Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to Know Each Other

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting to Know Each Other Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Maria and Nao had been spending most of there time with Alex and Zepheon. It was clear the romance their Pokemon were developing for each other grew stronger each day. Maria was so happy her Pokemon had found a mate who would treat her well. Maria herself had been hanging out with Alex, but she did not know if she liked him as more then a friend she could rely on. She was distracted by these thoughts as she walked beside him. Nao was close beside Zepheon Maria giggled as she knew that Nao and Zepheon would have been holding hands if they were human.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Getting to Know Each Other Left_bar_bleue1/8Getting to Know Each Other Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Getting to Know Each Other Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Getting to Know Each Other Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Zepheon smirked walking behind her, "So I guess you have o go get your first badge now right..." He sighed, "Well we have a entire route to go through before we part ways, So I guess were good, on time....kinda sucks we have to part separate ways, but I am sure we will meet up soon again"

Zepheon looked sad, he did not want to part ways with his mate just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Maria smiled a bit sadly. "Yeah I do, but lets just make good of the time with have left till we part ways. Even when we are not together we are in a way. I am just glad I have a friend like you and Nao has a mate like Zepheon..." A tear came to her eye as she knew Nao would most likely not see her mate for awhile once they went on their different paths.

Nao was just as sad as Zepheon was she also did not want to part from him it hurt to be away from him. "Vee...Eevee..." (Please don't be sad Rocker you know I am always in your heart even when we are'nt together lets just like Maria said make the best of the time we have left.)
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Getting to Know Each Other Left_bar_bleue1/8Getting to Know Each Other Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Getting to Know Each Other Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Getting to Know Each Other Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Alex smiled, "Yea its not like its good bye or anything" He smiled. Rocker then looked at Nao "Zeph Zeph Pheon Zeph" (Your right, we have to beat our opponents the faster we beat them the faster our trainers will have time to meet and the faster they meet the faster we meet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Maria brushed her bangs out of her eyes smiling. "Yeah we will always be friends no matter how far we may be from each other as long as we keep that in mind everything will be just fine."

Nao smiled nuzzling Rocker. (Now that sounds more like the mate I love with all my heart, just keep that spirit and we will be fine oh and keep that hot head Liceaperd in line me and him got unfinished business.) Nao since the draw against Liceaperd had developed a rivalry with him.
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Rocker Nodded, "Zeph Zeph" He smirked and then flew over and tackled Nao.

Alex nodded "Good, one of these days we should have a real battle....to determine who is stronger"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Nao chuckled as he tackled her. "Eevee! Ee.." (You sure are in a playful mood today.)

Maria giggled then smiled in her normal cheerful fashion. "Yeah we should I look forward to facing your Iceaperd again hopefully by then Nao will be an Umbreon guess it depends on the time of day what she'll evolve."
Back to top Go down
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 am

Alex nodded "Definitely, no doubt" He smiled, "Nao will definitely be a great umbreon" He then turned "Well there is the fork in the road, I am off to my next training spot, I will see you around k?" Rocker then leaned over and licked Nao "Zeph Zeph" (Talk to you later) He then jumped off into the sky and began to fly above his master as they ran off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Maria waved as they left, Nao looked sad her ears drooping tail between her legs Maria frowned as she looked down at Nao. "Its okay Nao you'll see Rocker again I promise don't be sad okay?" Nao sighed she would be okay but she did not enjoy being apart from Rocker for more then a day, but Nao would cheer up by tomorrow due to the amount of energy she possessed normally she may have been small but she had tons of heart and spirit just like her trainer did. It made them a very good team in battle as the fight with Alex's foul tempered Iceaperd proved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other   Getting to Know Each Other I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Each Other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: