Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First sign of trouble.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First sign of trouble..... Empty
PostSubject: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:54 pm

In the dead of night, a small group appear near the Elemental Cave. They slip in silently, working quickly and effectily. They first begin to gather all the loose stones on the floor and walls. Grinning the leader of the group looks over what he had done. "..tommorw...we set up the blast charges and jsut dig out the rest of the stones..." he smirks, the group quikcly disappears back into the night, the only thing that showed they were there was a cloth on a stone with a large deep red "T" with a "q" looped around the middle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
First sign of trouble..... Left_bar_bleue0/8First sign of trouble..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
First sign of trouble..... Left_bar_bleue0/10000First sign of trouble..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Silent steps echoed softly against the cavern floor as a beautiful woman entered. She hadn't been here since she came to mine the Water Stone to evolve her Shellder. Ibrixses wasn't known for carrying the Pokemon that most members USUALLY carried in Team Tranqua. That was easily because she was a Gym Leader and she was expected to bear the Pokemon that the Gym represented. She frowned, they took her away from spending what little time she had with her daughter this had BETTER be good, a mission that REALLY needed her expertise and competency, "Alright, I am here already just like you requested, what do you need from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:23 pm

The leader of the group kneels before her " we need you to help us set the charges, msot of the guys here don't want to go very deep into the cave..but the Leader told us to bring the whole place down..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
First sign of trouble..... Left_bar_bleue0/8First sign of trouble..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
First sign of trouble..... Left_bar_bleue0/10000First sign of trouble..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:30 pm

"Set the charges and I'll finish the rest with a bang..........," she threw a Pokeball bring out her Cloyster. Cloyster was one of her main battlers but it knew usual as well as UNUSUAL attacks. One of those was the move Explosion and receiving it from Cloyster with charges to AMPLIFY it made it impossible for a cavern not to bulk and cave on her whim with a single command to Cloyster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:32 pm

The leader of the group nods. "yes.." they go into the cave and begin to set up the charge, being sure to be silent all the time they are in it. one small bit of lights flicker on and off form the flashlights clicked on and off to make sure that the charges are well set into the walls and ceiling/
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:39 pm

"You done yet?"

Ibrixses sounded like she was ready to get things don't, she didn't want to be caught in the act, NO Gym Leader would want that especially not her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:41 pm

They quickly coem out, severl holding a few more stones they had found ", yes the Charges have been placed, but we need to go quickly, the explosion will draw attetnion.."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm

"Hmph.......you think I don't know that? Cloyster, Explosion!!"

Cloyster opened its shell and grinned before rolling forward right around the charges and with a shuddering tremor that rocked the cave AND the city toppled it clean. Ibrixses managed to keep her ground and she was cut off from the cave exit by rocks, "Alright now.....Cloyster, Rapid Spin, dig us a way out far from here."

Cloyster grinned again after Ibrixses had healed him from fainting and had easily spun itself into making a new hole happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm

((OOC:I AM DEFINITLEY GETTING IN ON THIS))

Outside the cave, hidden in the shadows Jag was listening in.

"I can't let them do this, but i've got to warn the other Leaders....." He Muttered

"alright go Pidgeot" he said as he released his pidgeot. "Pidgeot i need you to take this to Reox, okay? good I want you to take this also" he said giving pidgeot a package and a letter," don't stop for anything. I might not make it through this okay? good its been good knowing you old friend"

Pidgeot responded with a nod and then Flew up into the night Jag took a moment to look up at the night sky.

" huh Who knew i'd never get myself a girl before i died" He Whispered. "Good thing i don't plan on dieing"

with that he stepped out and Screamed

"Hello All of you Stupid sons of bitches, If you think your gonna get away well i have to say Not without a fight GO SCYTHER, ABSOL, DRAGONITE"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:49 pm

The small group backs away nervous, they were not equidt with many stroung Pokemon, they turn to see Ilbrisix's orders were

(OOC sorry for bad spelling there Chibi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:54 pm

((THink she left?))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Ibrixses threw some Pokeballs to them, "Cover me......the Ice should be enough to clip their wings even the Dragonite."

In supplying them with her Pokemon she sure didn't expect her Pokemon to listen to them or even to WIN the confrontation but it would be an interesting stall tactic. She returned Cloyster, god she was happy she was cloaked and unable to be seen. It looked like now was the time to get moving again. She realized a Pokemon, a Gardevoir, it wasn't a Pokemom she used for Gym battles it was a Pokemon she used as an agent of the Team Tranqua, "Teleport"

Gardevoir quickly took over and got her out of there, meanwhile the grunts were left with the Ice types she left behind a Glalie, an Abomnasnow, and a Dewgong.

