Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Aspiring Trainer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Aspiring Trainer Empty
PostSubject: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:01 am

Yuki walked around with hopes of capturing Pokemon."I WILL CATCH A POKEMON AND I WONT SLEEP UNTIL I DO!."she yelled as it echoed through out the entire Plain.A single Buneary came out of a grassy patch and looked at Yuki with its black its eyes."......."the Buneary and Yuki stared each other for a good 5 seconds."Its..a...Buneary....IM GONNA CATCH YOU!!GO GLACEON!" Yuki said as her Glaceon came out of the pokeball.

Glaceon use Ice Beam!

Glaceon nodded and then let out a powerful Ice Beam hitting Buneary Directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 am

"YES A DIRECT HIT!" Yuki said.The buneary got back up and glared at her."uhh.." she said before the buneary used Jump kickon her Glaceon sending it half way across the plain."OMG i was so not expecting that.Glaceon are you ok?"

Glaceon got back up and gave a big Cry.

I'll Take that as a yes!Now Glaceon Use Tackle!

Last edited by Yuki~ on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am

Glaceon charged at Buneary givng it a good hard tackle.

"Ok then now.I think i should probably try to catch it."Yuki said throwing a pokeball at the wild Buneary. The pokeball landed on its head and opened putting Buneary inside of it.The pokeball shook around for awhile and then stopped completely."does that mean.....i caught it...." I said as i walked up to the pokeball and picked it up.I caught it....I CAUGHT IT!!YES VICTORY IS MINE!!!!"I shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 am

Roumi came from the shadows clapping his hands. "Congratulations my dear....that was rather impressive...." The male was tall wearing a black and neon blue jacket. His hair was blue as well, and he had a mic piece on his ear. He bowed and kissed her hand. "I admire your skill as a new trainer that was rather impressive"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Yuki blushed a little."uh...thanks...My names Yuki...whats yours...?"I asked the mysteriously hot guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:22 pm

"The name is Rikuto.....Rikuto Siege" He chuckled and got back on his feet. "I would like to invite you to a exclusive, group of pokemon trainers. Once you join you are forbbiden to leave, there is no turning back, but on the bright side you will be with many who love you, they treat as there sister. With all of the members together you become a unstoppable force...If you would like to decline our offer then do it now, tho I warn you this is a once in a life time chance.....follow me, and I will take you to wonderful places...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"An exclusive group....."Yuki said to her self,thinking about thinking about the offer."hmm...OK sure why not." Yuki said to Rikuto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Roumi chuckled "Ok then follow me" A large Pedgiot then came down and rested his wings. "Hop on the bird, and we will be off to my base to further discuss things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:21 pm

"Ok then!" Yuki said getting on the bird.Although something told her that this probably was a bad idea.I mean after all she she was going off with some random, hot out of this world stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Rikuto then hopped on behind her, "Ya" The Pokemon then began to fly higg in the sky, "we are heading to the base in babylon there I will explain to you everything about our organization."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 pm

"um ok.."was all Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aspiring Trainer   An Aspiring Trainer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aspiring Trainer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: