Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:15 pm

(LMAO okay)

"Fly" Reox said and the bird Pokemon took to the air shaking off the hypnosis attack and managing to stay awake before divebombing on Politoed with its beak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm

The cloaked figure smiles."..Bounce..." Politoad take the hit, but grab on with his suction cupped hand and leaps high into the air. he then twists the Pokemon's wings around, making them useless and climb on top of the body as they both start to plummet to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Rox smirked "Dark Pulse!" he oruded as Hunchkrow turned its head to Politoed and blasted it in the others fat hitting it so hard it knowed the pokemon off of it, the bird pokemon managed to land though albiet a little sideways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm

Politoed is spinning in the air, but rather than righting himself, he stick out his tonuge, it smacks onto Honchkrow head. Politoed then pulls his tonuge in, slamming himself still into Honchkrow's body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:14 pm

"Night slash" Reox ordered and Honchrows eye's glowed before he cut Politied young on half before flying away before the other could slam himself into him properly and mcenery grazed Honchrow, Politoed however was now without a tongue and was bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:20 pm

"...Return..." the Pokemon retunrs. "..so..you like beying rough huh?...." The Cloacked figure take out another Pokeball. "..let see if your can handle this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Reox smirked a little "All depends on how rough" He said amused as HunchKrow stood and waited "SHow me what you got big guy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)   The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leader shows himself (Pratice Battle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2