Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovery From the Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recovery From the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:03 am

Maria and Nao walked close beside Alex and Zepheon as they made their way to the Pokemon Center so Nao could recover from her battle with Alex's ill tempered Iceaperd and maybe give Nao and Zepheon some alone time.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Recovery From the Battle Left_bar_bleue1/8Recovery From the Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Recovery From the Battle Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Recovery From the Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 am

Alex sat down after putting Liceaperd into the center. "They had to give him some sleeping inducing, but he should be fine...he is to rowdy for them to keep in normal beds so they put him in a restrained area where he could heal.

Zepheon had followed Nao where ever they had taken her.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 am

Maria sat down beside Alex removing her bandana her black hair fell down her back she tucked a lock behind her ear. The Nurse had taken Nao to another room to check her out. "Yeah I'm glad he is okay I was kinda worried Nao really did a number on him, Nao should be okay just needs rest." She giggled as Zepheon followed where they took Nao.

Nao was on a bed the Nurse had finished looking her over she smiled as she gave Nao and Zepheon some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Recovery From the Battle Left_bar_bleue1/8Recovery From the Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Recovery From the Battle Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Recovery From the Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 am

"Zeph Zeph" (How are you feeling.....you tied with him this time, do you think you and him will battle again....)He was curious to her condition as he hovered above her bed side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:39 am

"Vee Eevee!" (I am okay just a little tired, yeah barely I nearly lost yeah probably if he calls me pip squeak again.) She was touched by his concern for her well being it made her heart pound due to excitement.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:44 am

Zeph chuckled "Zeph Zeph Pheon" (Take it easy you are spose to be sleep...) blew his wings to make a gentle cool breeze.

Last edited by Pandar on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 am

Nao smiled. "Vee Eevee Ee." (Awww are you worried about me? Don't worry I won't overdo it...) Nao sighed happily as the cool breeze from his wings ruffled her fur, it was very relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Liceaperd struggled, and was restless in his sleep. Tho the sleep inducer kept him under raps.

Alex smiled "So Maria, what are your goals as a trainer..."

"Zepheon Zeph" (Good, I want you to get better soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Maria grinned brushing her bangs out of her red eyes she looked very beautiful with her hair down. "Well, I want to be the best Pokemon Master in world. But my most important goal is to keep my brother from losing our house it is the last part of our mom and dad we have left. I am hoping the money I earn as a trainer will pay off our debt."

"Eevee Vee." (Your so sweet no wonder I fell so hard for one once I am better we can do what is on my mind..) Nao smirked winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Zepheon broke out in a small sweat, he new what she was talking about, but he was unsure if he would want to, he felt weird but then he smirked. "Really now...." He couldnt help but leaned down and lick her again.

Alex smiled, "Well my goal is simply to be successful, so I can help you with that easy" He smiled "You know you can count on me if you need something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Nao chuckled as he licked her it also made her blush as she knew he would'nt mind doing it. "Eevee." (Yeah I want to be your mate fully that won't happen if we don't go all the way.)

Maria smiled at him eyes gleaming. "You would help me thank you so much." She blushed toying with a lock of her hair. "Why are you helping me so much? we did'nt meet that long ago." She was glad she had someone she could rely on.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:11 pm

He smiled "Well it is mostly cause I finally have a friend, before I started this journey I was a loner and did not talk to others much so it is nice to have someone around." He chuckled, "The main reason is I owe you for getting me out of that cave"

Zepheon smiled and blushed a bit him "agreed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Maria smiled running her hands through her raven black locks. "Well I'm glad you consider me a friend, I did not get a lot of time to have friends when I was little." Maria giggled closing her eyes. "Oh! I said it was no trouble at all, I could'nt just leave you there."

Nao blushed a bit more. "Vee Vee Eevee.." (Can't believe I'm gonna have a mate, this all seems like a dream that I don't wanna wake up from.)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Alex smiled "Thanks, anyway.....thats just my way of helping and paying my debt just think about how it would've been if you hadn't shown up, I might have died in that cave"

Zepheon smirked and a small glimmer was in his eyes. "I know what you mean.....I don wanna wake up either" he sat next to her in the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Maria smiled giggling a bit. "But I did so that did'nt happen which I'm glad, It means a lot that you wanna help me."

Nao got close to Zepheon cuddling against him smiling. "Eevee.." (Will you stay here with me? I'll sleep a lot better with you here.)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Zepheon agreed. "Zeph Zeph" (of course I want you to get well soon)

"Well I make sure I pay my debts back is all" He smirked with a faint blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Nao nuzzled Zepheon more cuddling as close as physically possible with him. "Vee Eevee..." (I am so glad we met, you make me so happy.)

Maria giggled noting his blush some of her black hair falling into her right eye which she brushed aside. "Well, that is good but are you helping me for other reasons then me saving you?"
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Alex chuckled "Heh I really couldnt know myself at this point he smiled"

Zepheon smirked and nuzzled her back, "Get some rest you told me you would rest" He smiled, and licked her one more time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Maria laughs once again brushing her bangs out of her eyes. "Oh really? that sounds like there may be some other reason." She then smiled.

Nao made a purring sound as she cuddled closer enjoying his warmth, it calmed her and put her at ease. "Vee..Eevee..." (Alright I will rest since you keep saying I should.) She licked him back as she drifted off to sleep a peaceful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Alex smirked "Ehh who really knows, these days, maybe it could be just some outward force controlling our minds." He chuckled at the thought. Well I am gonna turn in, after all it is late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Maria giggled at the thought as well. "Yeah I am to gotta go see how Nao is doing good night and thanks for today it was rather fun fighting your Iceaperd it unlocked the strength that I knew Nao had that was just dying to come out.." Her eyes flashed in a rainbow of color it appeared her own Aura sight was beginning to develop, she grinned it looked she had finally found a friend she could rely on and look out for it seemed today was full of many new things. She wondered what tomorrow would bring everyday was a new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery From the Battle   Recovery From the Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery From the Battle
Page 1 of 1