Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climbing to the Top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Climbing to the Top Left_bar_bleue1/8Climbing to the Top Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Climbing to the Top Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Climbing to the Top Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Climbing to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Climbing to the Top   Climbing to the Top I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:52 am

"I finally figured out what I want...Eevee to be, He will be the coolest Zepheon ever" The Snow Storm was harsh as Alex climbed the freezing Tower. He eventually made it to a tough spot, "ok cindi I choose you" Cindi then came out and her body, flared up up with heat from the shar coldness of it all. "Hop on my back and we will continue to move forward." THe continued to move on, tho as things got cooler and cooler, Alex and Cindi slowly tired out they then passed out from exaustion.

A Strange Pokemon then grabbed them both and dragged them away.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
Climbing to the Top Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Climbing to the Top Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the Top   Climbing to the Top I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:05 am

They woke several hour later in a cave, a small pokemon looked over them "Pucold" Cyndaquil looked at the ice mail and instantly felt threatened. Pucold took its attack stance as well and growled. Cindi sighed and then turned the other way sticking her nose in the air. "Pu Pu Cold" "Quil" Alex slowly opened his eyes "Cindi you okay" The Cyndaquil jumped for joy and jumped into her trainers arms and pointed at the pokemon that saved them both. "Oh its a Pucold, not often you see one of those with out a parent.....hey little guy any chance you can help us find, our way to the Sky Temple up at the peak of this place."

The Pokemon nodded and rammed a hole into his wall, with a Iron Head attack. Leading to a even bigger cave.In the Middle was a Gigantic Clear Crystal. "Alright Eevee I choose you"He then tossed the ball and out came Eevee "Go and evolve we can do this with no prob Eevee!" Eevee slowly approched the stone only to have Pucold make a Earthquake shake the ground ordering Eevee to stay back "Pucold!"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the Top   Climbing to the Top I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 am

Eevee knew what this meant, and so did Alex. "Ok Eevee lets get started attack this guy with bite" Eevee obeyed and charged in, the pokemon did not attack directly but instead used common attacks like scratch, and double kick. It was as if watching a kung fuu scene only with pokemon. "Eevee mimic his movement and use Tail Whip!" Eevee obeyed and smacked Pucold with its tail. "Follow it up by using Iron Tail" Pucold was knocked back. "Pucold...."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the Top   Climbing to the Top I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 am

"So it is his job to guard the stone, from humans""Eevee quick use Secret Power" Eevee obeyed as Ice and wind twirled around it and it gained the ability of flight, It then came down on the pokemon in a brave bird like attack. "Now follow it up with A Secret Power Shadow Ball Combo" Eevee flew around firing Shadow Balls down at the enemy. "Pucold!" The Pokemon did not back "Down he ued his tail to smack away a few of the shadow balls. Being a Untrained pokemon made it harder for him to attack as he was backed into a defense stance. "Puuuuuucold!" It then began to spin, and it blocked all of the on coming attacks. "Wow Rapid Spin....." Alex was impressed at this particular move, "Ok Rocker use Secret Power, this time make it a normal type" Rocker obeyed and Headbut, Pucold easy.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the Top   Climbing to the Top I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 am

Pucold looked exausted, it was already low on food, since it was a baby pokemon. Its mother no where to be found, he was most likely told to protect the rock. The Pokemon then passed out. Alex quickly pulled out a revive and used it on the pokemon. "You okay little guy.....hey where is your mother." Pucold sighed and looked away "So your mom is gone huh.......well how about you come with me, I could use a hard head like yours, heh and theres your nickname to I will call you Icecap" He chuckled and pressed the pokeball to his head. He then sat there, and watched it, to see that Pucold did not struggle at all. "Cool" He then stood up and looked at the stone. "So Eevee you ready for life on the high side" Eevee grinned and looked up at him "Vee!"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the Top   Climbing to the Top I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:17 am

Eevee then walked closer to the stone as his body, began to transform, he shined brightly a blue figure as his fur became a bit more curly, He then grew small wings on his back. "Zeph Zeph" Alex looked at him pleased. "Good work Rocker lets go get our second badge and show them what your made of"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the Top   Climbing to the Top I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climbing to the Top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: