Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Stones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Searching for Stones Left_bar_bleue1/8Searching for Stones Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Searching for Stones Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Searching for Stones Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Searching for Stones Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:34 am

Alex, Rocker, and Cyndi were traveling in search of stones. Eevee was looking at its master in hopes of evolution. Tho it did not know what it wanted to become. At one point it felt the elusive tug of Vaporeon on its neck, then it felt the joy to fly as Wingeon. Rocker was highly confused on the matter. Cyndi simply followed behind them, while chewing on a lava cookie. Alex had collected alot of them, and they had become Cyndi's favorite snack.

All of a sudden a female Eevee walked past them, and instantly Rocker had hearts in his eyes, as he he began to follow her. "Wow another Eevee, I am gonna try and catch her!" Alex then looked at Rocker and saw he was to attracted to battle. "Cyndi you ready to show this girl what your all about" Cyndi nodded with delight taking the last bite from her cookie and jumping over Alex's shoulder and in front of the Eevee.

Eevee was startled and immediately used quick attack to try and escape, but Cyndi followed with a Quick attack of her own. "Cyndi quick, use Aerial Ace" Cyndi used her flamethrower to propels her in the air where she then vanished and reappeared hitting, Eevee head on.

Eevee flew back, and had a angry face on her. It was clear she was using scary face to lower Cyndi's defense, and it succeeded Eevee the tackled Eevee full force, and then took a bite out of her palm. "Cyndi quick Blast her with Ember Attack!" Cyndi soon followed and shot multiple fire pellets at Eevee, causing a slight burn on her ankles, and left side of her face.

Eevee then charged up a well prepared Trump Card Tackle. Eevee then charged, "Cyndi Dodge it!"

Cyndi did as instructed using her flames to fly her across the area, Eevee tried to slow down but could not stop as she went face first into the wall, cracking it, as the stones and jewels and shards all came tumbling to the ground. On top of the poor Eevee.

Cyndi look shocked and Rocker snapped on Cyndi, He then ran over to attempts to move some of the rocks, Alex then assisted to try and save the poor Eevee.

"Poreon!" The pokemon beneath the rocks had changed, its form tremendously, and it made things in the pokemons favor as it cured itself of its burn. She then shot a Powerful Watergun that knocked them all back. "Poreon"

Cyndi was weakened severely, but she was not gonna let a little water slow her down, she began to flare up, as the water turned to steam, making it so she was not as wet. and dried off easily. The Area was damp tho, weakening her fire power. With the Steam going everywhere Vaporeon Water Absorb only caused it to regain full health, "Ok Cyndi this is a tough Pinch, now use Flamethrower!" Cyndi then shot a powerful blast as her skin glowed red thanks to her Blaze Ability.

Vaporeon retaliated with a Water gun, putting out the flames and making more steam. "This is bad......Cyndi can't win in this environment" Alex then ordered Cyndi to return, "Eevee I choose you" Eevee then ran out in front field hearts still in his eyes, "Ok Eevee if you rough her up a bit she will most likely be with us forever, so lets do a good job!" Eevee nodded "Vee" "OK Eevee USE TRUMP CARD TO DO SOME HEAVY DAMAGE" Eevee then charged, Vaporeon, used attract and winked at Eevee stopping him Dead in his tracks. She then used a Water gun to push him back on the other side.

"Get it together Eevee, don't let her get you like that" Eevee shook his head and hit himself against thr ground, to make himself more awake. He then charged with a Trump Card not waiting for more orders from his trainer, Vaporeon swiftly side stepped and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. Eevee was now confused. "Darn it Eevee snap out of it!" Vaporeon then smacked Eevee with her tail, and headbutt him back towards his trainer. "Ok that is the last Straw" He then gave Eevee a berry to snap it out of his confusion. "Now! I want you to go in there close your eyes and use a combination of Quick Attack and Last Resort ok?" Eevee nodded and began to dash all across the room. "Eevee use Quick Resort!" He then bashed Vaporeon head on 3-6 times before slowing down. To Breath.

Then he started back up again to attack one more each time hitting Vaporeon 3-6 times.

