Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interuption of Cynders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Interuption of Cynders Left_bar_bleue1/8Interuption of Cynders Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Interuption of Cynders Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Interuption of Cynders Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Interuption of Cynders Empty
PostSubject: Interuption of Cynders   Interuption of Cynders I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Alex was walking down the path, "Well I know they said you can find Sitrus berries somewhere around here, but where" He looked at Eevee asking if he knew, Eevee simply smirked as he looked out in the clearing. "Not even gonna try and help me huh" Eevee let out a small "Ve" and smirked "You think I am weak, well I will show you!" He then looked around and picked through some berries. "Oh hey I found a entire pile of them" There they were a pile of sitrus berries. "I will put these in my bag, ha and I told you I was not weak"

All of a sudden a large fire blast came and smeared across Alex. The entire left side of his body was charred......"Oh boy..." There it was a Giant Typhlosion and a few Quilava and one Cyndiquil. The stood and towered above alex blocking out the sun.

"Its no big guys I did not think these berries were yours...." As soon as Alex said that his bag dropped and out came a pile of Sitrus berries.

The Typhlosion had gotten enraged.

"Lets Go Rocker attack" Eevee chuckled and layed on the ground laughing at his trainers orders. "Eevee seriously we might get burned here" Eevee sighed and then jumped into action. He tackled the head Typhlosion and then stood tall even tho they attack had no effect on Typhlosion. Typhlosion Grinned as it charged a Giant Fire Blast and aimed it at Eevee

HP Typhlosion
This dice is not existing.
HP Eevee

Last edited by Pandar on Wed May 27, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Interuption of Cynders Left_bar_bleue1/8Interuption of Cynders Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Interuption of Cynders Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Interuption of Cynders Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Interuption of Cynders   Interuption of Cynders I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Typhlosion growled and then used Fireblast aimed at Eevee, it roared while doing so, the flames sparkled and danced in the shape of a Fire symbol.

Pandar carried out 1 launched of one Attack Die :
Interuption of Cynders 5
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Interuption of Cynders   Interuption of Cynders I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm

The Attack hit Eevee grinned with confidence. "Ok Rocker lets show them how Rock you can get Sand Attack Go!" Eevee then began to kick up sand at the Typhlosion. Eevee was burned

Interuption of Cynders 3

Last edited by Pandar on Wed May 27, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Interuption of Cynders   Interuption of Cynders I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:20 pm

The attack Missed, Typhlosion then got on all fours and breathed fire, it was clear it was using Flare Blitz.

Interuption of Cynders 6
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Interuption of Cynders   Interuption of Cynders I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Eevee was hit head on, the attack was unmerciful as Eevee was burned to Cinders, the attack had caused him to faint. Alex sighed with depression "Eevee return" He then grabbed his bag and ran as fast as he could to get away from the angry Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interuption of Cynders   Interuption of Cynders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interuption of Cynders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Alrana Town-
Jump to: