Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town   Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Name: Adrian Antel
Home town: Wavon town
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Height: 5" 4'
Weight: 100lb.
Badges: none yet
Backstory: Born to farmers, Adrian feels more comfortable around grass type and ground type pokemon. When he was six, he started favoring bulbasaur because of the bulb on it's back. He dreams of becoming the world's best grass and ground type trainer.

Picture:N/A

(If you want to join in and join me, feel free, I could use some help)

Adrian ran to Professor Maple's lab to recieve his first pokemon. He heard Maple had three pokemon to start with, eevee, bulbasaur, and meowth.
Adrian knocke on the large brown door and waited for it to open. When it did he rushed inside and ran up to prof. Maple.
"Mr. Maple!" He yelled. "Sir, I've come for my first pokemon."
"Ahh, young Adrian, very well, choose between these three pokemon. The on on the left is bulbasaur, the center is eevee, and on the right is meowth."
Adrian shot his hand out to the left pokeball. "Bulbasaur's my favorite." He said. "We'll make a great team."
"Well, good luck and blah blah blah blah." Professor Maple said, but was ignored by Adrian who already rushed out in ecstaticism.
Back to top Go down

Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town   Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Just Two Things

The Wavon Town part belongs in Wavon Town. that said you need a picture, and pokemon. otherwise good job.
Back to top Go down

Adrian Antel's adventure: Wavon town
Page 1 of 1