Vaporeon tried to defend herself, but it was to no avail, as she could not hit Eevee and his fast movements. "Pokeball Go!" Alex then chucked the ball at the now confused Vaporeon. "Eevee stop"
Eevee the stopped in its tracks kicking up lots of sand. As the Pokeball shook three times "YES We caught Vaporeon!"
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Searching for Stones Left_bar_bleue1/8Searching for Stones Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Searching for Stones Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Searching for Stones Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:15 pm

All of a sudden there was a loud explosion and the cave became unstable. "Oh crap we got to get out of here" He then began to dash around only gettin more lost as he had been trapped in the Cave. Deep in the Cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:25 am

Maria was walking by the cave as an explosion rocked the ground she stumbled. "What the hell was that?" She ran to the mouth of the now blocked off cave. Nao came out of her Pokeball and sniffed her ears twitched and she jumped up and down. "Eevee! Eevee!" Maria blinks. "Is somebody trapped inside?" Nao nods.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:40 am

Eevee, and alex were sitting around Cyndaquil, in the dark, Cyndaquil being there only source of light. The Cave entrance was open, but deeper inside of the Cave Alex and His Pokemon had been trapped in a Cave in. Alex sat there thinking to himself, how was her going to get out. He Screamed, "Is anyone out there!" He expected no one to yell back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 am

Maria shouted back. "Yes! don't worry I'll get you out! Go Gastly!" She threw Gastly's Pokeball out. "Gastly! there is a person trapped in there can you help them out?" Gastly nodded. "Gast Gastly!" Gastly focused his energy and began to move boulders using his psychic abilities it was hard work but Gastly was at full health they had just rested at the Pokemon Center. Nao could smell a male Eevee in the cave that made a smile come to her face.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 am

Alex ears perked up a bit, and so did, Eevee "Looks like were gettin out of here Rocker. He then looked at Cyndi "You did a great job Cyndi, Return" He then returned Cyndi and began to wait patiently and hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:12 am

Gastly was hard at work he had gotten all the smaller boulders out of the way only a large boulder remained, Gastly focused and managed to move it aside he was clearly worn out. Maria smiled brightly. "Good job Gastly! you did great I think you earned a rest return." Gastly smiled with his eyes closed as she returned him. Nao went to greet the male Eevee hearts in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 am

Eevee looked at the female slightly confused. He smiled, but the stare in her eyes made him blush with unease. Alex smirked, "thanks so much for the assist, I dont know what we would have done with out you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 am

Maria smiled. "Your welcome, your lucky I came along when I did and ummm..I think my Eevee likes yours." The hearts had left Nao's eyes as she looked at him head tilted to the side her ears twitching. This was Nao's first encounter with a male Eevee so her infatuation was not shocking.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 am

Vaporeon then jumped out of her pokeball, and looked at them both, she sighed and turned her head the other way her nose in the air. Alex looked at the situation his Eevee had gotten into, and tried to stay out of it. He snickered. "Rocker looked at Vaporeon and began to break out in a sweat. He then fainted from the pressure, confusion, and female emotions he had not gotten the chance to get used to. Vaporeon snickered and sat next to her trainers side, simply looking at the female trainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 am

Nao sniffed at Rocker highly confused as she glanced at Vaporeon curiously eyes slightly narrowed. Maria laughed as Rocker passed out. "Guess two female Pokemon were to much for him, Nao has really taken an interest in him she never saw a male Eevee before today."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:05 am

"Oh really, so is this your first pokemon, cause Rocker is mine....I am working on being the best and Rocker and I will settle for nothing less" He chuckled as Rockers attempt to play dead did not work on him. Rocker then jumped up "Vee, Vee Eevee ee" He tried to talk to alex, and see if there was a way out of this but of course Alex did not understand the full on truth of it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 am

"Yeah Nao is my first Pokemon, well we have a similar goal then I wanna be the best and make my brother proud." Nao looked even more confused when Rocker jumped up ears twitching. "Vee Eevee?" She got close to Rocker sniffing him smiling her tail was wagging. It was clear Nao was smitten with him it was a very cute sight to see. Maria could not help but giggle.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:28 am

Eevee blushed, on one hand this was not the first Female Eevee but it was the first one that liked him. Eevee sighed and looked around. He then went and used his teeth to pick up a flower, he pulled it from the grass then dropped it infront of the Female Eevee, and rolled it closer to her. He had a sly smirk on his face, "Eevee Eevee" (From me to you) Eevee clearly decided to embrace her emotions.

Vaporeon glanced at the two and then stuck her nose in the air occasionally glancing back at them. She was clearly jealous, not of the female eevee gaining Rockers attention, but mainly because she had no one to love herself. Plus since she was just caught she had not gotten to know her trainer very well either, so she felt a bit on the lonely side, but she hid her emotions, she was a proud and stubborn Vaporeon.

"Well maybe I will see you around then, I would love to battle sometime" He walked off and began to make his way back to Dagoran. His Eeve nodded at Nao "Eevee Vee" (I must get going) Eevee then took off o catch up with Alex. Vaporeon followed behind her trainer with eyes some what stalkerish. Alex looked back "Remember I owe you one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:08 am

Nao blushed as she picked up the flower in her teeth disappointed that Rocker was leaving so soon but was lovestruck. Maria grinned. "I know you do, I'll see ya around I got stuff to do in Cluna Town next till next time. Maria then turned on her heel with Nao close behind her and began to take the path to Cluna Town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Stones   Searching for Stones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Stones
Page 1 of 1