Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Sighing rahter heavily she stomped the ground.. "Looks like I have to look at that stupid map. Falling to her butt she pulled out her map, and started to look it over. "Canyon city is where the badge it... Wow, thats a whiles away.." She stated rasing up her hand and scratching the back of her head. "Well, we'd better get going." She said, reaching over to tap the top of Gardie's head. The tired Growlithe looked up and tilted her head. Avi rose from her spot, stuffing the map back into her pack, then slinging it over a shoulder she started back for the path, Gardie followed close behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 am

Angel yelled out loud "hey where is everyone goinhg?" as his growlithe dodged the tackle attack from his growlithe and shot it with an ember "now try and finish it off with a tackle" his growlithe charged in and tackled it head on and the shinx flew backwards, he took out his pokeball ready to throw it but the shinx got back up "whoa this is cool" he said to himself. the shinx staggered but still managed to walk its way over to his growlithe it growled again and went for a tackle but fell short and his growlithe used a tackle of its own and this time it slidew and bumped into a tree, it tried getting up but couldn't "Ok thats enpough growlithe" he said as he threw the Poke'Ball out to Shinx the ball hit it and it turned into a light and went inside the ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Avi stoped in her steps turning twords the boy that had shouted. "I was going to leave, but if you really would like me to stay." She replyed, a smile on her face. She walked back twords the boy, and sat in the grass. Gardie layed down herself, and fell asleep. "Oh, I hope you catch it." She added, as she watched the the ball.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bag
Trainer Lv: 100
Badges:
Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Trainer Exp:
Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 pm

The member 'Jugga_Techa' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Attack Die' :
Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Die' :
Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 3
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonterra.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm

((OOc. whats dice roll?)))
the pokeball turned twice and then it stopped "yes woo hoo" he yelled out happy that he cought, he ran to the pokeball and picked it up, then he turned to Growlithe and said "Good job boy" he thenj turned towards the girl "hey did you see that? wasn't that awesome?" he said excitted and happy he ran over to her and his growlithe followed. he then noticed she also had a growlithe "you got a growlithe too? cool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Avi would nodd twords the boy as he started to approach her. "Yes I saw, Very well played." She replyed shifting in the grass, soon deciding to sit on her butt and not her legs. "Her name is Gardie, I got her awhile ago when she hatched from an Egg my Grandfather gave me before I left my home town in Kanto." She added smiling. Her hand reached down, and getly stroked Gardie's head. The little Growlithe looked up to spot the males growlithe, she whimpered gently, but started to wag her tail.

(Lol, I did it to dertermin what my first poke'mon would be. Seems I rounded to number 163, Hoot hoot. Lol, I'm not really sure how you encounter poke'mon on this Site, they don't really specify it.. Inless i'm simply blind.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:59 pm

"really? i got mine from my dad as an egg" he said to her as he reached down and patted his growlithes head, "is Kanto far from here?" he asked her curious about it. he took out his pokeball that he had just used to capture the Shinx and studied it, then he decided to take it out of its pokeball, he clicked on the button and like a beam came out of the ball and SHinx came out of it. it looked up confused then it relaxed and looked around it, growlithe looked at it curiously just like he looked at the other Growlithe named Gardie

(well im not sure either but there is like a list of the different pokemon here and once you catch it you like do the same thing u did for ur first pokemon on ur profile, and to encounter them u just say it i guess like i did lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm

((Where is the list?))

Avi smiled at the boys question. "Well, I believe it's not that far. I don't really remember all that well since I slept most of the boat ride." She replyed with a smile. She looked down at the Shinx. "It's a rathe cute shinc you caught. Are you going to give it a nickname?" Avi asked reaching out a hand to allow the Shinx to sniff her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:45 pm

((https://pokemonterra.darkbb.com/general-market-f29/pokemon-stationing-t121.htm))

"wow" Angel said laughing but oh well but now she is here. he was happy that he had cought a shinx "so... is growlithe your only pokemon?" angel asked her deciding to sit down next to her and her growlithe. his growlithe followed him and lied down next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:49 am

(Thanks)

She smiled to the boy, and nodded. "Yep, I just left Seapebble to head out on a journey in this region. I hope to be a Fire-type trainer like my Grandfather, and like Blaine. I hope to soon take over Blaine's gym." She looked away her azure eyes sparkling in the sun. She just couldn't wait to catch lots and lots of fire-type poke'mon. "What about you? What are your plans?" She asked a curious look appeared back on her face as she looked back to Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:15 am

