weavile spun and snow and wind came forth, finally it dug its claws into the ground and ice froze over it and froze the ground beneath them. If Giratina was on the ground its heavy weight would make it hard if not impossible to easily maneuver on the ground. Meaning if on the ground it was compromised in defending itself to Weavile on the ground if it slipped on the ice just once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Reox smirked "£DOn't make me finish this on one move Ibrixses...you know what Im talking about" He said simply before he smirked "Giratina use Outrage, shatter the Ice and attack Weavil"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Ibrixses obviously didn't take him seriously cause she didn't pull back instead she pushed forward with the battle, "Weavile, Dark Pulse!"

Giratina shredded the ice with its Outrage and Weavile put off a Dark Pulse sending the ice shards it broke to go and embed into Giratina's skin and into its form. To charge for Weavile it would get a full force of ice flung right back at it with her Dark Pulse a dual hit just like she imagined, it would inflict damage on Giratina. Weavile didn't stay long enough for Giratina to charge forward towards it, it jumped and evaded the angle before repeating the strategy using the ice already available on the field and using the Dark Pulse to propel it towards Giratina.

Larvitar shivered, and woke up before trying to snuggle against its mother Ibrixses had rewrote the landscape for now and it was REALLY cold for the baby Pokemon suddenly to suffer from, "L-laaarrr"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Reox smirked "That's it! Giratina! SHADOW FORCE!" In one word Giratina disappeared before Weevil could hit it a second time.

When it re-appeared Weevil would be annihilated with one move.

Tyranitar noticed the change in temperature and picked her baby pokemon up Houndoom handed over and dropped a few branched him and HonchKrow had collected and set them on fire for the baby pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Giratina hadn't hit Weavile because Ibrixses had intervened herself, interjecting herself foolishly as a sheild for Weavile. Ibrixses was hit hard as Giratina struck, the attack had hurt like hell. Weavile quickly charging over to its trainer, the battle forgotten in its mind. Ibrixses was holding her head, she'd hit it REALLY hard nevertheless she murmured, "Fine, I'm fine," wordlessly she withdrew its Pokeball and returned Weavile. Reox couldn't say so much as anything because Ibrixses was leaving again.

Her Pokemon fought well but they weren't a match for that, not yet, she knew that from getting the attack herself. Her head was splitting and her body felt so damn bruised she was glad none of her Pokemon got hit with it first hand. She was wordless in her leaving, it was a sore point to have her Pokemon rebuked even if they hadn't outright lost. She was lucky Reox wasn't asking her what the hell she'd been thinking doing something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Reox gaped at that, he would have stopped Giratina if Ibrixses hadn't come out at the last freaking second, in an instant he felt like utter shit at allowing his wife to get hurt like that; true she had been utterly STUPID getting in the way but that didn't make Reox feel any damned worse about it "... He waved away Giratina silently who understood the others sorrow and faded away, Reos slumped Ina derby chair looking depressed "...Yay" He muttered with the least amount of enthusiasm ever.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Calix was shocked by that too, her mother had come and gone without so much as a by word to her making the girl more then a bit upset. She wanted to make sure her mother was alright but she ended up trailing over to her Daddy, "Daddy........you didn't mean to......she wasn't angry at you."

Calix knew her mother enough to know had she been angry she would have yelled and shouted some more. She frowned, "Please down be upset or I will be too, I don't like to see you unhappy, Daddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Reox pulled Calix into his lap and he cuddled her close "I know" He said simply and he did know but still to think he;d left marks on Ibrixses even unintentionally made him feel sick inside.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Ibrixses didn't have any visible marks, not on her and not visible, Giratina thought it couldn't stop its attack didn't lash out as badly identifying a human target instead of a a Pokemon. It had watered it down even though it couldn't stop Shadow Force at the point in the attack. The only thing Ibrixses felt like was she was at the verge of feeling like every part of her body just HURT and she knew it was her fault, she couldn't hold Reox responsible for this even if he'd called the attack.

Calix cuddled and snuggled close into his lap, looping her tiny arms tight around him as she hugged him tight. Even she seem to just know things weren't all fine to him so she ended up staying close and snuggling with him.

Larvitar inched forward towards the ice which was just starting to melt now but VERY slowly. Larvitar slipped on it and when Calix finally dislocated herself from her father, Larvitar ended up hitting into her ankles with such force that she slipped and fell on her butt. She wasn't hurt otherwise but she said, "ow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Reox blinked at that before he snickered then he burst out laughing; that had been just too cute! Tyranitar of course ran after her baby and helped it get back on its feet. "Heh looks like Larvitar came to join the party"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Calix sweatdropped and looked at Larvitar, "I can't get mad at you. Your just too cute." ^-^;;

Larvitar, in its own ways, was just as new to the world itself but starting tomorrow she'd try hard to make friends with it so she could go on a fun journey with it hopefully pretty soon.

Ibrixses took her leave of the place finally fixing her hair and disheveled appearance god forbid she look horrid because of the battle incident. She'd be around for a bit yet as she was trying to decide whether to return to Azhure Point or pester Reox again for her damn signature from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next