Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Report Left_bar_bleue0/8The Report Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Report Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Report Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Report Empty
PostSubject: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Ibrixses didn't need to be seen, her Gardevoir KNEW where the base was so it was able to teleport there without trouble. She pulled out a Pokeball and recalled Gardevoir waiting to be spoke to by her "superior".

She had arrived there late and what seemed to be easy, because of the interference of the Gym Leader, turned out to be a major PAIN but she had been successful in her objectives. She HAD gotten the cave to collapse most of the way, the damage she'd done to Elemental Cave had been quite severe after her Pokemon chipped away at it DESPITE the annoying ATTEMPT at interference.
Back to top Go down

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Wolvun sits in his office, looking over the map of Terra, he had planned out msot of what he was going to do...but he still needed more poeple and Pokemon..he growls to himself, muttiering over possible scinerios that might work
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:41 pm

"Our members were exactly the most secretive about their mission considering I came along and collapsed the cavern in time for an ANNOYING ATTEMPT at interference from the local Gym Leader......."

It was annoying she'd been cut short with her daughter too but she didn't want Reox and Calix involved in this. It was better if she kept them AWAY from Tranqua and its leader especially Calix. She had a promising future that would be wasted and destroyed on furthering their goals.
Back to top Go down

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Wolvun raises a hand. "..were the stones collected before the cave was collasped?"..he glances up at her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:47 pm

"A good portion of them were......but if I recall that wasn't MY job, that was theirs. I did my job despite the annoyance but I don't know WHAT became of the stones in the scuffle I had with the Leader....."
Back to top Go down

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Wolvun puts his hand together "..the point of collasping that cave was so that only we had stones for at least a little while...if the stones were not collected, them they have gottne harder for us to get to...and last I checked....Grunts do what they were told....and you did not do your job in making sure the mission was done to the letter....do I make myself clear?..." he says all of this very calmly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm

"Yes......you are," she was highly annoyed. At best her allegiance to Team Tranqua was a dying loyalty. She was loyal only because it meant her skin and the hides of those who were close to her. Having a family had NEVER been more dangerous. Backing out on its dangerous leader was UNACCEPTABLE but she truly was not engaged in what she was doing. Nevertheless she better make herself if she didn't want to see worse consequences
Back to top Go down

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:55 pm

"..that is good...." Wolvun smirks "..retreive the stones....mght as well uses those grunts again.." he shrugs and goes back to work
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:08 pm

She silently curled her fingers into a slight fist, "Understood........."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Report   The Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: