Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new recruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The new recruit Empty
PostSubject: The new recruit   The new recruit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Jet walked towards Wavon town but stopped spotting a Pulpanda. Shadow smiled. " Ok shadow use Shadow claw." jet said softly so the Pulpanda wouldn't hear. The pulpanda was eating and didn't notice when Shadow hit it with a shadow claw. It telped and got up using a strong thundershock hitting Shadow.
Back to top Go down

The new recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new recruit   The new recruit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Shadow was shocked for a moment. He shoke his head and clinched his fist." Ok Shadow, Use Shadow ball!" jet comanded. Shadow smiled and generated a huge shadow ball almost as big as the pulpanda. The pulanda got on his hine legs and charged up a powerful thunder shock. At the same time they released at the same time. A big burst of sand came and soon disappered showing Shadow on the ground huffing and the pulpanda on its hune legs huffing also.
Back to top Go down

The new recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new recruit   The new recruit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Jet smiled she grabbed a pokeball from her bag and got ready." Ok Shadow do dark pulse!" jet comanded. Shadow placed his arms in a X over his chest and closed his eyes. The pulpanda charged up another thunder shock. Shadow opened his eyes and held his arms out. He generated a ball of dark power. It grew but soon he shrounk it the size of a pebble. He through it at the pulpanda who released its thunder shock. Again a last a sand blinded jet til' it faded. The pulpanda was on its stomach trying to get up. " Ok now go pokeball!" jet said and through the pokeball. It captured the pulpanda. Jet's heart pounded til' it was sure she had caught it." Yes!" she shouted and ran to the ball picking it up." I'm going to call you Bolt." she said smiling at the pokeball. Shadow floated to her side but soon fell down tired." Oh dear!" jet said. She grabbed Shadow's pokeball and returned him." I better go heal you guys." she said and put them on her belt before running towards the poke'center in Wavon town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new recruit   The new recruit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new recruit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Wavon Town-
Jump to: