Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Steps

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The First Steps Left_bar_bleue0/8The First Steps Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The First Steps Left_bar_bleue0/10000The First Steps Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:54 am

Calix eyes finally peeked open and she gave a huge yawn as she started to wake up. She had a nice nap but she knew when she woke up that she was hungry. Larvitar probably was too, they seemed to have a great range of appetites that often were in sync making them feel similar feelings or needs, "Where are we now?"

Her fingers clenched into tiny fists which rubbed her eyes open from being half asleep.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:57 am

"About time you woke up kiddo" He said with a smiel "Were almsot at Babylon City" He said with a smirk; he remebered coming here when he was a trainer.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:59 am

"I can't help it, I was really sleepy," she yawned again but it was smaller this time, she was just a tad groggy after sleeping so long for a nap.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:17 am

"I know" He said with a chuckle as they reached the ooutskirts "Were gonna have to climb down and walk from here Tryanitar is too big to fit into the checking station" Reox pointed out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:21 am

"Okay......," she reached out to take a hold of Larvitar in her arms, "Come on Larvitar. Your mother needs rest she carried us all the way here."
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:29 am

Reox smiled at this as he held Chibi who held Larvitay as they slid down Tryanitar like she was a slide.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:32 am

Chibi held onto Larvitar, "Now Daddy is going to return her to her Pokeball again but as you remember before she isn't gone for good, she can come back at any time." ^-^

Her first Pokemon was to put it bluntly spoiled like her but they were both going to do well, they were up to a great start as friends.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:34 am

Reox smield as his Tryanitasy gave a little wave before he put her in his pokeball and slipped her onto his belt "There all safe" He saud a she pet CHibi on the head and they headed inside the check point theat lead to Babylon City.

There were lots of people and trainerrs inside all ahvign their trainers cards checked Reox already ahd CHibi;s wioth him Though the pokemon slots in it were blank at the moment seen as Chibi didnt have a pokedex yet.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:01 am

Chibi's was blank except for Larvitar and Sneasel, the second one she hadn't really bonded with much if at all. She sighed softly, she'd have to try to rectify that. She just wasn't sure if she'd been ready for a second Pokemon and one she knew NOTHING about.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:19 am

When it was thiewr turn he handed thier cards over thye were checked electronitcally stamped then let through to the other side "Okay lets get something to eat first before we find the Prof"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm

"Okay, let's do. I want you to see this too Sneasel!! Come on out!!"

She smiled as the Sharp Claw Pokemon looked confused, "Come on Sneasel, let's get something to eat. I bet you are hungry too." ^-^

"Lar!" Larvitar chipped in, he was sitting on Chibi's head with his bottom feet on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Reox smiled as they walked into the large city he looked aroudn and smield "COme on I know a nice pleace we can go to eat" He said with a grin; he;d been ehre in his own travels and was surprised the place was still running.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

"Okay," she smiled and then took a hold of his hand with hers, beckoning the Pokemon to follow her, "Daddy what was your journey like when you were little?"
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:00 pm

"It was a lot of fun I traveled alone but I always had my pokemon with me for company, but it was also hard work especially having to beat your own brother that was tough but fun" He said with a chuckle as he led them to a small restaurant it was a little dingy looking but seems cosy enough.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm

"How did you get the ball rolling like getting your Pokemon strong enough for the first few hurdles, the badges?"
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:00 pm

"Well I trained them agaisnt other pokemon and trianers, you need to work them uop from the bottom so fightign wild pokemon as well as other rookie trianers is always a good start"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:17 pm

"You think Larvitar and I can do it? Well I know Larvitar can, he is so strong already."

She smiled sheepishly, and Larvitar seemed to look like it was the same.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:21 pm

"Im sure with practise you'll be a strong trainer" He said with a smile as they sat at a table "They do pokemon food here Ill let Tryanitar and the others eat outside when we order" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Chibi giggled and snuck Larvitar a piece of candy before giving Sneasel one too. Larvitar swallowed it whole nearly with her finger. Sneasel looked at it suspiciously because tentatively nibbling on it and doing the same. It wasn't rare candies like Larvitar had gotten before but they liked it nevertheless.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:37 pm

"What do you wanna eat chibi?" He asked with a smile as he ahdne dhis pokebalss to an assisten who would feed his pokemon outside seena s they were all ratehr large except for sable eye and were too big for indoors.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:59 pm

"Spicy spahgetti," Calix smiled, she LOVED spahgetti and she LOVED spicy things almost as much as she did sweet stuff, "And a chocolate shake!!"
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:19 pm

"Spicy speggeti it is" He said with a chiuckle as he ordered that for her and steak for him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Chibi sat with her Pokemon beside her and looked around, she was nervous and getting to the point where she was just following her Dad's steps because she wasn't sure where to start on her own.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Reox smield as he pet her head "You excited?" He asked her with a smiel as thier food arrived soon enough and he tucked in.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:23 pm

"Mhmmm, just its different doing it myself rather then watching or reading about it.......," she picked at her spaghetti sparsely at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Steps   The First Steps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Steps
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: