Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Owner........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Owner........   Wed May 27, 2009 6:41 pm

"Hello...."
"Yea You Hello, my name is Martelyan, you may call me Mart for short, I am The Great Owner of the Pokemart, I am the one responsible for making most of the common items used by trainers and gym leaders alike. Not only that but I am a great source of Information since all of the Trainers talk to me!"
"Yes yes I know I am great, but that is besides the point, when ever you get some money to spend come talk to me and I will be glad to send you items and put them in your bag, seeing as tho you can take things out of your bag but not put things in them" @.@

"I also can give you great Trainer Tips, and I can tell you about all the Great trainer spots, and even tell you which gym would be best for you to take down......Some people call me a Trainers best friend, but I am simply a expert in breeding pokemon as well, so what will you be buying from me today?
Back to top Go down

The Owner........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1