(Yeah I know her exit is premature but damn it I don't want her identity discovered yet >.< )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

"Damnit" Jag Cursed" Oh Well, ABSOL DARK BLADE, SCYTHER SLASH, BRING THOSE POKEMON DOWN"

the pokemon obeyed their trainer with out comment, knowing the jokeing they usually did in a battle was over, this was war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:02 pm

(OOC so is this a real battle now?)

the Lead Grunt confused, tosses out all three Pokemon as once, Each of the pokemon erage form their balls and look about for thier master, but only see the inexperince Grunts. "...do..don't underestimate us!" he yells
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Abomnasnow rose with a feral roar from its Pokeball and its Snow Warning instantly brought a hail storm into effect which made Blizzard have an 100% effective hit and Dewgong and Glalie both used it to make a Blizzard attack but they brought it against the walls and ceiling of the cave further fracturing it and making it more dangerous for both human and Pokemon alike.

Ibrixses was gone elsewhere for now but the damage was done, Cloyster had harmed the cave enough it was REAL unstable, her Pokemon wouldn't have to stall long before their attacks might cave in the chamber further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:09 pm

" HA HA Isn't this sad, the bitch left and teh pups can't keep their own. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:10 pm

The Grunt back away, not sure if they are allowed to try and escape, afte rall, the Cave had no collasped yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:12 pm

"Dragonite, Go outside the cave and wait, Make sure No one gets out unless i'm with them" The Dragonite nodded and flew out of the cave.

" alright time to even the Score, Go Ninetails, Go Umbreon. Show them why you two were Feared in the Kanto War." He said as a Shiny Umbreon appeared, along with a Large Fox with Nine Tails
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Dewgong turned around and unleashed a Surf drowning the collapsing cave with water, since rocks had collapsed to keep the cave entrances covered it made it easy to begin to drown enemies if they couldn't get out in time.

Ibrixses with a flick of her wrist sent Gardevior back, "Bring them back her to safety."

The Psychic Pokemon appearing underneath the water trapped in the cave. Capsizing in water long enough to teleport all of Ibrixses Pokemon and the grunts and then vanishing again. The grunts were dropped on their butts utterly SOAKED from the Surf attack at Ibrixses feet. Abomnasnow and Glalie were soaked too as she recalled them to their Pokeballs, "Good job, you three," she said softly to her Pokemon before turning to the Grunts, "That was hardly graceful.........I doubt the Master will be pleased with THAT performance."

She didn't cover their backs again, she had Gardevoir teleport again but this time it was ONLY her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm

The Grunt quietly get up and start to try drying off, being silent in fear of getting in trouble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm

"Shit, this is not good. DRAGONITE CAN YOU HEAR ME. TAKE THE BOLDERS OUT WITH A HYPER BEAM." Jag Screamed, then two his other pokemon he said "RETURN" and with them returning he prepared to swim out.

as teh Beam went through the rock, Jag swam with all his might. the Glaile had hit him with a good size Hail and it had broke his leg. Grabbing onto Dragonite, he whispered to him "Get us to Reox, We need to warn him. and pick up Pidgeot." with that he lost conciounous

((He is not weak just drunk))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Later, as the sun coems up, the officals of the Canyon City see that the Elemental cave is now unstable and flooded. The only thing they can do now is to close the place to all people and trainers until the water is removed and the cave re-stablized
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Ibrixses came back and stepped into the city finally nearing the cave, "What happened here?"

She actually looked quite shocked at the damage even though she had caused it. She wasn't a bad liar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:01 pm

((Its called the Plot Thickens in this forum))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

She entered the city after meeting Jag and his Dragonite outside the City limits, without further ado she used her status as a Gym Leader to gain the cooperation of the police in letting her "help" them clean out the cave. She released Cloyster and order it to use Rapid Spin in close proximity to the rocks blocking the entrance by crushing them to fine rubble. Water began to poor out and they waited for that for a while before she volunteered to go in to make sure crews to clean the tunnel wouldn't get hurt. It was short work with Cloyster's help to find the missing crates of stones. She held up a water stone before putting it back down.

The mine had been drained of these valuable resources and all for the ambitions of Team Tranqua. She exhaled before Gardevoir was released and allowed to take them into custody, she knew where she was taking them - to Babylon City, to Kratos.

She worked a little harder to clear out the dangers of the cave before returning to the authorities with the mine shaft as clean as possible before announcing she'd take her leave to return to Azhure Point as she had no reason to be in Canyon City longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First sign of trouble.....   First sign of trouble..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First sign of trouble.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: