Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gym Training - Canyon City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Gym Training - Canyon City Left_bar_bleue0/8Gym Training - Canyon City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Gym Training - Canyon City Left_bar_bleue0/10000Gym Training - Canyon City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Gym Training - Canyon City Empty
PostSubject: Gym Training - Canyon City   Gym Training - Canyon City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:36 am

Calix brought up a Pokeball, this was the training grind, it was time for her First Gym Confrontation soon and she wanted to be prepared for it. She hefted up her Pokeball and threw it out came her Sneasel, “Alright Sneasel, let’s get down to business. We have a dual weakness you are going to have to be fighting against but I have some things I want to try out so let’s give it our best shall we?”

Sneasel smirked, “Snea!!!!!!”

“I am going to be counting on your speed and reflexes in this battle, we need to be able to evade and slip around the enemy while getting in some hits but we can’t bank on that, we need to make sure if you take a hit it isn’t over for you so your strength and endurance will be just as vital.”

“Let’s start out with practicing your strengths: evasion, so let’s start out with your Double Team.”
Back to top Go down

Gym Training - Canyon City
Page 1 of 1