"my plans?" he said then he thought about it "well my plans are just to go out and battle Gym leaders, catch alot of pokemon and if im good enough later on, challenge the Big guys from this region" he said as he refered to like the elite four of this region "i guess my plans are simple but kinda hard" he said and laughed out loud "oh yea and also to meet alot of poeple on my way to doing it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 am

As she listening to the boys seemingly plain plans, Gardie looked up from her sleep. She could hear a slight russeling in the brush. It was then a rock flew out from the brush and hit the top of her head. Angered she rose and started growling. This caught Avi's attention just before she was about to reply. "What is it Gardie?" She asked turning to see a little red fin like appendage sticking up. 'If my memory serves me correctly' She thought holding onto the back of Gardie's back. The red object moved, and out from the brush a little ralts appeared. "Thoughs so!" Avi called out jumping to her feet. "Gardie use Bite!" She called out to her poke'mon. Gardie happly obliged wanting to get back at the ralts for hitting it with a rock.

Gardie launched herself at the ralts, her fangs showing. The Ralts frantically used it's psychic powers to throw rocks at Gardie, however the angrered fire-type wasn't going to let that stop her, and soon she was right infront of the Ralts, it turned to run away, but Gardie used the stored up energy of the bite attack to snap her maw on the Ralt's. It Shreeked apparently using a growl attack to weaken Gardie. "That won't work rock thrower! Gardie weaken it with another bite!" Garcie nodded, and quickly she again bit down on the ralts. The poor poke'mon tryed to break free, but it was already to weak having it been bitten by two dark-type attacks in a row. Avi pulled of one of the poke'balls that were attatched to her belt clicking the button to enlarge it. "You're not a fire-type, but you're better then nothing!" She called out. She then sent the ball out into the field, it tapped the still struggling ralts, and a red light pulled it in. After a few seconds the ball fell to the ground. Gardie waited until the ball stoped moviing before she picked it up, and brought it over to Avi.

Happly she accepted the ball, clicking the button again the red light reappeared and the Ralts showed itself. "Now, Young ralts. What do you have to say to Gardie?" Avi insisted towering over the Psychic-type. It looked up at her, shivering. With a small cry it looked back to Gardie, and nodded. Again makig another cry. It then say down on the grass. Gardie huffed, but sat down also resting her head on her leg. Avi sighed, and turned back to Angel. "Hehe, There like children arin't they?" She said giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:58 am

"yea" Angel said laughing "wow that was nice" he said as he saw the ralts get caught easily. his growlithe and shinx were now looking at the new pokemon, Shinx went to angel and lied down next to him, his growlithe just sat there and watched the Shinx, then Gardie, and then the ralts "you gonna give it a nickname?" I asked her looking at the new Pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:02 am

She held up her hands to the back of her head, pushing back slightly. Her eyes drifted over to Angel, and she smiled. "Of course. His name is Rarutos." Leaning forward she let her hands fall back into her lap, slightly she raise them to appear like she was hugging herself. "Why don't you nickname your poke'mon?" Avi asked, looking at the boy with a curious gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:33 am

"im not good at nicknames" he said as he began to scratch the top his growlithe and shinx's head. he decided to lie down adn as soon as he did his growlithe lied down next to him. his shinx fell asleep. and his growlithe was just being lazy there lying down next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:56 am

Looking away avi was out of things to say. Simply she stood up and recalled her Ralts. "Well, This was fun and alll, but I should really get going. I mean I haven't gotten that far." She said. Looking down her Gardie she too was looking up. The Growlithe was eager for her first Gym battle."You're welcome to come along." She added before turning away. Her long braids moved behind her head, the metalic ties hit against her belt giving off a rather loud clanking noise. She flipped her braids makeing the noise once more. "Either way, I just want to leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 am

Angel recalled his Shinx and said "alright sure, lets go but first lets stop by a Pokemon center" he said getting up and dusting off his pants, he looked around. his growlithe got up and ready to follow him. he grabbed his backpack and put it over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 am

"Well okay then" She replyed, looking back over her shoulder. "I'll wait for you here." She stated, smiling as she sat back down. She crossed her legs like an indian, and Gardie crawled up into her lap. "Just be quick okay." She stated, gently she pet the small dog-like poke'mon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 am

"Alright, Ill be back in a flash" Angel said as he speed off into the Pokemon center, he was really fast, his school wanted him to do track, but he kept denying them cause he thought it was boring. He ran into the pokeball and handed over his Pokemon to the nurse, he then waited about 15 minutes before he got his pokemon back, he raced back to Avi, and told her sweating "see...back in a ..... Flash" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)   Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure begins (anyone can join in at anytime)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2