Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing the Ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 am

"Pokemon evolution.........that relatively it, even my daughter doesn't intervene or get involved with my research though."

It was her mother's way of saying an answer and a NO THANK YOU to him at the same time. It wasn't a lie either so he wouldn't feel deceit.

Ibrixses couldn't agree more with that she NEVER had a clue what her mother was doing with her research funded by Tranqua but for Ibrixses she'd come to know it just wasn't good nevertheless she remained impassive. If she acted worried she knew he'd get a grip on that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am

Leerum sighed "Aww that is slightly depressing....Well, you guys must have lots to catch up on, I myself have some other business I am late for excuse me" He had cleaned his plate, and stood up, as he began to walk out Rotom appeared and walked out with him.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 am

"Well, have a good rest of the morning, Mother. I must depart as well," she then followed him as well.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/8Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Clearing the Ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 am

Leerum then walked outside and whistled seeing as a dragonite came down and dropped his mail. "Thanks Dragonite" He then opened the letter and began to read it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 am

Ibrixses stood several feet away to the side, far away enough she wouldn't be reading or eavesdropping but she was close by.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 am

"Acknowledged As of now she has been dismissed of all charges, My mission now is to investigate the area for suspicious behavior, this is my new home I guess......" He smirked, turning around he pulled out his old badge and put his new one on. "Ibrixses I have some good news"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 am

"Yes?" She turned to him it was obvious she'd been far enough away to give him his privacy for his official dealings.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 am

"Looks like we got you that help and its starting with me, I have been relocated here in this area, and I am the new Pokemon Police, Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Conservation Chief, messages from HQ indicate that many mamoswine and swinub appear on the black market, and they want us to put a permanent stop to it. with help from the league they estimate the water will be unfrozen in 4 days they will be sending a fleet in less then 48 hours"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:46 pm

"Then we'll definitely be busy, I'd really appreciate Rotom's help via Overheat. I'd also like permission to help you as a navigator and guide with your other tasks.......this is my area and I don't want to be kept out of helping it."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:35 am

Leerum nodded "Of course told u I was working on it, the first report I had sent was actually about this very fact, I had already judged you innocent after that first one, tho I was a bit suspicious myself and wanted to do further investigation, Now I live here.."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 pm

She chuckled, "No one can accuse you of not being suspicious of me. So do you mind telling me now that your investigation is wrapping up what did you see of me from your observations AND my aura?"

Ibrixses was by no means strong in it but she could feel him clearly through aura. She truly was curious what Leerum thought of her however, she had no real ulterior motives she really wanted to know what he thought of her after being around her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Leerum chuckled, "Well to be honest you are a nice girl, your not exactly good, I am on to your game, you are definately in something deep, but you are trying to make up for it, and as far as I can tell it would be better off if we refrained from locking you up, but you have to be honest with me right now?........what is the truth.....you can tell me everything I am not going to turn you in, I simply will try to help you get out if you choose"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 pm

She clapped, "Very accurate for the most part," she however did volunteer more then that. She didn't hide she had a nasty past she was making up for but he'd have to be a bit more convincing to make her even THINK of turning on Tranqua. She was a possible double agent but no way was she going to turn on them: she had too much to lose and the League didn't make her feel THAT secure. How did she REALLY know they wouldn't just tag and bag her as a criminal and she'd never see her lifestyle and freedom ever again? She wasn't well meaning but she was FAR from stupid in that desire.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 pm

"By now I can predict that you are either contemplating how you should go about telling me, or you are in something really really bad, and fear this is a trap.....and if you do think that is the case then test me in anyway you want, tho I warn you...you are only diggin a deeper hole for yourself, and I promise you, what ever it is I am not gonna turn you in....I promise this to you for all that it is worth...but if you do not trust me after that then dont tell me, I just figured it would be nice for you to be able to tell anything to instead of keeping everything bottled up inside its not healthy for you" He then turned his back on her, and looked up waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 pm

"I think you know..........few words have to be exchanged, and you have known from shortly after meeting me even though I showed a false but true face to you."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 pm

"No I am uncertain what it is, I simply read aura and pick it piece by piece, but even with that. I can only get so much....so far I only get you your emotions, deep emotions precise but I can not see the cause" Leerum sighed as a cold gust of win blew past his face. He put his hand in his pockets and continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Ibrixses knew NOWHERE truly secure to divulge anything if she wanted to, she was torn between confessing for once and truly trying to set things right but she didn't know if she could do it without being found out. This turmoil was easy to read.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Leerum could feel her aura wrapping around him, it had trippled in size her emotions racing in all sorts of directions. So I have figured her out, there was a doubt before but now there is none.....she is guilty of her charges....but she is simply a tool, a pawn..possibly held against her will...the new mission objective is simple...preserve the land through out the terra region as best as possible...and eliminate Team Tranqua's Leader by any means....with authorization from the Terra League He then turned to her and looked her in the eyes. "It is your choice, but I tell you this you will have to make a choice eventually and when the time comes you better be ready to accept the aftermath of it all."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:38 pm

She stepped past him and moved on, he was absolutely right but she didn't want to stick on the side of Tranqua even if the League could have a losing hand. What Leerum had seen of her hadn't been false even if it had been a facade, something for her to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Leerum nodded "Well that is all I had to say, I will give you time to think about it" He then walked past her and began to make his way back to his room.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 am

She followed him, her footsteps echoed, Arcanine able to make sure there was nothing amiss. She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her, "Can you hack or can your Pokemon hack?"

She folded her arms, she wasn't going to probably be able to tell him much but she knew someone who could.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm

"Magnezone can hack, and so can Rotom, but Magnezone is more reliable, why?" Leerum asked with curiosity..."Is she finally going to open up to me...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm

I may regret this but nothing is better then to have an accomplice in a difficult and dangerous mission.........

"I don't know much so I can't tell you much but I have suspicions my mother knows more then either of us."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Leerum looked confused, "What do you mean....exactly" He then released Magnezone from his pokeball "Zone Zone"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 pm

"I am not sure what we are looking at but my mother has everything encrypted on her computer even to me.........even with my meager aura abilities I can feel she is amiss, I want that data and if you aid me in getting it if there is anything of import on her hard drive I'll hand it off to you....."

She was doing a bad job of asking for help and trying to explain VAGUELY her motives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Ground   Clearing the Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing the Ground
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next