Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar* Empty
PostSubject: Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar*   Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar* I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: Boomer
Gender Male:
Home town: Seapebble Town
Hair colour: Red
Eye colour: Brown
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 87 lbs
Badges:
Backstory: Boomer lives near the beach of Seapebble, where his family has a farm. His first Pokemon hatched from an egg that his father gave him several weeks before his tenth birthday. On his birthday, a Miltank was born from the egg and his father explained how that Miltank was the baby of his Miltank and that he should take good care of her.

It has been five months since Boomer’s Miltank, Moony, was born and one event began to spin the gears for his adventure. While he was playing with the Pokemon on his fathers farm, the leader of the herd of Tauros in the farm managed to escape. Boomer, fearing what his father would say, if he heard that a Tauros escaped, took matters into his own hands and set out to chase after it. He knew what set this Pokemon apart from the rest. Like all Pokemon on his farm, this Tauros wore a red collar.

Little does Boomer know that while he is going out to chase that Tauros, his father is back home, chuckling to himself, muttering, “It’s about time I got him to see the world.”

Picture: Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar* Pkmnboomeri

POKEMON INFORMATION

Pokemon: Miltank
Nickname Moony:
Item:
Ability: Scrappy
Type: Normal
Level: 5
Move list:

Tackle
Growl

And just so you know what he is chasing after:

Pokemon: Tauros
Nickname: Taur-Tar
Item: Varying Berries (it'll change each time Boomer faces him)
Ability: Intimidate:
Level: 87
Move List:

Thrash
Swagger
Zen Headbutt
Stone Edge

^_^ So, feel free to mentor this rookie and maybe help his Miltank become amazing! Also, I know the sprite sucks. It's been awhile since I edited Pokemon sprites and I didn't feel like using my usual trainer: Jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar*   Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar* I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi, well a couple things

1. Is the tauros WAY ahead in the story?
2. Good job on the character.

There Good, now Welcome to the Terra Region
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar*   Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar* I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:29 pm

1. If you mean the battle between Boomer and the Tauros then, yes, that fight is muuuuch later. XD
2. Thanks. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar*   Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boomer's the name--HEY, THERE IT GOES! *chases after Taur-Tar*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Information :: Old Characters-
Jump to: