Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Plot Thickens....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Plot Thickens.... Empty
PostSubject: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Dragonite coundn't take it, his master was wounded, he had not been this wounded since the battle for Kento Bridge five years ago. He had to get him to his friends, but Reox was FAR away.

He spotted with his vision an old friend, or acquaintance on the road Soaring down he Landed Next to her. not caring about the scared men next to her

"DARAGON" he shouted, shrugging Jag off of his back, to her suprised eyes

Last edited by Jag on Wed May 27, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Plot Thickens.... Left_bar_bleue0/8The Plot Thickens.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Plot Thickens.... Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Plot Thickens.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Ibrixses stopped, she did look surprised, "What's going on........Jag?! What are you doing here away from Dodge City?"

Ibrixses didn't travel often, but she appeared to be coming from Dusk City. She'd been there for one of two reasons that were well known to most of the Gym Leaders: she was either there to get a divorce from Reox or visit her daughter, or both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Jag barely acknowledged her while muttering a few words

" Team Tranqua... They blew up the cave. I tried to stop them, but they had ice pokemon, i barely got...away.." and with that he stopped talking just breathing hard for a second. " i got one of there ice things in my chest, and i started bleeding. then they all just dissappeared and i was left in the cave, dragonite blew threw the entrence... then i blacked out." with that he reached up to his Blood soaked chest

"I remember a wound like this...." and he slipped to the ground into blissfully unconcious.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Plot Thickens.... Left_bar_bleue0/8The Plot Thickens.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Plot Thickens.... Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Plot Thickens.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:16 pm

"The Elemental Cave?!"

She glanced back at the Canyon City's direction with a hard gaze before she threw a Pokeball into the air, "Weavile!!! I need your precision to get the shards inhibiting his breathing out before I can bind his wounds to stop the bleeding. Don't move, Weavile's claws are quite sharp, I don't want movement making its help not so helpful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm

(( he is unconcious so this is where His Past comes out. why he believes he owes a debt to Pandar's character (Betcha didn't see that coming)))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:27 pm

"Dragonite, hold him down........I don't want him moving in his unconscious state and worsening things......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:30 pm

"Dragonite" he said and moved to comply

*Scene Change, Battle of Kento Bridge, Kanto-Johto war*

Rocks tumbled down to the earth from the sky, Guns blared and explosions rocked all arround. One young Sergeant was currently with his Nine tales and Pidgeoto

"Nina use telekenisis and throw that rock at teh Advanceing Guards" the Sergeant said. "Pidgeoto use wind blades and take out the left fla-" the young sergeant never got the chance, as an explosion came up from teh ground right under him. he felt a pain in his chest, and looked down to see a spike of rock sticking out of his right breast.

"well, thats unexpected" he muttered, his pistol slipping out of his hand.

*scene change, with Ibrixes and Dragonite*

jag's body started to twitch as he remembered the pain, he was close to coming too
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

"Hold him down tight, I don't want him crushed with your weight but one wrong move and Weavile can slice him clean with a fatal cut....Weavile, hurry this up."

"Wea.....," it started prying into the wound to move everything from ice shards to rocks to shards of elemental stones that had been broken. The fragments had shattered off stones and embedded them into his skin and open wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:40 pm

"Sarge" said the man standing over Jag, "sarge you alrigh-Ping-thud" The words would forever remain on teh soldiers lips, a secret to us all, because a poison sting barrage had hit him in the face and he fell to the ground. dead

*scene change, with Ibrixes and Dragonite*

Jag started to breathe heavier as he twitched ever so slightly

the Grunts watched , with the question why was their commander helping an enemy, and not letting him just die?
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:44 pm

She grabbed a Pokeball, those idiots wouldn't know undercover if it hit them over the head, "Go Froslass!! Scout the area, I want any intruders neutralized.......got it?"

Froslass hovered and went on her mission, if she found the Grunts they would have wished she had NOT. Weavile continued to pry, its claws where no surgical instruments but they were good at sifting the sharp objects out of his wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Jag looked arround, the battle was all arround. His pokemon were in their balls, all but one. jag stumbled up and out into the thick of the battle shooting Johto soldiers in the arm, leg, or shoulder. shouting after his first pokemon

"BLADE, BLADE" He shouted looking for his sneazel

*Scene Change, ibrixes"

jag began to convulse as his conciouness came close and closer to teh top of his thoughts
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Weavile started prying out the last of them and then there was the second problem now.......blood loss. The fragments had caused damage and HAD to be removed but they had blocked extensive blood flow. Ibrixses shoved a wad of cloth into the wound and started binding his wounds wherever they were: chest, leg, arm, "Take him Dragonite....I can't do anymore. He need a real medical professional and I am not one......take him to the hospital and then make sure he gets back home....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"Dragon-Drago-nIte" he said and taking him in his arms he started off just as Jag woke up from his knocked out state. flailing like no tomorrow until he remembered where he was.

he looked at Ibrixes and intstead of seeing her, he saw his wife

"Adriana" he whispered just loud enough and then he and dragonite were off.

((what? lol he's delusional))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Ibrixses turned and said, "Come on Weavile.....we got something to wrap up."

She recalled it and headed towards Canyon City without a second word, only glancing back to make sure Dragonite had him safety off. She wasn't so loyal to Team Tranqua's goals that she didn't feel badly that her impact on the situation was the one that had hurt him. She was doing this to keep Team Tranqua away from her loved ones, she'd do ANYTHING to keep Reox and Calix safe, ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Thickens....   The Plot Thickens.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plot Thickens....
Page 1 of 1